Hey Sup Forums..i went outside today

hey Sup Forums..i went outside today..
i am agoraphobic..i took pics..you wanna see?

No thanks. I'm not retarded so I go outside everyday. I go to work. And on my days off I hang out with my friends in public places. So anything you show me will be old news

In Greece?

thanks you insesitive prick..its a condition that i take meds for..not that i choose to stay inside and alone..you dumb fuck...kys

yup

good job overcoming your fear. also that windmill looks like it wouldnt be very effective, maybe work on the sails a bit for them. I think you could increase the windmills efficency by around 10000% if you added some dank sails. they might give you some free flour. cheers

uhhh ...ok

lurking

i guess its like therapy..if i go out i have to do something..so i take pics to post here for you nice faggo..,,oops i meant anons

Good job b/ro. Keep it up.

On another note - what's it like living in the middle ages?

these looked like giant eggs from far away...freaked me out for a second ,till i realised they were lights

duuudeeee we have a section of the city called the old town..its fucking awesome...especially in the winter when its quite and empty

>I went outside today
Good one

lots of these everywhere

How does agoraphobia effect you?
Daily struggles?
Lazyfag here rather you tell me your personal experiences than look it up

Kek

kek

it may sound funny and maybe stupid..i understand that..but i would never wish thhis condition on my worst enemy..it takes alot of willpower and meds and im trying really hard to fight this...

I wish I was agoraphobic so I could get disability gibs for sitting around at home drinking beer and playing vidya and shitposting. But no I have to go to fucking work. It's gay. I'm envious, OP, sounds like the fucking life.

I'm glad you went outside, user. You did great! I hope you have such an amazing day, you deserve it!

Sup Forums is going downhill folks!

This has to be Rhodes. Am I right?
Knights Hospitaller?

Actually you do choose that. You choose that every single day you decide to stay inside.

What part of greece is this

Oooh la Provence

at my worst point ,i would go about 10 feet away from my house and i would start to feel like i cant breathe..then my heart would pound out of control..ussually followed by fainting..other times if i tried i could last a half hour to an hour outside..recently i found a good doctor and some good meds,,and im trying user..

>Rhodes

America has spoken

I've always been here, and always been nice. Maybe your jaded, edgy, butt hurt teen angst is best suited for 9gag?

C'est quoi? Un truc d'art contemporain?

Insulting your intelligence

I had a fountain cat years ago.

i dont get benefits you twat

Lol, dank sails. Dank can describe anything these days.

>agoraphobic

Kek, you are the person thats a pussy about going outside kek, kys get it done with

KITTY KAT!

have you been out with someone or alone? shit man, i cannot understand how do you feel. i wish i were you for one day, just to know how does it work

Insulting your screaming insecurity. So self loathing that you're compelled to complain about a nice gesture towards another person. You're pathetic.

yes it is Rodos
sooo,,i choose to go outside because i like to pass out?? hmmmm..iiiii dont think so..also i hate being in the house all day its not something i choose,,,

>implying I'm American
Greece has like a thousand different castles all from different eras. If this is indeed Greece it could literally be anywhere. It could be Astypalaea, or some castle in Crete (monte Forte, Casarma and so on). It doesn't even have to be Rhodes, I am just asking cause Rhodes is famous for its castles, medieval feeling and knights hospitaller.

If you know what place this is don't be a faggot and just tell us

Fell for the b8 m8
You're unintelligent.

Then it sounds like you're doing it wrong. Next time you're brave enough to venture out, go sign up for gibs instead of taking pictures.

oui
what dont you understand about all this?..i DONT choose to live this way..are you retarted user? and im sorry for insulting retatrded people...

> huehuehuehue i trollel you!

You're the one person laughing in a silent room. There is no bait, only the unjustified sense of gratification you feel as you laugh to yourself. The only person unset "gets" you.

Wow this looks awesome. I'd love to visit Rhodes someday and buy a little Crusader statue, maybe I'll run into you. Keep on exposing yourself to your fears user, it's how we overcome them.

lmao, butthurt.

This aint tumblr you fuck, you wont somewhere to cry go there.

I wish it on you, stop being a pussy and needing meds you'r feeding you insane dilosion that this is a real thing that you didn't slowly drive yourself into by being a little bitch.

In conclusion stop taking meds to feed your pussy mind into thinking this is a thing or kys and be done with it.

Inb4 underage b&

It is Rhodes you fucking faggot

see

theres no ''gibs'' here for this you moron..its not america or any other country where you get benefits for having hemmroids or a broken toenail...this is spartaaaa you malaka...
heres a fedora i saw in the ocean

yes its rhodes

learn to spell.so you can write a proper suicide note ..

You should Don Quixote that shit.

looking for a donkey as we speak user...

So you're comparing your awful condition that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy to hemorrhoids or a broken toenail?

how about no, and take a rope with you next time you go outside

nope..just sayin that i dont get any kind of goverment helps..dats all ..now have some rodents

exactly
just like you chose to be a faggot
or some people chose to be short

blow me

>and always been nice.
ok chris dorner what happened to make you go bad?

gj bro

Agoraphobic....how old were you when you first realised you were gay?

>taking tha bait after user explained it was bait
damn.

the day you gave me some candy and took me for a ride in your van,,remember?? i do...

they vaccinate u bro?

I'm not!

no you just have a 4th grade reading level

these pictures are very nice user

my refreshments..it was hot

The dubs of truth.....and to think I thought you'd never remember.

On the real I also become a bitch in public. I always just assumed I was being a little bitch but even after fighting it and I'm still the same. It's shitty but I've forced myself to have a normal life
>forced myself
>normal life

thanks..

wow what a burn how could a 4 year old ever compete with such adult language like blow me!

is that barf mixed with cola?
a good choice

i still love you user...heres a dead fish

its an esspresso you twit
eat me

>exspresso

Just shut the fuck up and quit white knighting, faggot

oh lel
never had one

just stop posting and keep your retardation private

whoahhh

pretty sure its Espresso

dammmmm

some kind of ancient greek public baths,,

The only people I heard calling an espresso expresso are English people that have never been to outside of their island

i think you need more profesional help than OP does

thats a weeverfish
make sure you dont touch it, even when dead their spines are highly poisonous

you know maybe if you went outside more you wouldn't need to worry so much about spelling

super kewl

maybe you should get off your island

are you the guy from greece who found the one-legging pigeon, and nice pics :)