Step2:Negotiate a Free Trade agreenent with the EU
Step3:???
Step4:Getting cucked even Harder by the EU

Reclaim Ireland and start trade deals between Trump America, Russia and China

>tfw I'll soon be getting my Scottish flag on Sup Forums

pls be gentle hans

we need money
pay reparations

>once Cuckland becomes independent and ABAM becomes shit they will be as irrelevant as Slovenia in the sporting world, no longer able to hide behind the Union Jack
cant wait

What is he drinking? Scottish soda? Pls educate me in case you become a country

Iron Bru. greatest drink in the world m8

>Spain already making moves for Gibraltar

Argentina this is your chance. The Falklands are undefended

>can't afford anything
>Scotland and NI leaves
>""""""""empire"""""""""

When was the last time a country imploded like this?

I mean to really go full retard like this? I mean at least the 2008 recession was spurred by the oligarchal wall street cunts fucking everything up and not an actual vote lmao.

Some things are well out of our reach, and winning Eurovision is one of them.

I'm actually fine with this. I'm very much for a unified Europe, but the EU needs a little wake up call. Maybe they will fix a lot of their shit now.

I agree.

Leave voter here.

This is basically my view

Haha actually Gibraltari is really fucked because the majority worked in the spanish side.

Good riddance

I thought the opposite will happen since the only country that was always nagging just left.

>Empire

Inb4 muh fallklends, muh grunada

stop the hyperbole m8

it will take a while before we know the true effects of this

Venezuela got really shit really fast when Chavez died

>this denial

It's the first day and shit is already going down Nigel.

The old cunts who voted leave won't even get to see the results. Time to start learning a new language.

Hyperbole is what got you lot into this mess in the first place. Embrace it in all its forms.

Sorry but i think you're dreaming here here's what EU will do
>save the banks
>punish the british people
>Scare other people from EU countries that would want to leave

Step 1. Leave the EU
Step 2. Lose scotland and n ireland
Step 3. ???
Step 4. England

Venezuela was pretty shit when Chavez was alive. He just kept the media under wraps well enough, that you didn't hear about it.

Kek, Gibraltar want to remain and they already know how to do it.

Come to America lad. We will take care of you with our big strong American arms.

It will be nice to see each flag know, so they can't pretend to be each other

Not after Trump wins, m8. This might have just decided it. Nationalism is on the rise in the west.

>I miss muh empire
>time to alienate Scotland and Northern Ireland and be left with only a bunch of fucking sheepshaggers.

You cannot make this up.

Could be. The way the EU works is too obscure to really know, but if it gets actually worse after an event like this, it's clear there's no saving it in the first place.

they actually probably will, probably more so most have 10 years left, these 10 years coming up will be the tough ones, NHS will struggle, pensions will go to shit, they better start getting some part time jobs

Seeing the consequences of what this will do to the UK assures his loss. Thanks for taking the bullet for us.

EU falling apart would set Europe like 30 years back. For the next 2 years EU and UK will be deciding all kinds of economic agreements. I imagine EU will try to punish UK as much as they can and make an example of us.

of curse you are because you now control the EU. you may think merkel is some super liberal schmuck but she has now provided you with more power than you ever achieved under previous leaders

>I imagine EU will try to punish UK as much as they can and make an example of us.

Scare tactics by the establishment has already proven not to work. It'll just make the millions of people within the EU who don't want to be more pissed off.

>Scotland will have yet another attempt on not being cucks

I hope you know what to do this time, Scots

The kind of scare tactics that decided this referendum? kek

I hope you realize that UK will be less white within 2 years.

Im rooting for you faggots so much now. Please win the Euro and then refuse to partake in future EUROs

>leave UK
>join EU
>become stronger economically than England

I'll laugh.

you had youre chance

People want to stick it to the establishment, and that's what millions of people did in this referendum. Both sides used scare tactics, but the Remain side was far more negative in that respect. The EU punishing the UK will just galvanise millions of EU citizens who don't want to be part of it.

Some scottish friends I have says they hate english cunts even more now

Gibraltar voted 94% pro-EU

This is your chance, the rock is yours!

Our secret monkey army won't let this happen.

>now
Germany was controlling the EU since Maastricht

I hope you understand that majority of EU citizens want to be part of it. I think I'll start blaming our education system for twats like you. Clearly we failed if we have idiots blindly falling for WW2 tier propaganda.

literally this. I voted remain because it's going to hurt my job prospects now we've fucked off from you but from a purely ideological point of view I wanted to stick it to brussels. needs serious reforms, i'm more than happy and want to rejoin as soon as they get their shit sorted though

No it won't, they'll be laughing at your ass getting what you deserve for trying to wriggle out of pulling your weight.

