FX 9590 32gb ram 5tb storage GTX 960

FX 9590 32gb ram 5tb storage GTX 960

what's in your rig Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/xbqZBm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude. Nice Easy Bake. Didn't know they made a deluxe model. Bet you could bake some dank ass pies with that shit. You lucky fuck.

gtx 660
6gb ram
x4 965

the other side actually says "e-z baked"

this friday im getting paid and pulling the trigger on the new homelab build.

server 1 (this friday):
2x xeon e5 2640
128gb ddr4 ecc memory
1 6tb hard drive
3u rack mount case
mobo with 2x gigabit rj45
spf+ fiber card

next month or so:
i7 processor, not sure what one... whatever has the most cores thats sub 800 usd.
64gb ram
two gaymang cards... looking like 1070's currently but i want to see what amd has going for em.
plan is to have esxi doing vtd on the gpu's and doing passthough to vms, so i can have 2 gaming vms for me and the gf, and just stream to thin clients.
also going to be in a 3u

long term goal:
single xeon... fiber channel card, a metric shit ton of 6tb ssd's with glusterfs on it acting as a san for the other servers / gaming rig... have all the storage on there. ssd cache the thing and call it a day

spf from the isp's fiber drop in. routing in pfsense, all gigabit internal. fiber direct from the servers to the san.

we all posting by sheer force of will? lets see what you got guys

very nice my man

>GTX 960

I didnt say it was tops, I really just wanna know what everyone has. besides its not too bad

i7-6700K (cooled by a Cooler Master Seidon 120V water cooler)
ASUS Z170 "Pro Gaming" mITX
16GB DDR4 RAM
240GB SSD
Total of around 4TB of HDD storage
Shapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB (literallt best card ever made, still able to play almost any game on high)

Also got 5 home servers and some Cisco routers/switches

i have a 7950 that just wont quit. good cards

yeah... tired of vps's and shit. want all my stuff local. want to go all out and do an internal domain, all that jazz. i do linux admin / development, so it will be nice to learn some windows stuff. especially since i work at ms.

a majority of the storage will be for plex / deluge / sickrage / couchpotato

12 gigs of dedodated wam fx6300 gtx 750ti. It works sometimes

i3 4170
GTX 950
120GB ssd
1tb HDD
8gb ram
Good enough to fist a console, schoolwork, fruity loops, Adobe, etc

Reminds me of the systems that some Tumblr chick was building/selling.

>32 GB ram
>5 TB storage
8=D

>normal, useful specs
8=====D

its really kind of small, and easy to toss in the car. everyone thinks its a piece of shit haha but it does okay. plus i built this pc to specifically sjw-free

its all pieced together shit haha, the ram is pretty slow because some of it is only 1333 and im pretty sure that makes it all that speed

can it play crysis?

Forgot to post a pic

Core i7 4930K
48GB ram
20TB storage
GTX 780

She wasn't an sjw. Met her on/soc/ and she lived in Orlando. Wanted to smash but I was working too damn much to go see her. Should have. I did get all her pics plus a few private ones she sent to me.

No. 20 fps

i5 4760k
8gb ram
5tb storage +2x 500gb ssd
Evga 980ti

clean

Pentium D 805

1 GB DDR2 ram.

GeForce6500

2 raptor drives in Raid 0

1TB Storage.

Windows XP.

i want to buy a new motherboard and an i5 but i cant afford it right now, the 9590 like projects heat and makes my room warm

I JUST GOT SOME NEW THINGS ONE SEC I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO

classic build

please tell me its running Win2k

does anyone one got a pc that cost 400-500$ that can run Overwatch descent

Can't wait to hear how Windows is massively frustrating after being used to Linux. I know from experience. You wanna do cool stuff, but Windows will repeatedly say fuck you.

>Is that a new flash drive?
>Let me take 5 minutes to find the generic USB mass storage driver that Linux could find in a quarter second.
>Sorry, I actually have no fucking clue what you plugged in.

