Sup Forumsros I'm back and finally someone from her family answered, lets keep this shit going

Sup Forumsros I'm back and finally someone from her family answered, lets keep this shit going.

She chested on her bf haha

dumping past pics

Oh and it seems like all the fucking Corderos she had on her facebook not all of them are her family.

Random Pilipinas friend each other

Um i am confused about this, anyone want to fill me in on whats going on?

Everything started like three days ago in a Facebook expose thread so an user posted photos of his ex of gf not quite sure, so we have her facebook so I send the pics to her and all the family or related to her she answered me and blocked me, I text her from other facebook and she deleted her account for what I think is that she deactivated for a week.

Didn't she cheat on her bf or something?

Huh, do you have the pics? xD

This thread is creepy.

i relish knowing i'm able to pull chicks and not get so bored and fat that i waste my time doing this

i hope youre 17 or some shit

What a lonely sad cunt who made this

post the pics

More

>this
the whole psychology about you posting her pics leads to you being just another fat permvirgin

HEHAEHAHEHAEHAHHEAHEHAH

REK
RUIN
DESTRUIR

>Um i am confused about this, anyone want to fill me in on whats going on?
Kissless virgin losers are angry that a girl is naked and not fucking them. So they try to trash her life so that other women will learn from this and stop being naked.
It is a way to try to deny naked women to everyone.
Presumably OP was stalking the girl.

>mfw OP is a faggot

That's kind of what it looks like.

Rolling for if you don't give me the baby I leak the nudes