When will this meme about Turks being Greeks will stop?

when will this meme about Turks being Greeks will stop?
Do you really think a race that went from being the top of the world, that would rather throw babies from a cliff if they were born with defects, that didn't even mix with Latina Barbarians and the rest would somehow mix with some abomination like the Turks.

Take a step back, and think about what you're saying, sure, they probably mixed with Albanians, Slavs, gypsies, arabs, goats etc. But Greeks? Are you out of your fucking mind?

Get serious and start thinking white again, and don't let leftists make a fool out of you again.

Other urls found in this thread:

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am Greek

also link to proofs

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/

i agree he is 100% greek convert,0% t*rkish blood

>implying Greeks aren't just Turks

Help me brother!

Yes I do think that.The mixing started when Greece was invaded by Ro-wait why am I arguing....I mean
I am greek

we turks are real hellenic people, greeks are just arab/gypsie.

shooter proof. :-DD

it isnt a meme turks are all greek,armenian,georgian,iranian,slavic,arab converts they have 0.00001% real turkish blood max

no, I said Greeks you stupid sandmonkey, not Pontics that came here as refugees. You cocksucking goatfucker. Do you really think good ol' mainlanders have any commons with monkeys like that?

again, I don't count people that speak Greek and have their roots in the middle east Greek.

Your roots must come from one of the ancient Greek city states to be Greek, it's that simple.

so what do you think happend to the countless millions of Greeks that lived in Anatolia?
Were they all genocided by Turks?

Do greeks condider themselves withe?

This pretty much.

Are you a Greek?

we know they are converted cucks,soon they will call themself kurdish when kurds take over turkey

Ayy lmao

No we mediterrenean master race

Look at this unspoiled Greek female specimen.
Does she look like a monkey to you?

She looks like a Germanic rapebaby to me

That might be, but you people aren't Greeks either.
You are the remainders of the former Byzantine Empire, and you have very little in common with the ancient Greeks

Idiot.
We are native Aegean, at least in any case pontics whiter than islander gypsies. lol

exactly, see, even the Albanian can understand the difference why can't YOU?

Yeah, and Fyrom is native Alexander, just quit claiming you're related to good old mainlanders, it's insulting. You're not related to us, maybe to the gypsies that pass outside our houses and search our garbage , sure, but not Greeks.

Looks uglier than a regular Greek girl for sure

That fucker yesterday facially looks like a gre*k but he is a bit white for them so I'm unsure

I

don't change the subject, leftist scum

That fucker yesterday facially looks like a gre*k but he is a bit white for them so I'm unsure

kek did you come here you fucking self-hatred psychopath? :DDDD

Turks have about 10% Central-Asian Y-DNA

%99 of real greek girls are much more beautiful than this alien.

are you fucking guy? he looks like a young cermen boy.

aka persian

Do I look I care what people outside my race do?

Not really, actual Turkic, it was compared with the DNA profile of Kazachstan.

Nonsense, the majority of Greeks are still derived from ancient Greece.

Shut up you fucking subhuman piece of shit. Greeks did literally nothing noteworthy in their entire history, Alexander the """Great""" was probably a homo kiddy fiddler like all of your fucking ancestors, and brown to boot.
Look at Diogenes, he was the epitome of repulsive neatness, sitting in his fucking barrel all day and wanking to little boys in public like a fucking savage. All Greeks are subhuman brown scum anf should kill themselves to make room for the real aegean master race (Turks).
I literally can't think of a more hypocritical race than Greeks who claim they invented society as we know it, and whose only accomplishment was coming up with Democracy (the biggest meme in political history). Maybe the Jews. That's right, Greeka are even below Jews on the scale of human bein ness.
FUCK GREECE.

Turks aren't Greek
Greeks are turks

i agree thats why turks look so asian

>Greeks did literally nothing noteworthy in their entire history

lmao how dumb are you?

it's like you're speaking about Turks

%15.

Can't we just agree that Greeks and Turks are non-white? These threads are like 2 species of monkeys in the zoo flinging shit at eachother over the fence, but at the end of the day they're STILL FUCKING MONKEYS

You're not white get over it

What's one thing Greeks did or invented that isn't a meme?

The airplane, you should catch the first one back home while you're at it.

is everything that lasts longer than your tweenie attention span a meymey?

kys

You're misusing that meme my brown friend

Last I checked the brothers Lilienthal were Germans.
Stop embarassing yourself, you're like that French guy that keeps claing that Curie bitch was French.

>greeks are white

WHITE=BETA=KEK=WITHDRAWN GENES=FEMININE FUTURES

BROWN=ALPHA

get over it and go your bed, you have high school tomorrow morning.

you will probably get a discount if you go to the airport together and get the tickets

>t. LITERAL nigger

That's a funny meme Mr. Rape baby of Romans and Mongols.

mori malakia pare meros sto troley , min ise giftos, vlepis posou skatodermoi mazeftikan pali, join in

greeks are a nigger tier race below turks

I fail to see what's funny about, enough is enough.
GO BACK!

Go back to where? My family has lived i. Germany for two generations and achieved more than your living-in-a-barrel neet ass will ever dream of, you stupid fucking cunt. PAY DEBNTS

>greeks are white

why would anyone want to be white in 2016 anyway?

something tells me you're not willing to go back

>My family has lived i. Germany for two generations

I'm still waiting for your proofs as to why Greece is so great. Because so far you only showed you lack reading comprehension and the ability to pay back money you loaned.

pls stop you're giving me cancer

Alexander the Great was a slav
Just like his father, and his father before him.

This conversation is over, I want to speak to an actual German for once.
But go ahead keep chimping in my thread, that's why I made it after all.

ox bre albane, relax.

No he was a Dacian.

Actually he was Belgic.

Alexander was German, his surname was "der Große" (the Great) just like Karl der Große. See how they're related, and they're both German?

I am German

This is a good thread, bump.

:^)

acchualleee, he vvas chines

greeks are pathethic, only good for stagnating EU and living under a junta

>whites

ugh
Greece must be purged of any white residuals

Ise aftistikos, de3ou to

Do you actually a Balkan native would be white op?

to dexomai, what now bitch, what are you gonna do about it?

>Balkan native
>White,blonde blue-eyed people
Choose one op!These are just your fantasies

Apla na 3eris oti prepi na alla3is san anthropos, allios kanis den tha se parei sta sovara pote

Tha elega oti dropiazis to ethnos alla mia xara teriazis me tous vlakes edw pera

opote amfivalo gia kati kitao ston kathrefti, o mono pou dropiazi kapios to ethnos eisai esi pou den exis ipiretisi ti thitia sou.

People misunderstand this so much. It is the turks that have throughout their history force-assimilated and islamised the native peoples it conquered and mixed with them. Turks are the ones who have greek DNA, if i remember correctly it's 12%. Not the other way around.

Is ikbey kill?

When will this meme that the modern """Greek""" and """Italian""" people are the same as the ancient Greeks / Romans end?

(spoiler: the successor state to ancient Greece is 100% fyrom in MOST of the worlds opinion btw)

haven't you heard?
he disappeared like 10 days ago, no signs of life whatsover.

he was greek

A Greek, not greek

can't say we did not warn them, we had even told the Germans in Deutsch that they should report him, but they scoffed at it and said it was nothing.

what do if you are yellow turk
what am I
not brown not white but turk :*(
greek are somali colour, kurd are poo in loo colour, am i azn

am i nu anzu?

I've met one gayreek in my life and he looked exactly like a filthy arab shitskin.

t.

Greeks are bros, turkroaches fuck off

ofc you are achmed you were bros with them before we came in

what's going on here

I am a Greek.