How should people who think they are transgender be handled?

How should people who think they are transgender be handled?

Gently.... cuz theyre unstable

patience and mercy, they are brain dead

Just ignore them, like stray cats. Feeding them is what makes them stay around. A couple years of completely ignoring them and they will no longer exist except in little groups, starving in the woods.

>told they can do what they want
>treat them as person
>inform them of the mental illness they have
>prevent kill sis males speeches
>prevent I am a woman speeches
>encourage them to acknowledge they are gay
>tell them they should visit Sup Forums and ask how trans should be handled

You can't change your gender, that's ridiculous. They do however have every right to dress the way they do, and they deserve respect regardless of their mental illness.

leaving us alone would help, being trans is hard af dude

The whole point is that gender=/=sex, the rest of your argument seems right

Like feminists, homosexuals, homeless, and minorities. Ignore them. Transgender is just a fad, and will end as quickly as it started. Just imagine what new and exciting topic will be over analysed and dissected to the point that it shames humanity as a whole could be!

Should be praised and encouraged.

Any gay couple that adopts children should automatically have their kids declared transgender. They should only wear clothes for the opposite gender, boys with really long hair, girls with crew cuts... etc.

Kids are going to be fucked up, useless, societal cancer anyway. Might as well make them easy to spot and take their DNA out of the gene pool from the start.

like this

Being trans isn't a fucking fad moron. I have been trans since 2004 way before this shit was in the news. Just because it has more exposure doesn't make it a fad, its a medical condition. You wouldn't go calling diabetes a fad. Also most real transgirls like me are sick of hearing about all the attention whore non passers in the media, those creeps and freaks do not speak for us.

>rape
>fuck their asshole like jackhammer
If they enjoy they are trans

>profit?

Do you believe clothing has a gender?
Personally i don't believe so. A man dressed up in a pink dress is still a man. A man wearing make-up is still a man. A feminine man is still a man. Everything is just a personality trait.

yeah sure bc ignoring the homosexuells turned out to stop People from being gay

I need you to be like 70% less triggered. It is most definitely a fad. Whether your personal experience supports or detracts from that is inconsequential. As someone who frequently engages trans people, i know first hand that it is the "in" thing for young gay/bi guys to do these days. Your incessant victimization is a rather severe character flaw.

Who said anything about stopping anyone? If you cannot go a day without fretting over people you don't know putting things in places you perceive they don't belong, you should seek professional help.

dude the people you meet aren't trans, they are what we call transtrenders, they treat it as a fad but aren't transgender because they don't and can't get an actual doctors diagnosis because they don't have dysphoria.

At least they aren't genderfluid

You sure seem to know an awful lot about the people i meet. Yes, there are some that like dressing up cute and girly to get fucked by guys me. Some are on hrt, have abandoned their male lives, and since it's all important, see medically licensed professionals, and also get fucked by guys like me. Go back to tumblr with your bullshit "us vs them" faux pack mentality. You're not special.

If I identify myself as a girl, should I go to women's bathroom? Shower? Because you know, I would feel uncomfortable being in a men's bathroom/shower.

been on hormones for 17 months

does my body pass okay? I used to be fucking ripped and a total /fit/ bro

The bathrooms and showers are designed for biological gender, not your personality.

If we make exceptions, then we might as well remove gender segregated bathrooms.

looks fine

would you be kind enough so show us your hormonal titties please?

Which are already a thing anyway. The bathroom bullshit was just fluff to distract you from actual issues.

Here's your theory in action!

But I fell uncomfortable in the men's bathroom. I feel unsecured because I identify myself as a girl

Same way you'd treat any other weirdo. Just be nice up front and laugh behind their backs. It's not normal behavior and it shouldn't be dismissed as such, but whatever makes em happy I guess. It's their problem until you make it yours.

You can't use the girls room unless you look like a girl moron.

I am the same trans poster you dummy

ever had those sucked on?

treated since it's a mental disorder

Who cares what I look like if identify myself as a girl? I might get raped in the men's bathroom because I am a girl inside. You can't understand me, it's too complicated for you boyish little brain.

That's needlessly hurtful. Sorry to have destroyed your argument so effectively. Being bi isn't fun anymore since tumblrinas oozed into society.

fucking troll. Unless you have the balls to do what I did and do a physical transition then you will always be a fucking creepy man

nope, I am too afraid of stds so im still a virgin

>only known treatment is gender reassignment surgery

I'll rape you WITH a men's restroom.

///////////THREAD

I don't need any stereotypical biased boundaries like surgeries to be what I want in this postmodern society, you understand me fucking sexist rapist?

too bad, you'll lose your mind when it eventually happens

the first time i did it to my transsexual ex she screamed the house down after i took a little nibble

Kid gloves. 70+ percent of the people who declare themselves trans at some point in their lives go back to a cis gender identity within a few years. Forcing them to double down on their trans identity and politics to defend themselves just makes it harder for them when they switch back.

Wow, that's really gross.

sucking on hormonal tits is amazing

i loved it when she tried pushing me away because she couldn't handle the pleasure anymoar

Literally this.

Let them do what they want and mill about in society. Don't acknowledge them in public or when they serve you. Don't give them jobs (outside of menial work) and don't stoke the fire, they will always feel morally superior and/or unfairly persecuted. Like a shunning but more passive.

There's no reason to even pay attention to them, being ignored completely is the single best way to deal with this group, it's not like they're going to suicide bomb a school. If anything they'll just kill themselves and the problem is gone.