Whats the band you annoy people by talking about too much?

Whats the band you annoy people by talking about too much?

talking to people? like in real life? kek

>talking to people
>talking to people about bands

les rallizes denudes
i don't know how this shit leaked into real life either

Boy he bout to do it

Twice

I don't know. I can't read people's emotions very well so I just assume I'm being annoying when I occasionally blab about a niche personal interest in music that I know they don't care about.

Boy he bout to do it

Grips

Is there anything worse than knowing you're boring/annoying someone by talking about something you like but feeling spergishly compelled to talk about it anyway out of the vague hope that if you say enough words they'll eventually come around to it?

I used to do this, but I eventually learned to hide my power level. I still sperg out to my closest friends but they don't give a fuck

Saw them live with True Widow and one other band I can't remember

It was a good show

oh wait, I misread the OP
I don't talk about any specific bands/artists irl desu, the discussion gets too heated

BUT I AM UN CHIEN ANDALUSIA

Giz

>im so special and niche, nobody will like my shit cause its just too weird for them :)

A noose to the neck, m8.

haha dude pass the weed xD

Most of my friends are patrish so they don't really get annoyed but I think I piss people off when I shit talk Nirvana and praise Smashing Pumpkins.

Boy he bout to do it

My Bloody Valentine

BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT

Black Lips. A really bad one is my bandmate who jerks off to Green Day and won't shut up about their new album

Homeshake

Jellyfish.