Why do you guys/we hate Reddit?

Why do you guys/we hate Reddit?

Okay it has some flaws like any website or any person there's no such thing as a perfect website but my point is it's highly organized and you can learn a lot of things from it unlike here or people just insult each other or jack off or post funny threads.

Don't get me wrong I love the raw unfiltered mess of this place there's a real honesty of The Human Condition and according to this chart we are the mouth and Reddit is the stomach so yeah I'm using Reddit a lot more these days and it makes me feel more connected with the world

>reddit
Go back there if you like it so much
summer fags these days amiright?

Reddit haters are underage and still think Sup Forums is an edgy unerground secret club. Reddit is better than Sup Forums in most regards, but all content on Sup Forums moves faster and isn't subject to being voted upon to decide whether or not other users get to see it.

I used Reddit for a few months before coming back to Sup Forums full-time, and imo it has two main problems that rendered it unusable for me.
A) The up/down vote system turns the entire website into a conformist hive-mind where everyone holds the same shitty liberal views. I actually used it during the time they got the female chinc CEO fired though, so that was somewhat neat to watch.
B) The fucking sense of humor across the website is shit their. Top comment is always some shitty fucking pun that gets like 5,000 points. I'm only 20, so I remember my childhood/upbringing pretty well still, and Reddit's humor reminds me of nothing more than middle school. Makes sense though, I'm sure their average user is around that age.

Reddit is fine.

normiefag

Browsing surface content on Reddit is all I do. That and the elite dangerous subs. Beyond that it's a giant hivemind circle jerk.

Thanks for the replies guys this can be a loli bread now or spiderman w/e idgaf yolo

Right on thank you or someone else could tell me the Sup Forums version of this story? Was she the one that was really strict or something social justice Warrior something I can't remember

How obese are you?

>you guys/we
well, which is it?

I tried Reddit for a bit and Jesus fucking Christ. It's all puns and SJW posturing and it's total shit. I like the amount of content linked to it but the comments are worse than YouTube. It's shit tier. I think faggots trying for karma fucks it up but I don't know. I can't visit Reddit at all.

The people there are just.. not my kind of people

Well my therapist has been teaching me lately that life is more gray areas than black and white thinking so I probably call myself a B tard for the past 8 - 9 years I came to this site very very often for a good laugh but lately I've been wanting to earn more money so I've been looking about Reddit and the internet about making some PayPal cash and I still come here for the lulz and maybe two offer some words of advice to a suicidal person or whatever but yeah I'm trying to grow up and well this unfiltered view of the world is nice it can also be depressing as fuck

reddits layout is maximum shit tier. makes it literally impossible for me to read.

also ive met reddit users in real life and theyre all degenerate hipsters with no originality/personality. every person ive met from Sup Forums in real life was fucking awesome

>implying those two types of people are mutually exclusive
face it you retards, everyone on this thread, and probably the rest of Sup Forums for that matter, browses both of these websites regularly

No I don't, can't stand Reddit

everyone ive met in person that uses Sup Forums hates reddit and vice versa. the redditers think Sup Forums people are scum because theyre too offensive

That's actually not true. Some people genuinely don't like things. I genuinely don't like Reddit, he'll most of the time I hate Sup Forums but it's better than Reddit.

people are fuckwits who dont realise that they can participate on multiple websites.

Why is Imgur a steak dinner?

Reddit is the same fucking thing over and over again as far as comments go. News, interesting links, etc. Is fine, but you go to the comments and everyone says the same tired bullshit over and over again.

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

It works on up voting, so even if there is an original idea, it gets buried under a dumbass pun that's been used a million times before.

I did nazi what you did there lol ;)

It's not anonymous. If someone is "popular" on reddit that person is going to be the one steering the conversation and getting all the responses

reddit is shit for multiple reasons:

>you have to make an account.
like seriously, why the fuck do we need identifications just to have conversations?

>layout that looks like it was made in 1995 with no visual organization whatsoever

if they cant be fucked to make the site readable, then i cant be fucked to use it

>making me open an entire new page just to look at a photo

suck a dick

It's a hosting site for decent content which other sites 'consume' or something like that
Would be alright except it has a bolt on community which is effectively Reddit thanks to the identical upvote/downvote system. No cancer like Gold or the horrible layout that Reddit has though.

its the source of the images that get memed. that and google.

Fucking this is the perfect answer. I really cant stand the comments, makes me sick how shallow and false it all is.

aside from the sjws and feminists its a great place

Its because atleast on Sup Forums people pretend to be over the age of 12. On reddit its like its a fucking achievement to post the most braindead shit.

>Well my therapist has been teaching me

Yeah, you sound like you'd be more at home on reddit or possibly Tumblr.

lol take my +1

Never had a Reddit account, not my thing. It's just always been easier here. Orifginality comes from Sup Forums. Some then take the content to the more open Reddit. So in a way, they take credit for our genious/retard work. Fuck em.

Because of the up/down votes system means all the screaming normies ensure you can't find anything interesting.