Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tragic-teen-girl-posts-haunting-6909063
m.liveleak.com/view?i=90c_1448516854
vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone explain?

Yeah! Care to explain op?

Clearly not the same stretch of train track idiot.

As a russian guy who **WITNESSED** her photos immediately after she killed herself - it's not fake. Really, it's her.
Ask away, if you have any questions.

She wanted perfection.
Life is not perfect.
In death she became perfect.

Who took the picture and why did she killherself?

im not paid enough to stop stupidity

Deep dubs

I presume it's a first responder pic

Officially this is a gets thread

Actually, i have 0 fucking idea.
I guess somebody close to her knows the drill, but we had no idea.
On her social network page she just posted the op pick with caption that goes something like 'nya, goobdye'. Than she did this shit.
Pic was taken by police i guess? Don't know.

Do you guys want her page?

Why did she take off her jacket before she committed suicide?

Watfuck any link?

Post archive link

Yeah she's got a VK which is basically Russian Facebook. Apparently it was a boyfriend dispute.

Now the driver of the train accusates himself, that it's his fault, fucking stupid slut.

Beheaded is much sexier

The first pic was made 1 day before she did it.

>she goes to nearest train tracks
>posts op pic on her vk page
>next day
>goes there
>lays down
>dies

This explains clothing.

vk com/ id_7698073

I think it was given to her by someone close and she didn't want to ruin it. Presumably so her family could keep it as a momento. I played CS:GO with her a couple of times but she never accepted my steam request. Kinda funny to think my voice may have came out of those earphones at some point in time.

Beheading is great, it leaves the pussy intact for postmortem fun

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tragic-teen-girl-posts-haunting-6909063

I don't know that much tho, you will probably not find any inside information on this thread.

I've got my own problems

Insert yeah boy pic here, I cant cuz new phone

there isn't enough blood which makes it seem fake, but gravel may have soaked it up.
Anyway, I don't stick it in crazy.

Motherfucking

Whoever dares to against himself, deserves nothing more but to be forgotten.

Fuck all suicidal losers.

Gay as fuck. Pretty girl.

Ya, exactly, I´d hit that

Why did she do it?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=90c_1448516854

Anyone got a link to that removed YouTube video in that article?

if I was the one who found her, I would have pulled those pants down gave her pussy a good pounding

Read the thread

Fake. Nothing like enough blood.

Quads speak

This pisses me off so much why would she do something like that? it really makes me angry and sad i almost never cry but it almost made me

Nobody says why

Retard alert

Heart keeps pumping once you take the head off, and it's going to jet like a motherfucker out of the neck artery. Train wheels would wipe it off the top of the track obviously, but that doesn't explain why the rest of the area is so pristine. That "corpse" is a manikin.

Why did her boyfriend abandon her?

She was always out training and had little time for me.

Not a cat.

Not my problem.

OP here, I feel the same. No matter how many rekd threads I see, this gets to me more somehow. Maybe because she's hot and white, was a Sup Forumstard, liked memes, played csgo and listened to disturbed and also played with me on csgo, as apposed to stupid niggers.

I want to fuck her dead body, if that russian guy was me i wouldve fucked the body
you cant get charged for fucking a dead body right?

Two anons and two articles posted have all said boyfriend disputes you autist

vk com/id_7698073

Could it be the cold temperature froze it all up before any more blood could come out?

I've heard of people spitting in Russia and having their spit turn to ice before it hit the ground.

the blood is mainly in the clothing under the body and in the ground under her.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fuck off faggots, laugh at the dumb bitch or gtfo of Sup Forums. Go be summer in Sup Forums or some shit.

Not if the arteries are compressed. She was crushed.

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=90c_1448516854

I'm OP faggot. I posted it and it's real faggot. I've been here since 2006 faggot. You sound like a newfag who keeps screaming summer at other newfags screaming summer. You fuck off.

Cant stop staring at her eye

inb4 virgin

Also looking for the vid.

newfag teenage edgelord

that's pretty vague you fucking dumbass

R.I.P

Rina Palenkova

Angelic Russian

I think we're all sad that a literally perfect girl was sacrificed to depression when millions of shitty ones continue living.

Not again, faggot.

Then why don't you ask a more specific question dumbass

Only newfags call people newfags dumbass

Precisely
Has this been posted before?

You were acting like one. You literally implied it upon yourself

I think that the cut between the head and the rest of the body is too precise. I mean, we are talking about a train that passed over her

I would have railed her so fucking hard

>I posted it and it's real faggot
kek, go be emotional somewhere else. You faggots who want to 'save' this dumb bitch are losers and shouldn't be here, you've ruined this place. We should be saying shit like 'she was clearly training too hard', but no you faglords have to be lonely landwhales and think that the bitch needed 'saving' and would even consider your arse before suicide.

How else was a supposed to ask that? what the hell is wrong with you

Poka. Nyaa ^.^

The heart pumps with a fuckload of pressure... Crushing isn't going to stop the neck spurts unless you're using clamps specifically on the artery itself.

>not even me

Have you ever seen a severed neck artery in person? I'm pretty sure it'd have to be sub 200C to freeze at that kind of rate.

How did she become perfect in death?

Like did

Did she remove kebab? If not then fuck her.

Just like two days ago with the same sentence.

Sometimes relationships break - it's just life.

I can't post pics from my phone either fuckin gay

Also look at her clothing. Would you be wearing that in the kind of temps which can freeze spit before it hits the ground?

If I ever get to writing full paragraphs defending Sup Forums, just kill me right there

Careful user, the white knights might get the joke and get offended.

When you so much as nick the neck artery, blood sprays out, it doesn't dribble. I seriously doubt the blood which jetted from that wound would be restricted to dribbling underneath her corpse alone.

Lol how the fuck are you supposed to save her she's fucking rip

Look faggot when I said pretty, I was talking about her face. Her body was shit! Probably had a roast beef cunt too.

>full paragraphs
Have you even passed secondary education yet? If you submitted that as a paragraph in uni you would get thrown out and laughed at.

What's it like to be wrong?

All the losers talking about wanting to be there for her or they're sad to see some hot bitch kill herself, she wasn't even an hero. Gone are the days when we'd ask the train driver to reverse over and do it again, no, we have to have a cry over her.

You trust in Hollywood far too much. Lurk moar in gore threads. Watch the webms of people who have been bisected by trains or even cars/trucks. There is shockingly little blood on the ground or spurting out of them due to the veins and arteries being crushed.

Blood flows (at normal blood pressure of 120/80) at only 2.32/1.55 psi. That's a weak flow, bro

No, it doesn't. See

I would get thrown out of a university for submitting a short paragraph?
Yea im out now

>calling it full
>calling it short
Nigga it's 2 sentences, if that's a paragraph at all to you, you need higher education.