Do you have a six pack? Why or why not?

Do you have a six pack? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

goo.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. I like to drink and I don't like to drive to the gym.

Working on it

I have a six pack but it's hidden under 30 pounds of fat

i keep mine in the fridge, not in my skivvies

Yes, because I go to the gym 3x a week

No.

I'm in shape and I go to the gym 3 times a week but I also eat sugar and drink alcohol...

Since I don't want to change my habits, my abs will always be covered by a small layer of fat, I kind of accept that.

Also, my wife is a bit fat (she loves to eat and sleep) so I lack motivation...

Because I have a job and don't feel like spending 20 hours a week at the gym and eating nothing but protein and kale

This.

Frig off randy

no because i literally can't even

frig off cheeseburger eatin mafc

why dont you make like a tree and fuck off randy

nope, because i just dont care
i get enough pussy and rather spend my time doing other shit instead of being gym rat

Nah i eat too much
lol @ my captcha being select all the images with food

Clearly none of you can look at a picture properly, fuckin tards

you mad bro ?

No because I'm bulking you fucking faget

>>/fit/

Is that your wife ?
Sorry user, she used to be cute.

No.

I literally have over 20 pounds of fat over my abdomen muscles. Possibly closer to 40.

>be me
>125 lbs
>run daily, hardcore sixpack
>turn 21
>3 years later i'm now 185.
>no six pack in sight, just flab.

Alcohol why do you do this to me.

I should also add I've had a girlfriend basically that entire time. So theres that complacent relationship period I'm going through too.

Like fuck it, you like me anyway so i guess i can stop taking care of my body. So stupid

I do. Feels good having women tell me how hot I am.

heheheh

Yes and because I have a 380 pound deadlift

I had a six pack yesterday but there are only two beers left.

are you clinically retarded?

Yes. Because I eat healthy, work out and have good genes (very low body fat%)

Got my first powerlifting meet in october, and scince im already at 17% bf and comparable weak, i have to bulk up..so no cut until then..

Fuck off randy

had one

got hot gf

turned 21

drank so much fucking beer

gone now

still got gf thoooooo

You don't a gym. Google for Mark Lautrns "you are your own gym" read his first book or don't but get the app "bodyweight" and start with the beginner program. 4 times a week 30 minutes each at home with your own bodyweight gets you more than that isolated muscle training and cardio bullshit. Thank me later, user.

That's fat as fuck boy, 7% here half way through a cut. Abs looking nice

I'm getting pretty close. Got the fat off. Now much need to do some crunches

That's why so many fitness models and body builders dont go to gyms right?
Fuckin idiot

Yes, because i'm a whole food plant based climber. High nutrient/low calorie food and high activity level.

I used to be 300 pounds. I lost a hundred pounds, but nobody ever told me about the humiliation of loose skin. I'd have a six pack if it wasn't layered underneath a layer of loose shit.

Fuck off

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

Still got too much body fat, but I've made my peace with it. As long as the rest of me looks presentable, then who cares?

I know
Well i wouldnt mind stayin at ~15% but until october i will go over 20%, just to get a 315 deadlift.
Im actually small af from my statue (very small wrists) and unfourtanetly my body stores all the fat at my belly (looks like that)

But they are baloons, women prefer lean and strong looking over puffy and swolen muscles.

You don't need to be that fat, 315 isn't that heavy, I can deadlift that and I'm 76kgs

After working out consistently and eating right for about 7 months, yes. Unfortunately, my weight won't go any lower than 170 lbs. I'm not even eating meat.

Bodyweight shit is seriously good for you.

Also your "fitness models" are usually filled with plastic and most body builders have to juice. Not saying they arent in shape but you can get really good results using your own body

Because I get laid without one.

Mate, look up Jeff Seid, you ain't getting that physique at home and no girl ever called him a balloon.
If you're happy being wrong that's fine, but you are wrong. You'll never get the same results from training at home than you would at a gym with all the equipment, and gyms dont magically make you huge

I know, i have the same weight (75kg), but im still recovering from a hard cold i had 4 weeks ago.
My DL is now at shamefull 120kg.
But you have to eat to get better lifts, so...

I climb stupid high steel structure and hang from some sketchy shit at work but you guys are seriously nuts. Id never be able to do that shit.

You do know muscle weighs more than fat right?

Didn't disagree with that. Disagreed that it was better than a gym.
Which it isnt

Mean bro, eat clean and don't worry about bf, just build up your heavy lifts

I know. That's why I don't lift, and mainly do cardio...the pack just sorta 'happened.' Buying a bike today since my last one broke down in May. Going back to riding LONG distances.

