QUIT TELLING THE WORLD SHE HAS TO WEAR DIAPERS AND HER BLADDER PROBLEMS!!!! Ivy is someone special to everyone around...

QUIT TELLING THE WORLD SHE HAS TO WEAR DIAPERS AND HER BLADDER PROBLEMS!!!! Ivy is someone special to everyone around her. AND THIS VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=QO7ha4xSlzM NEEDS TO BE REMOVED
This is sad and humiliating for her and this is enabling cyber-bullying and continuing hate.
Telling everyone about her overactive bladder AND diapers is awful and needs to stop!!!
What do you have to gain? Why keep doing this to her? Why keep trying to push her over the edge? Please just let it go and quit doing this im begging you this time Sup Forums Sup Forums please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QO7ha4xSlzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes beg your masters to take pitty. We are the almighty overlords and will accept that.

js i have no idea what this post is about

Faggot

She didn't seem too upset like someone pressuring her. She just sat there and said, "uh oh" playfully and then piss herself. Get a life and grow a pair you SJW fag.

She is suffering because of all of this! She is getting harassed IRL for urinating on herself because of you and your anti-feminist prank

As i understood it, shes forced to wear a diaper BECAUSE of the attempted suicide, she tried to kill herself, something went wrong and now she has to wear a diaper.
She wouldnt wear a diaper just because some idiots on the internet tell her to, right? RIGHT?

I see this post all the damn time. Stop trying to ruse your way into a personal army raid. The reverse psychology, after all these attempts, is just shitposting pasta. If you hate her go after her and kill her (and film the rape on periscope) and then kill yourself. No need to annoy me.

First off, thats gross. Really gross. And her showing her piss covered ass after she pissed herself is sick

this is old news. at least make your bullshit bait out of something more recent

Here I found this of her in what looks like a hospital
Just found the nudes

Here are nudes

well, at least you have my attention, proceed good sir.

WHY the fuck you you post that?! What do you have do keep doing this? Why just quit and stop

None of this should have been seen in the first place!!

soooo kittens

you guys are assholes

well atleast she is cute and her tits are not bad either.

Fuck off whiteknight, everyone needs to see Ivy soiling herself on the internet. It is a part of the internet now.

Kill yourself.

She stood there and pissed herself. she didnt sat

well she didnt seem shy of sharing :D so we shouldnt be?

We shouldnt be shy of sharing no please continue

Then don't pee in your pants, Ivy.

SHE didnt want this kind of attention in the first place!! For fuck! This is NOT what she she wanted as her memory. You guys killed her!!!!!!

what the fuck is this thread. i only see whitefuckingretardsknights around heer

You cannot make fun of a girl that peed herself. Its not politically correct

I love a chick who's into watersports.

I'm no SJW but at times things go a little too far for my taste around here. But I just move along and don't feed into it. This on the other hand is a classic example of what fucking sheep people can be. If you're not smart enough to question some "movement" you find on tumblr then for Christ sake you deserve to be confined to a diaper.

Chill the fuck out Ivy. No one cares/knows about you wearing diapers and no one watched your peeing video. Its all chill calm down

You cant tell women to 'not' pee themselves you misogynist

I'm sure this is bait.... I'm telling people to think before they act.

Its a joke. Not bait.

I literally just pissed myself in my chair laughing at that video and OP caring about her
Kek

It's a little too late for that
im already fapping to the video on repeat

>youtube.com/watch?v=QO7ha4xSlzM
Oh yes I can

Please stop this harassment
Delete the video
Quit bullying her
Stop

still would fuck

If it's SUCH a HUMILIATING video for this ivy chick, then WHY THE FUCK did she film herself peeling on herself all smiles and post it to the whole internet?!

People on the street are going to pass by her asking if she is even potty trained. Why should you care? Are you her? Her relative? Her friend?

She apparently didnt think it would get noticed

GOLDEN BREAD APPEARS

DUBS CONFIRMS

Dont be a faggot
Let it go like she did in her pants

Wtf I don't understand this

So she's bullied then tries to kill herself.