My first build had an 8350, I'd heard about how hot they ran but didn't realize just how hot it ran until I actually started using it. Never heated my room but as soon as you started to get near my rig you would feel it. Was fairly loud too

i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz
GTX 770(soon to be a GTX 1080)
16GB of RAM
over 10TBs of storage (I edit movies)
Asus Maximus Hero IV
Asus MG279Q Monitor

Did you win a lifetime supply of tampons as well?

just pads, i like the winged kind. they help with my heavy flow

This
>688641819

it clearly says windows xp, you moron

also 240GB SSD of course for booting

That's nearly my build up until the memory controller bit it when I ran out of money. Now I have a Pentium G3258 overclocked to 4.4GHz. Fuck off i3.

>688643490 there we go

16 GB DDR4
2 TB HDD and 256 GB SSD
980 Ti (overclocked to 1329 Mhz so far)

Well they don't have to be changed as often, so thsts a plus during those mad epic magical pony farm gaming sessions

OP here, I have an older pc with a triple core amd and a gtx 260 with 4 gb ddr2. plays overwatch just fine locked at 30fps medium settings

its actually a 460 sorry

im just saying i had always heard all of your ram runs at whatever frequency your slowest stick is, if its mismatched. which it is haha

GTX 960 is good?
I'm planning to buy new computer parts, is 960 enought for overwatch and witcher on high gaphics?

here, have some validation. good insult fam

Not if you defrag the cpu

Actually it runs at what your board tells it to. If the stick can't handle it, the system just starts fucking up. That's why you use uniform kits.

easily, but get 1080 got dual sli and my league of legends looks so good at 500fps.

dude, for a sub 200 card im pretty pleased with it. I play alot of overwatch and witcher, maxes OW 1080p, i like it locked at 30fps. plays W3 1080p on high with some things just ticked down beneath max but i cant remember what

I was going for banter, not insults

A GTX 970 and a real processor.

The 78XX and 79XX cards is some of few cars that doesn't become useless after 4 years, and they also work great on Linux machines

16GB RAM
GTX 780
H100i
240GB SSD
4TB HDD
RM850
H440

Sat anticipating Vega

sweet moded easy bake oven OP

that wasnt me haha

I7 4790K
Asrock Z97 Extreme 6
16gb DDR3 Ram
1TB HDD
4TB HDD
120GB SSD
MSI GTX 970
And a h100i water cooler for the CPU

It does, but if you have RAM with a 2400MHz clock and RAM with 1333MHz you won't notice a difference, RAM speeds are the part that affects your computer speed the least.

Alienware. Nuff said.

>Alienware
Into the trash it goes

It's meant as the sweet spot card to replace the 760 but I can't say it's that big of an increase. However the price for it was about $50 less than the 760.

HAHAHAHAHA ok

alienwares are for people who don't know how to build their own rigs and pay double for someone else to do it

G T F O !
buying that my little pony faggot led lightshow machine haha

You have to be over 18 to post here

Anyone want to play steam games?

i5 4690k
16gb DDR3
GTX970 (inb4 3.5 meme, it works flawlessly with any game I throw at it)
Asus z97-E Motherboard
120gb SSD
A few mechanical drives totaling 950gb

I want to OC the i5 to 4Ghz, but want better cooling before trying that

>bait

Just built this rig except the GPU listed was actually a GTX 1080 FE that I snagged: pcpartpicker.com/list/xbqZBm

left monitor smaller than the right one?

4.5 GHZ OC i7 Skylake - Corsair water block
Asus Z170 Deluxe MOBO
32GB Corsair RAM
GTX970ti Hybrid card
4TB Storage

op here, i will play overwatch with you dude

i7 4770K + HE-02
GTX 770 + MK-26 + 2x NF-F12
16GB RAM
SSD840 250GB
2+2+3TB WD Red
Seasonic P-660
Fractal R5 + 4x NF-A14

What BDO server you on?

looks good

i7 6700k
msi gtx 980ti gaming 6g
kingston hyperx savage 16gb 2800mhz
corsair h115i
asus maximus hero VIII
corsair ax750
nzxt h440
kingston hyperx 280gb + 480gb ssd
wd 4tb green

One monitor smaller than the other you say?

now thats a good looking pc

i bought bdo for 30 dollars and got to lvl 19 and couldnt really progress much. i had to talk to all these people and the ui is confusing as fuck and when i finally found them i didnt know enough to get them to tell me anything haha