I bought a macbook from a nigger and now the original owner has locked it using Find My Mac

I bought a macbook from a nigger and now the original owner has locked it using Find My Mac

Do i just swap motherboards?
Pic unrelated: its a butt that doesnt fart

They have your picture and the location of the laptop.

Well OP it's you're lucky day, I work for AppleCare, call that nignog and let him to log onto iCloud and disable that shit, or else you're shit out of luck

*your
My phone likes it's autocorrect

I know, im new in town so idk the guy they stole it from so its whatever really. Ive had it for 2 months now
I just want my money back or this computer fixed

>mac
>buys shit from niggers
>"what do, hurr durr"
1/5

Yeah there's not shit you can do bud, you can try getting the Mobos swapped but just call 1-800-My-Apple

We get shit like this all the time, we can help you out

did you even read? The original owner locked it. The nigger stole it, yo

The guy i bought it from stole it from one of his friends im assuming. Guy sent a shitty message about fucking my mom through Find My Mac
Tldr theyre both fags aparently
I couldnt just buy a new motherboard and swap them?

1, Nice quads, 2, there's like 4 different kinds of locks that can happen through Find my iMac

And like I said, we help this problem all the time, you literally just need to call

It's possible but it's registered through the serial of the device it self and that's associated with all the parts, it depends what model Macbook you got my dude

A1278

Mmm yeah, you're not gonna be able to get into that without the owner unlocking it, if you wanna refund it, good luck from a nig nog, but if you call they can tell you who the owner is and you can return it

damn man. it sucks dude got his computer stolen but im not about to just hand it back
also im black so these ppl will probably just assume i stole it
>original owner may also be black
i might just part it out

how does it feel to be called a genius knowing you're just a pleb?

How much did you pay?

Never said I was a Genius, I work for AppleCare, we handle this, Geniuses handle hardware, but once someone does a Find my Macbook lock, there's literally nothing he can do, unless he has the original receipt, he's SOOL

I just find that Genius title really cringy for some reason.

look man, how about you be the first nigger among niggers to not be a nigger and just return his shit? You'll learn to not buy stolen merch like a nigger and you'll feel better about yourself. Maybe someday you can be white.

Nice try leeroy, it's fixable if you're not retarded

how often does this happen?

i can, and i should, but then one guy gets off with 350, another guy gets his mac and i get choked and shot by the police
nice try

>get new laptop and hand off old MacBook to nigs for selling
>get $200 off of it
>lock for maximum troll

You got trolled, OP.

Ok have the faggot who sold you it arrested for selling stolen merch. Sue him in court for damages. Return stoen merch...Jesus that's a lot of trouble.

Just beat the ass of the dude who sold it to you, get your money. Return laptop to original faggot.

Just delete system 32.

wipe the sdd. And reinstall osx or anything else of your choice

Nah mate they patched that with the latest El Capitan, it locks the serial code of the device itself, any part associated with that number is not gonna work

bought new hdd, installed new os, set up as own
>what if someone logged into my own icloud and locked me out

I get like 3 calls a week about it, and I'm one out of thousands.

also I don't know if this is possible I don't know how the lock works but you can try

You aren't the only one mate, I fucking hate that title, it's narcissistic as hell