Rate us. Who is better looking?

Rate us. Who is better looking?

Guy is definitely better looking but his balding hair really lowers his rating scale. Girl looks like she has downs

The old man behind those retarded faggots

Not into guys.
Girl looks like an angel.

pretty awful all around but the chick might have decent tits

>not being comfortable with your sexuality and being able to tell when a guy is handsome or not

Kek I bet you go to great lengths not to be close to your male friends

Dude is on the verge of suicide, probably because his gf looks like a washed out, coked up female version of Macaulay Culkin. Fuck you.

holy fucking shit lmfaooo

she is beautiful, she's too good for you. Does she know that you keep posting her picture all over Sup Forums and questioning if you could do better? I hope she leaves you. The girl is beautiful, if she cares about you, you should be thankful

Dude is a faggot for wearing chick-tier north face shit and the girl is ugly. My hand is the only fuckable option in view right now.

ah shit my sides hurt

OP here. Th-thanks. Yeah, she knows that this thread exists. I posed it as a fun social experiment. I'm only reading selected replies to her though to shield her from the viciousness that is Sup Forums.

I sometimes fuck them.
But I just don't find men as attractive as women. They all seem boring and uninteresting to my eyes. Some have nice features and are definitely handsome, but I wouldn't be able to judge them cause they are just not that interesting.
women on the other hand have something very attractive that I can't explain. It's like their whole existence is to express beauty...
>inb4 im a faggot

No timestamp? Go fuck yourself

Rate our doge too

beautiful

both look like arse

Top wow. Much shibe!

Kekeroni and cheese

Is this the first picture you've ever taken? Are you able to smile, or do you both have some kind of palsy?

Checked

Now the dog knows how to take a picture!

The bomb

newfag

We were purposely maintaining neutral facial expressions for maximum objectivity of ratings.

All yuor borks are belong to doge

that's an improvement tbh