We are all the good wincest stories?

We are all the good wincest stories?

haven't seen a good incest thread in awhile

I want to fuck my sister soo bad.. but newfag and dont have the balls to try.

Bump

double bump

to many fake incest on /b

bump. lets hear em

Bumpity

name of the anime?

New fag here dont know how to green text
Be me 9
Sister 13
Go over to grandmothers quite a bit during the summer when school is out and we always you to go on the trampoline and we had a tent on the trampoline becuase we are stupid but anyway we used to go out to the tent and she would immediatly take off her pants and shirt so she would be in panties and bra by then i would say she was a good mid b cup and was quite skinny with a what i considered fat ass so i would just take every thing off and she would start sucking me off not gonna lie by then i was only like 5 inches and had dry orgasms so hell i couldnt do much but she would suck me off and i used to tell her when i was close and she would get up and take her bra off and panties would stay on she would sit down and grind and then i would slowly slide her panties to the side and slip in not far of course cause im only 5 inches and then every now and then would get ballsy and tell her i want to try to fuck her ass that shit was really tight and her pussy was really really tight. So she would somehow orgasm from my 5 inch dick and i would dry orgasm. And we would do it again the next day and every day it never failed. But when it rained we would sneak and just do oral sex on thise days and she so had to watch out for grandparents and just never really could enjoy it. But be now 18 and her 22 find model pictures of her in black panties and black heels and a white shirt with car shit on it and had a car in the back ground had a friend model with her and she was kissing her holy shit was i turned on i had never wanted those moments to come back. Unfortunatly i only jack off to her and sometimes sneak some peaks of her tits or pussy every now and then

pics of her tits?

gw. jelly. want to share those pics?

Never take pics cause i could probably just blackmail her and tell her to show mw her tits or ill tell mom we used to have sex but dont have the balls dont know how it would turn out

so much rice

Thats all i got sorry and sorry they were taken from my phone from her ipad

good effort son

hey newfag so we can assume your sis loves getting smashed in the ass

4am.. lurk much

I heard she took it hard by her boy friend not to long after me but dhe didnt like it from me this trampoline deal continued till i was about 12 and then stopped then i just stsrted masturbating infront of her and shit just to see if she would fall for it again but she never did cause her fucking boy friend

>░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
>░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
>░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
>░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
>░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
>░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
>░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
>░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
>░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
>░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

i've posted my story before, dont know if i should post again. some of you might be regular incest fiends like me.

>inb4 pasta.

holy english clusterfuck batman! need a translator

Boku no pico

don't recall, do tell.

bompz

nisemonogatari, episode 6 i think

Post more pics of this girl

a couple of years ago my sister and her boyfriend broke up and it hit her hard. She goes out that week out to go clubbing. She comes home particularly smashed. Gets onto her bed nude and Her door was open. I make sure she's sleeping and touched her wet pussy. Her pussy had a shaved landing strip. It didnt wake her so I slowly went in and out with a finger. I pulled it out and licked her juices on my hand. Rolled her over facing the ceiling and tongued her deep in her sweaty cunt. Made her squirm a few times before passing out for good.

>We are all the good wincest stories?

xnxx dot com -- thank me later.

LOL!! (pic very related)

I took pictures of my cousin while she sat on the couch, clothed.

bumpppp