GoT fans, am I the only one that finds Meera Reed attractive?

GoT fans, am I the only one that finds Meera Reed attractive?
Also get hype thread, The Hound is Alive, Cleganebowl is on. Episode 9 is officially title Battle of the Bastards, Snowbowl is on.

No OP, She's totally hot, would fuck.

No dude, I fucking love her. Fuck the rest, I watch exclusively for her.

>being into the biggest kike of the show

ISHYGDDT

Thank you guys so much, my GoT friends fuck with me for finding her hot lol. I see threads about game of thrones chicks all the time and no one ever fucking mentions Meera and she is my favorite girl on the show

Nipe, i also do
But i barely see pics of her posted so i just forget about it

Would love to see some sexy and lewd photos

Meera just effectively saved Westeros by saving Bran, and she is fine

Was just searching, I can find none lol

fine jewess

Also how do you guys think Snowbowl is going to turn out? I am honestly worried for Jon, killing him after bringing him back to life really seems like something GRRM would do

Hipster detected. Go back to starbucks please.

Check'd, and thank you, dem curls are sexy as fuck

I don't understand this insult? What is hipster-esque about thinking a girl is attractive?

jon wins but he takes ramsey prisoner

This. Jewish pussy is top tier.

Meera is a cutie. your friends think Margeary is hot don't they? I think she looks like one of those retarded luxury cats

I honestly don't want Ramsay dead, he is one of my favorite villains ever. I hope he does take him prisoner if he wins. It looked like Sansa was writing Baelish so Jon will probably have the Vale knights as well, so he should win hopefully

Yep haha every single one of them, even my ex would talk about how hot Margeary was. Meera is best girl

I think Meera and Jon are twins. And not Ned Starks children, They are children from a Targaryen rape on Neds sister. That meens dragon blood. Prob why they can kill the White walker king

jesus what is this, 2011?

I disagree, I think that Rhaegar and Lyanna were in love, and that Jon is their son, but I don't think Meera is his sister, just seems too fan-fictiony to me

Already knew The Hound wasn't dead, but seeing him in the episode got me hype.

Also, Jaqen wasn't pretending to be Arya last episode

Kek, agreed. So how do you think the Hound will end up fighting the Mountain, bc it is happening, its just a matter of how and when

That is a dumb theory honestly, Arya would have to be dead for someone to use her face lol And for real man, there was no question that he was coming back

Yeah, though on Sup Forums those idiots are ready to fistfight you if you blow their dumb ass theory to shit.

I can't believe anyone is even taking that theory seriously. It hear about it once on youtube and thought about it for 10 seconds and realized it was impossible, not only would she have to be dead to use her face, but it just seems out of character for Jaqen, he is supposed to be no one and have sympathy for no one, even Arya

Trips or not, In the books the way they describe their characters is similar, but I just don't by this theory. Just seems like fan fiction to me

Yeah, then there's the whole matter of

Exactly, thank you, just like people are saying that Jon can't be a Targaryan bc he got burned in the first season, even though Targayans can be burned. Several of them burned to death. A whole generation died in a fire one time. People just don't use all available information when devising these "theories", but too be fair on that one, dan and dave fucked the show and made Daenaryas actually immune to fire

Arya is up to something, remember in the previous episode she retrieved Needle, and when Waif put in work on her stomach, she didn't have it.

She's too smart to just get caught slippin' like that, not after her training

I agree, either this is shoddy writing, or something is going on with Arya. I don't know what yet, but she definitely wouldn't have just been caught weaponless, and if she did it is poor writing. She spent time with the hound, crossed the narrow sea, spent time training with the faceless men. If she truly just got stabbed and didn't even have a way to defend herself it was all for nothing

she's 1 of my favorite char OP. i like the way she looks. wouldmarry/10

Would marry indeed, I mean there are plenty of fuckable characters on the show, but I would spend my life with Meera Reed

I kinda want to believe Arya's got some plan to get rid of Waif, though the Faceless aren't supposed to give a shit about anyone.

But, Waif has been nothing but a cunt to Arya so maybe Jaqen and Arya got something going to remove Waif because she's unnecessarily emotional toward Arya when she's not supposed to care....

Who knows?

>She would have to be dead to use her face
>Drinking the potion and trusting Jaquen

She wouldn't be the first Stark to die and come back.

You are the ONLY one

That would be cool, I am pretty sure she is genuinely going back to Westeros though, even if Jaqen does wind up being on Arya's side (bc unfortunately dan and dave are also fucking up the faceless men and giving them feelings) GRRM did say that book Arya would meet up with book Gendry again

She wouldn't have a face...

You know what I mean