Trips decide my new custom number plate...

Trips decide my new custom number plate. Can be any combination of numbers or letters as long as its more than 1 character and under or equal to 6.

Its for a Supra btw (Pic isn't mine)

Who cares.
Everybody knows if you drive a supra then you are a huuuggggeeee faggot with a ttiiinnnyyyyy dick

What do you drive?

OPFAG1

F4GG37

N3WF4G

A piece of shit, beat up old mazda 121.
Im too poor to buy anything comfier, but it works. It gets me from A to B.
I dont understand why anyone cares about their car that much. Its a fucking tool a use when i need to.
Also a supra is the definition of "boy racer" car, because its powerful and looks sort of fast but also isnt that expensive so all the young guys who just got their licenses, who think they are Michael Schumacher can afford it.
99% of people see a supra or any other modified "boy racer" car speeding around and they think
"What a fucking tosser"

G4YB0Y

REROLL

F4GG07

Rerawl

Roll2

Reroll

FUKB01

That being said, i have put like $2000 into my gaming rig and an extra $500 or so on my battlestation because thats the kind of shit i enjoy, so i can kind of guess why people modify their cars and shit.. we cool man, we cool.

S2D1CK

POOPRA

F4GH8R

do you even have a MKIV?

re-roll for POOPRA

not OP but where are you living that supras are affordable? They have gone up in price massively in the U.S. over the past couple years.

Supras are actually expensive and a very sought after car. Atleast the MkIV version. Some people care about cars because it's their hobby. You're opinion is very arrogant and subjective.
Faggot.

DATB0I

I bought mine for about 15k USD where I live. They are cheaper than a fucking Scion FRS/Toyota 86 so for me it was an easy choice.

N1GG3R

Reroll for F4GH8R

I drive a Mercedes-Benz E200 Compressor. I got it for $2,500. Really good car to drive.

0 Cuck 0

N1GG3R L0V3R

T1NY D1CK

FAGG0T 0P

I live in aus and a stock supra although quite rare, usually go for about 15,000- 25,000 dollarydoos depending on the condition/ transmission etc etc.
Not cheap but definately afford able when most decent, reliable cars start at around 30,000 dollarydoos

CUCKL0RD

cuckold

nigger

N1993R

FA660T

reroll

rerollol

Are Supras good as first cars? Been drivimg my parents car for the last year (im 19 now) and now ive finally saved enough for my own. Any help appreciated.

rerollolol

rerollololol

F4TA55

>>I hate everyone's hobbies, they're all a waste of time

I'm sure nobody gives a fuck about your collection of naked pvc anime statutes either fuck face. go find another thread.

Considering that the Toyota 86 is around 25k aud anyways, would you have gone for the Supra too?

Que?
A rolling chassis is anywhere from 10-20k now.

Boy racer is a 2000 civic si with a sticket bombed front bumper and a 3 story wing on the back.
A grown man with a passion for cars can afford a fully built supra.

If you want to be targeted and pulled over by every cop on the road, and treated like you are an irresponsible speed racer then yes, perfect first car

What a waste, rolling for P00PRA

IMAF66T

MICROKOK

Trips wasted

No fucking way.
As i said i dont really giv a fuck about my car because its just a tool, yeah i would like a nice one but im not that bothered.
But no fuckin way.
Toyota 86 is fucking nice man.
Idk its just my personal opinion but the supra looks kind of toy.
Id choose toyota 86 over a supra anyday

Hippocrite.

P1G FAT

Trips wasted

Look whose talking

Skyline Gtr r34 vs 1990+ Supra?

C4NT 2RN

Trips wasted

You're the one who wasted them

P00PRA

not really. getting to be quite rare sought after classic cars. Even barely running examples can out price other similarly performing cars.

If you can find and afford one that hasn't been totally worn out and in need of a total overhaul sure.

If you must have a rear wheel drive car your options will be limited old JDM stuff like this with a high cost due to rarity, Miatas, Honda s2000s.

If your very new to car maintenance and performance driving I'd suggest a hot hatch like a Focus ST or a Mazdaspeed 3.

roll for 9gager

1MIL

I see the 86 everywhere and its become the typical ricer car.

roll

ASSLKR

>Repeatedly pulled over for suspected firearms by cops who don't go on the internet

THE SH3RM1NAT3R

What about the skyline gtr r34? Its aroumd about the same price.

rolling for dis

trops

Impying someone with that number plate wouldn't have firearms

Try m3

ok here it comes
>777 get

yikes, you seem to have a lot of money.

Again, not so much a problem of being a bad car but it's another JDM classic that needs premium parts and maintenance to stay in good shape. Tough to run on a limited budget. Just tires alone for it can feel like a fortune.

Cunts

Vrroom

Off by 1

Roll

Rawling

UROB3T

Rooollll

Rawl

Rol

>A lot of money

They are around 20k aud. You do the conversion.

This.

Rawlin

00DUBS

Chekem

Ffs. That's twice I'm off by one

jesus fucking christ

This one

faggot

14MG4Y

That's a lot of money for a first car in my opinion.

Hell, I could barely afford to run one and I'm nearly 30.

TR4PM3N

bread roll

Recommend something cheaper?

THis.

This thread has more wasted win in it than a 16 year old virgin pussy