How did we go from this

How did we go from this

To this?

dindu

All negroids look the same to me to be honest.

How'd we go from a racist, draft dodging, arrogant, overrated athlete to a well mannered, highly skilled, generous, city saving athlete?

It's called progress

Ali spoke out against interracial relationships.

Truly, he was The Greatest

whoever designed the logo on that hoodie needs to kill themselves

>well mannered, highly skilled, generous, city saving athlete?

why do white liberals like yourself just want blacks to be good little negros so badly?

this guy is right desu

Capitalism wins

because money

Sup Forums would've hated Ali back in the day

its unfortunate that this is how the average white person thinks. you should really educate yourself on muhammad ali

>its unfortunate that this is how the average white person thinks. you should really educate yourself on muhammad ali

He sounds like every American from 1970 lmao. That poster is just old af.

implying youre not a cabeza olmeca lookalike mexican

leGod is based tho

seeing how Sup Forums likes to take up retrogade decade old viewpoints to be edgy, yeah youre right.

Hello

Based Kovalev i need to watch him destroy and brutally punch rape Stevenson.

>all those endless talks about canelo-ggg when Kovalev-Ward is literally happening in November, on 19th
literally the best fight in boxing right now

Yeah that is a good fight but i think it will be anti-climatic either Ward boxes great to win a dull decision, or Kovalev chases arround the ring beating him to the punch to win an unispired TKO or dull decision.

Actually GGG vs Canelo will be better because you either see GGG shits on Canelo, or Canelo winning a hard fought battle.

IMHO

Poster is actually 100% right. Look up Ionoki vs Ali and you'll see how he is arrogant, racist, and overrated Ali was. Ionoki would have had him in two rounds, tops if it was an actual fight. Ali also was a draft dodger too, and while he didn't end up going, I promise you some other kid went in his place for sure. Ali became a hero because he was the best for a long period, and he was a good shit talker, but to be honest, M. Tyson would have destroyed Ali. The irony is you should actually do some real research instead of reading a 70 page biography laced with large print and pictures. James isn't necessarily a good guy though. NBA's suspiciously bad refereeing is the only reason Cleveland won in the end.

Who even buys LeBron shit? I have never seen someone where a shirt with that logo

why the fuck should a fight against a martial artist count against his boxing record you dumb, retarded milennial piece of shit?

Comparing proud muslim to infidel - absolute haram.

>educate yourself
Into the trash it goes