Hey Sup Forumsros I found this on my leg today, any medfags feel like identifying it?

Hey Sup Forumsros I found this on my leg today, any medfags feel like identifying it?

bacterial infection. most likely due to ingrown hair

Am medfag. Is this on your calf? Does it hurt? Feel like a regular pimple with puss in it?

A bug bit you autism-imp

A bug bite, you autism-imp

That appears to be a nipple, good sir.

fucking bedsore, move around more, neckbeard

Looks like it's obesity OP

Yeah, and it feel like a pimple, just hurts like a bitch.

This. Have you gotten a wax or shaved there recently?

Nope

Well seeing as your on 4 Chan and probably love a slothful lifestyle it looks like a bedsore, just pop it and quit being a faggot.

congrats OP, you have a leg nipple.

LegNipple man.
Pretty rare, Surprised you got it.

#
I have to agree with what another poster replied. It looks like a bacterial infection as a result of an ingrown hair. Go to the doctor. He'll most likely pop and drain it. It fucking hurts though, I'll tell you that. But you gotta go or it'll get worse and hurt more. DON'T DO IT YOURSELF. Really though. You'll end up infecting it more.

If not skin cancer, most likely a spitz mole

Pop w/ timestamp, faggot.

no that's a boob

Supernumerary or extra nipples typically appear along the "milk line" in humans. Mammals have this, it's why dogs and shit have like 6 nips. The calf is not a part of this line. Also they don't exactly just pop up, they occur during embryonic development. I know you're just being funny but OP really should see a doctor about it

Yeah that guy's right. Maybe it's an additional nipple and OP haven't seen it before? I have an additional nipple 10 cms below my right nipple and I'd think it's a mole if the doctors haven't told my mother it's a nipple when I was born. A woman has a nipple under her foot so leg wouldn't suprise me.

It just kinda was there when I woke up this morning

A nipple, try playing with it and see if any milk will come out.

I think correct term is "moob"

its called being white, dont know how will you do after the corruption you help spread is found but good luck.