Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LC24M8Q4mhk
youtube.com/watch?v=5BcYDO3cc2s&list=RDfXAAqBuaVzc&index=3
youtu.be/LniY0pDQGaE
youtube.com/watch?v=tb2gjwq1WXg
youtu.be/_aYivBntOC4
youtube.com/watch?v=TF2FPmX3zrI
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claimed, hello

>On another note, does anyone have any game suggestions for someone who can't really play games made after 2006?
SS13, Dorf Fort, homm3, Terraria and finally Desktop Dungeons

Sup to all the lurkers who showed up to this one

Miho claimed

Hi Tomoko.
This is at least what I have on my 200$ laptop.

God these threads fill up fast.
>Claimed

Back in days of old
of certain threads was told
In this thread both famed and shamed
Akiko claimed

>Mugen
> ive never used photoshop or anything to make my own
Yea I'm a student in game arts and design so I have a students license for Adobe. If you don't have it photoshop can get super fucking expensive. It's tons of fun making stuff for myself and you guys though

>Aizawa
Looks like this video isn't a regional cunt
Sick tunes man, I rarely get to hear this genre

>Karen
>I want that symmetra skin
>symmetra skin
Which one?
She's underappreciated as a hero but except for goddess all of her skins are garbage

oops, that was supposed to say stay awake. Im really tired right now. My eyes feel like they are melting.

What are you up to?

What up jenny head?

>barry
i guess?

Tired, drinking coffee and chilling it out to music.
Probably should get around making the protein shake.
Also not sure if you checked this one when I linked it to Homura.
youtube.com/watch?v=LC24M8Q4mhk
You?

>God these threads fill up fast.
Spam like Spiderman tend to do that.

Cheery is very good! If I don't pass out in some weird 3 hour nap thing again, might take a trip to my dads and drop off those HIDs I got yesterday. Said we should be able to wire them right up to the front fairing with no problems.

Sure thing, I'll be waitin to hear it!
And I know all too well what ya mean. I got about 5-ish hours of nothing at work. A full 8 on weekends.

Wishing you luck.

Well, your choice. Know you're always welcome if you change your mind.

>Spiderman
That's very tenacious. Most shitposters give up after two threads or even less. You and the other one yesterday were the only ones that kept it going.
Where are you from, dude?

>Jenny
Ay robo, how's it going so far?

>Sekibanki
Pleased to meet you then, that's a weird condition you have though, I'll try to find something but why?

What's keeping you awake?

shiki with the fire pictures as usual
Good morning, how are you?

get out you fucking disgrace
>how are you today

Hey maki, how's it going?

You were there you nerd
Utopea or Regal, I still can't choose

Why not just go to sleep?

huh, you can eye rape chara, in fact there are already enough of those pics I think

Nah, it's good for me! All the sweets I can fit in my mouth and I'm rather skinny!

Odd? Now I' want to read them even more

My short stories were more of a... hmm... philosophical work I guess? There was no real movement in the story, just how the situation was in an abstract form for example. Or some edgy rhymes and poems.

but show me

Sekibanki claimed

I've tried ss13, but my internet tends to be a little dodgy, Terraria I've played to death, I've been meaning to get into Dwarf Fortress cause I've been playing a bunch of roguelikes recently. I don't know what homm3 or desktop dungeons are, I might look into them

Not much mang.
Anything nice happening in kebab land?

I replied to you here, friend.

Question Rory poster, I've seen you post a gif of her before, when she is rotating what looks like a pen, and it then turns into her scythe. I've just watched both seasons of that anime and haven't come across that scene. Is it from a movie or something?

That would be me, heyo Rory

Just about to leave for work in maybe 10 minutes. Playing ukulele right now. You?

I would say something effective as a response but my brain still isn't engaged for the day so I'll just say that you a qt.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BcYDO3cc2s&list=RDfXAAqBuaVzc&index=3

Hell yeah, I love Kvelertak. They combine angry scandi metal with old school rock n' roll and it makes such an sweet sound.

That's my signature, Mugen. We were at image limit so I couldn't post pic.

Will keep that in mind.

>Where are you from, dude?
Northern Ireland.

Thanks

Hello Karen, I'm okay. How are you?

How's it going Syndra, did you win that cup?

Tats

Whoops messed up the replies. The thanks was for Mio

>Her scythe
fuck, I mean halberd. Anyways, her voice is top unf. Thanks for showing me that top tier anime.

That wasn't Rori, that was Shinoa
Nope, they switched the time and i didn't make it.
Still got to beat some faggots after the games.

