Is he actually literally hitler?

is he actually literally hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqp4Wsw8Jk&ab_channel=AmericanCrossroads
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

Did Hitler build a wall to keep the jews out?

Yeah, i hope so too

Hitler needs to come back

No he's not stop being a faggot

we have to accept it. president trump is the zodiac.

kek

are Sup Forums #feeltheburn?

Libcuck detected

No, just an ultra conservative reminiscent of older democratic presidents from the early 20th century. Belligerent, obsessive with freedom from central government, and more concerned with wealth and closing in the nation.
Hitler rose to power in a practical civil war which he used to bully and murder many of his opponents, and preferred to destroy democracy in Germany in favor of a super powerful federal government. He supported a "relatively" free market but it was still the German mans duty to give to his country, and rather than hand the high taxes off to poor and unemployed people (Germans) he used them to expand and solidify the economy and infrastructure away from the small capitalist elite growing fat off of post war profiteering(Jews)

fuck off nigger

wrong one it was meant forthe nigger libcuck

There's a bit of Hitler in everyone

get out more

Nah, he's nowhere near unstable enough. Trump hasn't suffered anywhere near the trauma Hitler did.

How's it feel knowing Trump is our next president libtard ?

do you actually believe that? i thought the 'jews' were all powerful and wouldnt let that happen?

hilary will win

Poor libtard
Another 4 years you'll have to spend living in moms basement crying for free shut because nobody hires stoner bums
>I bet he has guages

That's a funny joke user

The party of Israel lost the last two elections, I don't think Trump is going to be what costs them the next one.

They'll blame Trump, but the Republicans are just too committed to being wrong about everything to appeal to a majority of Americans.

a funny truth bro

A humorous lie pal

How is Trump like Hitler?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqp4Wsw8Jk&ab_channel=AmericanCrossroads

No. Trump is merely a self-aggrandizing narcissist whose only true skills are bullshitting and evasion.

He doesn't want to transform or fix the country, he just wants to be in a position of power so he can get away with whatever he wants (which is basically to make money no matter who suffers in the process).

The same way every politician is.

It's not a huge stretch to compare a politician to another politician if you are willing to cherry pick your talking points.

Are you fucking kidding me? why would a jew vote for the bitch that wants to raid their fucking piggybanks over the guy that allows them to hang on to their jew gold?

do people really have to explain they're reasoning? its obvious

>which is basically to make money no matter who suffers in the process
And that's what happens if you give any progressive any power for any amount of time. the NDP here have done nothing to help the people, and were even content on letting a province burn because they wanted to give the firefighting budget to unions, the liberal party turned our biggest province from the biggest economic engine in Canada to a welfare state with the highest sub sovereign debt in the entire world because they had no interest in fixing shit, but just to raise taxes and hand it out to her public sector buddies in order to stay in power.So, all the people who are mad that bernie didn't get it, I'm telling you right now that you dodged a huge bullet, because the NDP have the same policies as him, and they have wrecked every single province they have in power in.

Here's the fun thing - yes, people do need to explain. You need to explain.

In the process of trying to write it out, you'll be forced to come to terms with the fact that you're just riding a bandwagon and don't actually have anything to prove what you're saying.

He's not racist. There is no evidence to suggest he hates because of race. Mexico is not a race. Muslim is not a race. Is he outspoken against illegal immigrants from mexico? Yes. Does saying that a portion of the criminals that cross our border are rapists mean he called every person in Mexico a rapist? No. It's beyond absurd to take that quote and imply that he said "Mexicans are rapists" Wanting to have a judge with La Raza ties that is currently part of a group of judges that gave Hilary Clinton $675,000 for this election removed from a high profile case racist? Absolutely not. People can stretch all they want, but when it comes down to it you won't be able to actually articulate why he's hitler without lying.

You really can't blame some of these people. they are just going off what the media party has force fed them about trump. I keep hearing the media trying to paint him as a racist and play up he criticized a latino judge, but always left out the little piece of information he's doing it because he has ties to a group that opposes trump's policies and gave a significant sum of money to her political opponent.