Ive come to accept it. Any other small d Sup Forumsros? Anyone ever told you yours was small?

Ive come to accept it. Any other small d Sup Forumsros? Anyone ever told you yours was small?

I know I'm small but no one else has told me to my face, at least. Every girl I've fucked has been more than once. My wife told her ex that I had a small dick and was shit in bed after the first time we had sex. I found the e-mail she sent him. She stayed with me tho, still make her cum. I'm about 4".

I'm 5.5 which I know isn't small per se, but to quote ex, "length is fine but I wish you were a little bit wider, oh and circumcised."

She was a bit of a slut anyway.

Nice trips also why do girls like jew dicks?

get thread? Lol

Do you even smegma?

go back to your tent Ahmed.

It's the most annoying insecurity. I still get female attention. But i always feel inadequate.

Im from the uk and i just dont understand the appeal of circumcised dicks

I'm 5 when erect, uncircumcised.

Because they aren't fucking gross dude. Girls know cut dicks are cleaner, feel better to them, have less chance of carrying an STI, and indicate the guy is attached to had parents that could afford the extra $100 during delivery.

100% of the couple dozen chicks I have fucked have told me they were very happy I am cut. I thank my lucky stars.

Mostly because of being "used to it" but in her case she said, "it doesn't feel as hard" and "the extra skin makes it harder to feel, like there's tons of lube"
Never really any for me.

But you can just wash under your foreskin though but do you mean it is harder to contract STDs?

Ah ok

How can you live with yourself/your wife knowing she told her EX that you have a small dick and are shit in bed. Pls be cuck b8

God damn, nice trips.

Also, check em.

Thanks

It fucked me up when i found the e-mail. I didnt say anything to her when I found it. I waited til we fucked again and she sucked me off. After she swallowed i told her i found the e-mail. It was amazing. She became blush from embarassment and her mouth was full of my cum. I still use it as leverage every once in a while but not often. Shes apologized and made up for it in many ways. After I told her that it was fucked up what she did so she contacted her ex and told him she was just lying to make him feel better and that I fucked her silly and he needed to find a new place to live.

he needed to find a new place to live?

my dick mostly is normally 5-7, 7 at most when I go to the local gym and lap swim

bf likes to tease me about my size, in spite of the fact that im 6"

pics

because of a fat pad when you dont workout?

Put your dick away, faggot.

They were living together when we started fucking

Only exes. Some bitch in high school even tried to spread a rumor I was uncircumcised.

of fuck that’s terrible. been uncircumcised is disgusting what a savage

This is b/. Just wade through the dicks

Why did she send him an email if they still lived together?

You're a beta, small dick faggot.

It kinda is lol floppy windsock

Boom! Caught out there boy

That smelly smell...

He was a faggoty DJ and always away. All of his shit was still physically in her apt. When she told him they were done then he got his shit and bolted.

You mutulated fags just don;t get the beauty of foreskin. No lube needed!! Natural lube is made in the fold. My cock glistens with moisture when it's hard and I pull back the forskin.

So smooth going in the pussy. then my forskin bunches up at the base of my head for that "ribbed" feeling.

You weren't just cut, you were robbed.

Wish i could say im making this shit up but it happened

>this insecure about his floppy anteater

Mine looks like OPs when flaccid, but is 7" when erect. Odd.

I also always just assumed I had a small dick. Insecurity, low self-esteem, whatever. I even avoided measuring it throughout my teens. I had comments from girls that it was a good size, but I thought they were just being nice.

I was surprised, shocked even, to learn that 7" is well over the average (top 10-15% depending on study). Still can't quite get it into my head. Measuring has become a bit of an obsession as I'm convinced I got it "wrong" somehow.

TL;DR - Don't over-think it or you'll just drive yourself mad.

looks like my dick when I get out of frozen water

I just threw up in my mouth a little. I don't need this nasty foreskin sweat you gross fuckers create because I am putting my dick in a wet pussy not a mans anus like you do.

A little over 5" here. I've never been told i'm small, but I have been told I was the best sex they'd ever had several times. So that boosts my confidence a bit