Why are all American "women" so fat and disgusting?

Why are all American "women" so fat and disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w5YRZgo3W28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lovin that skin,

0/10 get some new material fag

only once they've courted a male partner to procreate.

rich country

what a herd of fat cuntz

she's australian nice b8 though

Americans: hurr durr bad teeth
Brits: hurr durr fat ass
So fucking old.

i'm in australia, and my first thought was "if thats american, i need to visit the states"
not enough fat sluts in my tiny ass town

not even baiting here but I've seen more teen beauties turn fatass in a year of graduating high school than I care to, in America, meanwhile everywhere else in the world cuties stay cute untill they are almost 40.

Come to literally any city

melbourne is full of them, go to any of the destroy all lines nightclubs and you can fuck a fat scene bitch

Immediately reminded of this
youtu.be/w5YRZgo3W28

look at this fat american pig

Fuck.. marry ..kill go

I graduated HS 10 years ago and I can confirm. My 10 year reunion was this past weekend and holy shit I didn't recognize about 50% of the people. I basically look the same and I do weigh the same, as I did 10 years ago, so most people recognized me right away. But all those fat fucks looked completely different and I would have been lost had it not been for the name tags we all wore.

Make America Great Again!

There's no winning solution

>Why are all American "women" so fat and disgusting?

The US is built on lies and run by Jews. Nothing has any genuine meaning and life seems pointless. Why NOT eat?!

i would love a threesome with schumer and that fat one in the middle. one on the left if gross

If you go to a place like Ukraine, even the women with kids are model-slim, legs for days, wearing high heels and dresses to do grocery shopping. The crap landwhales US men have to settle for is sad

Fuck middle, kill fat bitch on the left, and marry right

Because niggars love to destriy their bodies.