THEN someone is forcing her to wear diapers as punishment for trying to kill herself? That shit will not help her, if anything it will make people bully her more. Who's doing this anyways? Is it the school, her parents, why do they think this is a good idea?

What is wrong with people?

fat and gay kys

No .... But you can tell them to use a fucking bathroom like everyone else

Obviously for attention, she's got it now

She started peeing herself without control due to the stress of bullying. Her parents strapped her pissy ass in a diaper to save their furniture

They install puppy pads too?

Who is this Polly Pissypants and why would we care?
Also, some pee and hairy webm.

Please for the love of god stop this against her.Please Sup Forums She doesnt want to be known this way. Quit ruining my friend

no

Why the fuck did you start this thread? If you want it to go away, just stop talking about it. You are only adding fuel to the fire.

Glad i got on Sup Forums
i am her friend on fb
i can give so much more info to help
She isnt ruined just exposed

shit just started to get real
OP you helped your friend SO MUCH
clap

clap

clap

Word on the street is, bitch has to wear diapers.

Im not OP but I can give out her info to hinder OP and the whiteknights defending her

wearing diapers is pretty kinky

OP, as a handicapped female who suffers from medical urinary incontinence, I find ivys video insulting. She's bouncing around like its just nothing and smiling. It's actually something to people who actually suffer from it IRL. These stupid feminists tumblr movement bullshit are really fucking cringe worthy and retarded. I don't want to see a bunch of chicks peeling their pants on purpose, smiling, screaming hashtag equality. That doesn't make people like me feel better, wtf? IRL it's fucking embarressing and sucks dick. I honestly and truly hope ivy enjoys that fucking diaper. Maybe next time she'll think before she acts like a sheepl retarded blindly following something she knows nothing about and then saying "hurr durr I didn't know if I posted it on social media for everyone to see that everyone would see it". She obviously was very fucking happy and proud making & showing that video and her nudes, so shouldn't we be happy and proud to share them? Only time I want to see someone intentionally peeing is that cp video of R. Kelly peeing on that lil golden showered slut.

Tip: Maybe she should stock up her safe space with some fucking depends.

Why is it bad though? There are many guys with piss and dieper fetish

shit i forgot to divide it i meant that for making thsi thread and to OP sorry Sup Forumsro

Not her. Her names ivy mazzie

you didn't see the OP's pic did ya?

She has nice tatas

Do you know where you fucking are m8?? This isnt tumblr faggot, know one gives a fuck

Good one less cancer cell on 4 chan

Thia faags already jerking - it someone post the dead bitch in pink

This is now a diapers thread.

Look how sexy they can be!

I dont think publicly shaming Ivy for wearing diapers is acceptable. I mean she was gullible to make and post the pee video but she tried to keep her need for diapers a secret afterwards.
Like this user said
If you have to wear diapers, sport them, dont be ashamed

That is going a bit too far user. Don't just post everything she is. There is no point

post more please

fuck you no one cares

SHE didnt want any of this to happen! She made that video believing that she actually cared for something for once in her life. Following a cause she believed in. Then she fell apart after she saw it was all a prank on feminism. Now she is a recluse and barely goes outside because of the backlash she has received. She wanted to keep the whole wearing diapers thing a secret but SOMEONE told everyone they knew, and you know who you are you told me you come here.
Do you feel good about yourselves? You have hurt an innocent girl and her family and everyone she cares about.

You dont deserve those dubs faggot
>youtube.com/watch?v=QO7ha4xSlzM
Here watch her video again and again and tell me if she is worth defending. Fuck you and fuck Ivy. She deserves her piss soaked life

Nice trips

any pee diapers?

I can see where she starts peeing in the jean pants. Around 12 seconds you can start to see the pee start coming out haha

Poor ivy. I feel for her now

So this whole issue is about this girl peeing herself in a video? I do not see any pee. Just a girl standing then showing her ass

Moar diapers pls