Explain why you like this dumb cunt Sup Forums. And don't say

Explain why you like this dumb cunt Sup Forums. And don't say

>Because she has a vag
>M-m-muh 1st woman president
>Better than Trump

She's almost as unsympathetic as Trump. I wonder who the 3rd candidate will be.

I don't like her. But she graduated from the same high school I did.

If you dont vote Hillary you are a sexist cause she be woman and you not voting for woman

>Voting for a criminal
Or
>voting for an asshole
I'll take the asshole.

>better than trump
Literally the only one fucking reason.

I just want person who look like psychopathic serial killer running my country.

Voting for Hilary because she is a woman is like eating a pile of shit because it looks like a tootsie roll.

2x404 brain not found x2

If you vote Hillary you are sexist cause she has tits and you are voting for tits.. and man thats sexist!

Doubles of truth

>If you don't vote for Killary you're sexist
>Triggered
Shitpost louder SJW

You are all just sexists pigs, Hillary would be our first female president and you guys arent supporting her because you want a male president. Grow up and face that thw world is changing.

You're gonna need bigger b8. Holy shit that's low quality b8 or you're a total newfag to politics.

Give me an example of another female US president and ill shut up.

>Voting because she has a vag

What the fuck did the rules just say?

Goddamn it Sup Forums, i meant to reply here in the 1st place but it went full retard

I don't, she's a total career politician. But out of the two, she's the lesser evil.

she lies constantly, and is generally untrustworthy

I support Hillary because I really think the country is ready for our first incarcerated president.

While she was a Lawyer she volunteered without pay to defend a rapist she later admitted she knew was guilty.
She lied about being under sniper fire when she arrived in Bosnia.
She hasn't yet revealed her stance on the TPP agreement despite swaying her opinion and denying the known Clinton involvement over the years.
Accepts support from various global corporations with no questions asked.
She wants to open up America's borders completely to let anyone in to stay and give them the right to vote.

She doesn't care about America, just her career.

You went full retarded, you sexist pig. Still waiting on the example. Unless you got none. Sexist bitch.

I don't support her because she's corrupt.