Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecricketmonthly.com/story/961439/-i-d-be-a-bit-of-a-thommo
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12170994/Czechs-will-follow-Britain-out-of-EU.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It wath a mistake of the leave campaign to say we could use the money for the NHS

I'm sorry, farringo

DUDE PAKIS LMAO

It's hilarious. The NHS is going to get privatised and vote leave retards will have no one to blame other than themselves.

They will. They'll blame the refugees. And the pakis. And the polaks. Like they always have. Like the always will.

What sport does this fine inbred island gentleman play?

Today is the day Merkel started bleeding again

Please just fucking kill yourself. We get it, you hate Merkel. She's a shit chancellor but you don't have to shit up every thread.

Your aryan wet dream is never coming fucking true.

And the Financial City of London into the trash it goes forever along with the pound. All stock exchanges worldwide are hitting a big bump, but once it passes, and for the following years, we're gonna have big big time fun with the UK at all levels, politically, economically, diplomatically, etc. Also, Scotland leaving the UK.

Ebin.

enjoy drowning in muslims you faggot

brown eyes - full of lies

> every thread

Literally my first post about Merkel this day
Is it so difficult to accept that there's more than one person on this board who despises that old hag?

>NHS is going to get privatised

You can stop with the lies now, the election is over.

A true English sport, of course.

thecricketmonthly.com/story/961439/-i-d-be-a-bit-of-a-thommo

Merkel just defeated the englishman. And unlike Hitler she didn't need to start weird wars. She just send the brits a gun and told them to shoot themselves.
Hail Angie!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/czechrepublic/12170994/Czechs-will-follow-Britain-out-of-EU.html

Czexit soon, you lying cunt. Will you kill yourself when your precious EU dream dies?

this

me for example

Kek.

Keep dreaming.

>this delusion
Get ready, the german economy is going to take a huge hit in the next few days

Farage is a cartoon villain, he can't be real

he did, the mad lad really did it

yeah, buth who do you think recovers faster?
Little Britain or the EU ?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

>yfw

won't be an EU left after this
the stampede for the exits has already begun

>thinking the eu is one
kek sorry but you are taking this hit by yourself, like you were benefitting from your uk exports by yourself.

The uk is a big buyer, they will have no problem finding someone else willing to sell them their shit

is this what inbreeding does to a country

IN SORRY NIGE

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM