Why do people use heroin and fentanyl when eventually it will kill you? What’s the solution?

Why do people use heroin and fentanyl when eventually it will kill you? What’s the solution?

because it feels good you fucking pleb

Drugs are bad

Why?

A: It feels great B: Solution to what?

you do realise we are all mortal...?

HEEM SLEEPY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

moar od pics

Why do people smoke when eventually it will kill you?

>What’s the solution?
Give them as much as they want. When it kills them, the problem is solved.

>What’s the solution?
Kill them before they kill themselves.

Why do people breathe when eventually it will kill you?

Let them die off. Way too many shitheads in the world as it is. Nothing like a bit of chlorine in the gene pool.

Why do people have birthdayswhen eventually they kill you?

why do people live when eventually they'll die

kek because your fat sperg neckbeard genes are worth preserving

>What’s the solution?
Let them die

What if it's your friend?

If hes doing Heroin or Fentanyl chances are he doesn't want to live.

People use drugs to cope more than they use them for fun.

people with real friends don't start doing drugs

let him die

The solution is killing yourself before it kills you.

the main goal of every living entity is to reproduce

Best way to quit junk is to become addicted to something else easier to quit all together

The main goal of every entity is to check thse dubs

That's a damn lie.
But then again, it might be their perception of what "real friends" are.

But yeah, It fucking sucks watching your childhood friend getting obliterated by cocaine while you cannot do anything against it. I mean, addicts can convince themselves all sorts of bullshit, despite whatever you say to them.

There is obviously more to life than just fucking and breeding

I wonder if they realized they were dying

They realized it before they started

Because it feels better then everything you can imagine. It produces a higher hormonal output then anything you could hope to achieve without drugs.
You becoming the king of the entire world while nuking all countries that end with "-istan" and receiving a blowjob of 17 chicks at the same time? Doesn't feel as good. This is why it's so damn addictive.
Some Sup Forums tard once described it as "cumming with all veins" but at the same time added that this barely comes close to what it is. He also wished that he had never tried it - not because of the damage done to his body, but because he'd miss this feeling for the rest of his life.

Real clever and all but i meant when the drugs kicked in if they had a oh shit i did too much moment or if it was a more peaceful slide into being high then death

Looks like the first guy suffocated on the pillow and the second guy drowned in the toilet.

Yo. Say you get in a bad accident and have to take strong pain medication. You're getting opiutes a lot of the time such as vicadine. Well you're going to get a physical addiction to them to the point to where you're sick as fuck with out them. Sooner or later your doctor will cut you off. A lot of people do heron because it makes the sickness go away.
>remember kids opiutes sell themselves

Lab grade heroin can make you actually travel between parallel universes or something very similar, if we could get rid of side effects tho.

I use because I'm ultimately afraid of death but want an escape from life. If I so happen to die during my escape, then I'd at least go out rested and unaware.

How many years will it cut short your life tho?

Learn how to fucking spell.

it's the ultimate lottery.

They didn't know ablut the fentanyl dipshit, that's what killed them.

I would give anything to try heroin but I hear dealers cut it with cleaning products.

bumping for interest

How the fuck did he manage that? Was he born the wrong way round.