Claimed

I just have a really bad laptop, and at the moment I can't buy anything better, so I'm at a loss gamewise. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have something better, so I can play overwatch or something.

By the time I read that far down, I had already posted.

i feel like shit with this fucking flu. what about you?

Good, woke up with a craving for doughnuts so caved it and got two berliners, now kinda regretting it. What about you?
Homm3 = Heroes of Might and Magic 3, a classic turn based stragegy game, you want to get the GoG (buy or pirate) complete version and then download the HD mod, not the new HD version on steam that doesn't have the expansion packs(and barely looks better due to a timeless art style).

Holy fucking shit mother of god!

Just trying to sleep. I do have music of my own for sleeping.
youtu.be/LniY0pDQGaE
Yours sounds like a band with potential. Singers a bit rough, but its soothing and melodic.
No idea. Just havent been able to sleep well all week.
Sup guys
I could also suggest Bastion, 2 years later but its not too intensive on graphics. My laptop from older than that can run it.
Legs
This gif?

Thats awesome man. Any big companies youd wanna work for?

i have to do stuff in town at 11, gotta do that before i can go sleep

True, im just not a big sweets person. More of a bag of chips kind of dude.

Well the work part sounds boring. I dig the ukulele though. Hit them with the sick solo

No i was making a reference to your name ingame

ah, my bad then. Thanks for explaining it. I've got alot to do today, but I'll be back later. I hope everyone in the thread has a nice day.

I am not! Eh!

I tend to like turn based strategy, I might give it a shot, thanks

I remember playing bastion a year ago, I quite liked it, I think I finished it twice too.

Reminds me of Fernando Botero's work.
"His signature style, also known as "Boterismo", depicts people and figures in large, exaggerated volume, which can represent political criticism or humor, depending on the piece."

He has some amazing pieces of art if anyone is interested.
>Miss P.

I'm pretty new. Only been active for a few days.
That's true.

Raifu's make the best waifu's~ Funco claimed

Er... I'm not really sure. They're more than a bit cringe worthy and I know Sup Forums will beat my shit in for bad writing.
Also sorry. I went to make poptarts and hadn't realized the thread moved.

Hello Rori
See you later user

heehee, she looks so unhappy. I would be too if I was so fat I couldn't even bend my knees.

No, it was a different person I guess, but thank you. If I can find a good .webm maker I want to make a few for Rory. I can't wait for a third season of that show, I watched the first two, and honestly it was alot better than what I thought it would be. Not to say I thought it would be shit, but I thought it was going to be a bit more generic. Thanks for letting me know of such a good series.
>When the picture is so bad it deserves two separate replies in the same post
no, but really it is.

Oh shit, yeah I guess you were lol

Oh god why
Accurate reaction

It's a great game, and honestly looks great for a 1999 game.

HOMURA ARE YOU HERE

rango mango

Not much, just fasting.
Although I'm cheating by waking up this late. 4 PM lmao and now I only have to fast 4 hours.
Still, it works. Gonna play some overwatch tonight.
Got anything planned?

Oh sweet, that's a nice place. Do you like it?

eat shit faggot
>doing fine. you up for some overwatch tonight?

HIDs? Those are defense systems right?
Why do you need them? Someone broke in?

You seem to have dropped your head my friend. I'm sorry about your laptop. I know some games but unfortunately I have an extremely bad memory so I need to look them up later.
I hope you stay here though. If you upgrade then you can play overwatch with us!
Shiki is right though, might and magic 3 is fucking solid. If you like shooters I always recommend half life 1 and it's expansion campaigns and mods. There's a lot, official and unofficial.

>berliners
What's that? Regretting it why lol
Just woke up after like 12 hours, haven't had the chance to sleep this long in a long time, feels really nice.

Cut your head off? Can't sneeze if you don't have a nose.
Fasting, slept well, etc. It's all good!

Damn that sucks.
Nothing serious though, right?

You can't just say that and not tell what stuff.

Oh alright, nice to have you.

lmao the more you know

A petty inconvenience, glad you had a good time despite it all.

It's a thrash band, but they pulled the same act as Metallica did with The Unforgiven and Nothing Else Matters, ballad of a kind if you mind.
That sounds pretty peculiar, in a good way, to have sleeping music that is.
youtube.com/watch?v=tb2gjwq1WXg

so... you're salty kek
Nah, I get a dry mouth from chips so I like sweets more

Thread always moved when image limit reaches

Eh, cringeworthy stories are not what I'm looking for heh

Then give me an example of one of your stories?

Sako is a disturbed cutie. I haven't decided if it makes me like her more or less.