Honestly i dont even know where to start.
Im 6'1 285

Thanks!
But my lifts werent better before the cold, i still have to catch up to them.
Currently doing 5/3/1 wich i like, but i took out the deload weeks as long as i can make linear progression.
So i guess i will ending up with 25% bf at december^^

hahaha you think that baby face has the ideal body? jesus insecure teens think steroid users are ideal.. stop visiting /fit/, it's ruining your mental health

Fuck that would feel obese to me haha but I'm more physique than bear mode. I'm hoping to be around 5%bf by the end of the month

auschwitz mode isnt six pack

No I am a fat fuck, I have however been to the gym every day this week and plan to continue the trend. I've been lifting 3 times a week for about 8 months but I only just started cardio on my non lifting days.

i have a 4 pack with some kind of pastry looking thing underneath it. lost 90 pounds the last year and a half so it's a work in progress.

This. I hope shes still the same person emotionally at least.

I work out 5 days a week mixing cardio and resistance training. I have a pretty strict diet but I can't get beyond 170 lbs and about 19% body fat. Any advice would be lovely. It's not due to lack of dedication. Either my macros are off or I need to change my workout routine.

I'm trying to go for Bai Ling's body-type. Any suggestions?

Hahahahaha he's been training since he was 13 but fat fucks always blame the roids. Ten years lifting has nothing to do with it right?
Doesn't disprove my point, he looks better than any idiot doing 30 minutes body weight at home.
Each to their own bro, I just disagree with the premise that bodyweight training at home will give better results than isolation training with equipment at a gym but whatever works for you

lol, niggers don't buy bikes

5% would be extremly low..i mean so low, that its unhealthy..if you wanna see for yourself, a pic from january, nothin really changed exept tits got bigger and maybe a bit more lats

Go seek a mental health professional.

start with cutting off your dick and balls if you have them

I installed a keg years ago and have never regretted that decision.

Yeah it's competition level, this isn't my first time round haha. I don't maintain that level for very long, I usually sit at 9% when I'm bulking and I have a nutritionist and get closely monitored to make sure I ain't getting unhealthy and all sorts of faggy shit like that

5% isn't really unhealthy. All you'd have on you is whats essential.

poverty

I do.

Those people do more harm than help.

no b8 'ere, m8.

No, the shaft's finally recovering from months of friction-burn.

1 hour a day and just cut down on the sugar... you probably spend enough time on here to justify the gym.

If its abs its almost guaranteed macros, gotta get that caloric deficit, if you dont track your macros just track everything you eat for a whole week then adjust

You have fallen for their lies... Hope your body dysmorphia gets sorted out.

>Those people do more harm than help.
you're pretty smart for a nigger: respect increased

I thought it would be unhealthy if you keep it for a longer time..erectile dysfunction and such things..
But not everyone can afford a nurtritionist, i try eating as healthy as i can, vegan diet, many plants, lentils, beans...

k

just buy one of those pull-up bars. do pull ups and lift legs, do this a couple of times a day (takes 2 minutes), and you're good to go, really easy.

Me too actually. But I'll be pretty when I die young with an engorged heart and intestine from too much steroid abuse and all the pretty girls will weep around my grave

Eh, I didn't fall for anything, that's just the level I aspire too. I'm not telling you to be Jeff haha I just know from experience that a gym is better, I've been doing this for a few years now. Tbh, the leanest and fittest I got was from muay Thai, but didn't look as good

>vegan diet

Well there's your problem mate

you don't know shit man, you're not a nutritionist

Okay..show scientific evidence, that you cant gain muscle on vegan diet like on normal and that its more unhealthy than eating meat

That's what you think anyway
>best of luck veganbros

because there' no protein in it, and the body can't synthesize it

Yes because I'm skinny and do manual labor for a living.

Show scientific evidence that it is the same? Dont ask me to if you won't.
Look up what happened to the vegan who tried to Everest m8, I ain't hating on your lifestyle but fuck atleast admit that your making a moral choice to the (admittedly mild) detriment of your body. It'd be easier with meat based products and diet, that's all I'm saying

that guy's so out of balance it's laughable. don't use muscle isolating machines, it makes you look like a retard

Also my scientific evidence is I'm stronger than him and I don't wanna be a power lifter.
>suck my shredded cock

There can be enough protein in a vegan diet if you eat enough products high in protein :^)

Why should I bother? Achieving the 6 pack aesthetic requires more effort than it's worth. I'm happy to stick with playing sport 2-4 times a week, enjoying the food I want to eat without eating like a pig, having a few beers or bourbons on the weekends and not worrying about wasting money on a gym membership or stressing myself over a strict diet.

but that's what most vegans don't eat enough, because those are very specific food stuffs

i have one pack belly

Nig you need to bulk and work on those shoulders so your hips don't look so feminine

Underrated