Trolling is a art

Trolling is a art.
ITT share you're favorite trolling techniques

sometimes when a guy announces sage i reply to him with: thanks for the bump and make it look like he bumped it.

upload a clearer picture u fucking retard

took the bait

Thnks for the bump

yes you did

Sometimes I wait behind ATMS and when the people get their money I sneak up on them and punch them in the groin.

>call newfags newfags
>take a firm political stance against the millennials
>purposely act like a newfag to get midfags to act like oldfag a and call you a newfag
>say "whiteboi"
>etc etc etc

I don't even have to try anymore. It is not a fucking art form like it used to be.

>act like you got baited
The old reverse-bait technique is honestly the strongest bait possible

Most newfags sage with a reply or image anyways

Tell baby boomers they're wrong, they rage for hours. I can literally bait them watch a movie and come back they're still going if no 404.

say: "nice femenine penis" when you see a trap, that always trolls closet homos.

>start a cuck thread
>act like a black person

fucking baited man

baited bait?
where does it end?

write "mods mods mods" every time someone post a link

You can even argue against something that's clearly factual like tell a newfag that gravity was created by God and they don't even see it. Too easy

Back to neingag, faggot.

>go i to threads
>purposely act like i don't know our memes
>see this what do threads
>someone says turn 360 degrees and walk away
>I say but then you'd walk right into it
>get a million replies each time

>baiting to get purposely reverse baited to argue with someone who is reverse baiting you

@688653352
newfag

Yes.
>when someone says I am 12 and what is this say "underage B& mods mods mods"
>say "fuck you Heaven I've seen you in every thread"
>act like you don't know what kek is
>etc etc etc

Non of this has value. Fags just act like it was baiting bait with bait after fking up

Going onto weeb sites and asking "what cartoon is this" really gets the autism in high gear.

What? Thats whites are superior? You can't use facts to troll. Then you're just educating.

Honestly one of the best goddamn place to raid and troll is iFunny. Fucking app is ripe with dipshit wannabe Nazi and faux political teens who aren't even old enough to vote. Sometimes you might even fond something funny. But usually the funniest thing is retards who think they're political geniuses and believe they can vote at 16

Fuck you asshole. I hate faggots like you. Stop molesting children and small animals you cat rapist.

admittedly i fall for this shit so often when im on loli threads
>all my brain blood goes to my dick and thats it for logic

Nice get, can't seem to find my image tho

I remember those days. Before internet became my fucking everything