Forgot to say, sorry. My mind blanks a lot.
How are you doing? Why'd you decide to start posting?

>Karen

Mhmm if there's space for me. I'm free for today, I've done everything I needed too. I look forwards to it. Also damn that is a lot of replies to people

>Do you like it?
Well there isn't much that I dislike about it, I just fucking hope we never vote to join Ireland.

Nothing really planned aside from watching the LoL esports tonight, just chilling listening to music atm

Wat?

Karen my niggity nog, how are you?

Oh you're gonna have to try a lot harder if you want to get out of that one

I would but I only got ahold of it yesterday evening. I can play 3 songs now, so that's good.

Nah, HID stands for High Intesity Discharge lamps. They're essentially VERY bright headlights. Like, very VERY bright.

And God damn Karen, are you popular this morning or what?

>What's that? Regretting it why lol
It's like a jelly filled donut, except with less jelly. I always get that regret/ self loathing when caving in for something like that, especially because I had two.

Sounds great sleeping in like that, contiunuing your plan of being up as little as possible doing the day?

I love how they did the final scene. Feels everywhere.
I hope not. I cant afford days off.
I remember Nuclear Blast. A few of the bands I like are from there, namely Threshold and Avantasia.
youtu.be/_aYivBntOC4

Nice thumbnail user.

youtube.com/watch?v=TF2FPmX3zrI

already tried that, i think chara has it. didn't help that much though.

>persona 3
mah nigga. that music made my stomach when i first heard it.

I cut it out of another photo.

Fine, fine. It's not my best work, but here...

The fall air was bitter, and the night sky was an inky shade. The bright moon would have contrasted well against the dark night, but the sky was filled end to end with gloomy dark clouds. The window was frozen shut, and the bed sheets didn't do much to warm up the frigid body underneath them. The streetlamps outside glinted off the wall, casting a dim light of a yellow hue, doing little to brighten up the dark room. The form under the sheets tossed and turned, until the person under them bolted upright, a cold sweat breaking on their brow. They shook softly, and ran a hand across their forehead. "Fuck... Not again..." They said, breathlessly, and tried going back to bed, but their eyes would flash open in fear at the slightest sound. They couldn't sleep. Their nightmares were becoming worse, and there's nothing they could do, but face them each and every night. The soft pitter patter of freezing rain against their window came out of nowhere, but it soothed their aching mind, and they were able to fall asleep once again.

Edgy, I know. But it's the shortest one I have.

I shouldn't need to try hard! This is unfair! Bias!

I don't really pay that much attention to record companies, but I've noticed that multiple bands I like are in theirs.
Within Temptation always reminds me of Nightwish, got that same divine uplifting feel to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ

Nice feet

Just let me make my terrible jokes

I got a dentist appointment and thats gonna be terrible.

You arent wrong, i am the saltiest guy i know.
What kind of sweets are your favorites?

>Yesterday
>Already at 3 songs
I cant even manage to drink this coffee without spilling it on my face. Also 3 songs is really impressive.

Alright, I might pick it up then.
I'm so used to ASCII from playing Nethack and assorted roguelikes, it's kinda jarring playing games with actual graphics.
I've been meaning to play half life one and two but I never got around to it. I think the most intensive game that I can play with decent fps is Garry's Mod, so they should work.

I could have probuably gotten quite far in it, considering that i beat the wining teams mid laner 3/4 times and he plays LoL daily.
If only they had posted the times on their site sooner.

How was your day so far?

Nice dubs, also it's never too late to derail a thread.

Thanks!
I really don't know. I guess I just got sick of lurking?
How are you Chara? I can't remember if I've asked.

I already told you that Utopaea is superior

Not really, big companies kill any chance for personal recognition
I'm hoping to settle down in a smaller company where I can make somewhat of a name for myself instead of being just another name in the credits of a call of duty game. I'm not a big dreamer. I just want to take care of my mother and my little imouto-chan. I want my own place, a cat, food to eat, fast internet, a good pc and some bros to play vidya with. That's really all I want from life

RIP

Let's roll some trips for Spidey!

I listened to Battle for everyones Soul for nearly two days straight, then decided to play it again... then... oh my, Persona 5 is coming next year for PS4
>I'm so glad I got a PS4

No, I like it a lot. In fact it's very well written and I also made short stories like that

>but since I'm speaking german I'd have to translate my german ones and I don't wanna do that now

You don't know Tenryuu yet, do you? He's salt incarnate

I'm fine, wrote applications again and now I'm reading pedagogics again. Finally found some motivation to do something