Why did Cameron resign?

>want to rejoin

I hope you realize this won't be possible for decades....

don't fuck it up this time Scotland

what's the probability of scotland and northern ireland seceding from GB now?
would they have to go through the entire process of rejoining the EU?
are they willing to go through all that?

>he actually believes this

Haha we are so fucked.

his last movie sucked

Of course they are. Clearly democratic process has failed them.

Dicked something up again

For Scotland quite high, they are quite in love with the EU

Not sure about Northern Ireland, but maybe this day was a big step towards the reunification of Ireland....

Gibraltar is going to shit now and I'm glad, they are always talking shit when they work on the spanish side. We will pick the rock when all people are dead there.

You are underestimating just how obnoxious the "loyalists" truly are. They have been born and raised with a siege mentality. If the north votes to leave they would chimp out and start a massacre.

>MUH EMPIRE

Jesus, fucking retards.

>old people

We need to gas them All desu.

on the flip side, if they remain separate the border will be a goddamn shitshow, a non-eu country bordering an eu country. Get ready for those inane border checkpoints/troubles 2.0!

I'll go back to France.
UK will be Europe's lab rat. I'm trying to imagine how the far right will spin it if the UK goes down the shitter
>W-we never really wanted to leave really

Fuck everything. I hope they cut their pensions.

The cucky JF butthurt is our sweetest prize. Keep those tears coming Hans, it tastes so good.

old people are cancer

Trah then lad. Hope you enjoy paying for unemployed Abdul's 3 wives and 6 bedroom house.

>it's just the Jews fucking us over for leaving
>Please believe me abloo bloo bloo

Holy shit, the Scots aren't wasting any time

>Scotland could vote to leave the UK within the next 2 years
>Scotland voted decisively in favour of remaining in the EU, but Britain as a whole voted to leave.
>"Scotland sees its future as part of the EU," Sturgeon said in a statement reported by The BBC. "Scotland clearly and decisively voted to remain part of the European Union, 62% to 38%."
>Salmond told ITV News that another vote on Scottish independence could be held sometime in the next two years.
>"Whatever that period is - two years, two-and-a-half years - that would have to be the timescale of the next referendum because what you would want to do is remain in the European Union while the rest of the UK moved out," he added.
>Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, who was a prominent campaigner for Scotland to remain a part of the UK in 2014, also conceded that Scotland is likely to demand another referendum.

Pensioners should get half a vote.

The tariffs they rape you with should more than cover it tbqh.

Soooo you think 18-24 year olds know better than people with decades of experience concerning the EU? I know they are the future, but that doesn't make them experts in politics.

>tears
Wat? I'm not the one here that is going to suffer m8.

>demanding another referrendum they can't have
>implying anyone actually gives a flying fuck what scotland want
wished they'd have fucked off before, whining little shits who cry about the slightest things. slowly becoming the new ireland with dumb inbreds bominb each other coming up

Why do you even bother. You know the only reply you're going to get is some variation of cuck.

Also....

>Meanwhile, Sinn Fein national chairman Declan Kearney called for a vote on Irish unity after Northern Ireland voted to remain in the EU by 56% to 44%.
>Kearney said that English voters had "dragged Northern Ireland out of the EU," according to The Telegraph.
>"English votes have overturned the democratic will of Northern Ireland. This was a cross-community vote in favour of remaining in the EU.
>This British government has forfeited any mandate to represent the economic or political interests of people in Northern Ireland," he added.

Ireland, you're about to have your Berlin wall moment it seems....

Quick, they are going to call you JF and cuck!

>yfw you short sold GBP
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

What happened there then?!

Old cunts fucking everything up yet again.

Spain is suffering enough as it is. Ask Germany to help with your stupidly high youth unemployment.

Not when they're committed to carrying countries like Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain, and soon Turkey. Plus there's that issue of the the endless torrent of unemployable third worlders going into the EU. They have to fund those people, and now without our help. The EU is headed towards collapse, and we got out just in time.

This, and probably will happen

TAKE BACK HONG KONG WHEN?

>and soon Turkey.

Daily Mail or The Sun, which highly reliable newspaper told you that?

This is the people we are left with. God help us all.

EU keeps making moves eastward and on Northern Africa, like a typical power-hungry superstate. I'm glad you left before the Turkey bomb dropped

>and soon Turkey
Have you paid any attention to politics lately?

Turkey isn't joining. This is but one of the lies you have been fed which you have eaten up like a gullible little fool.

RIP in peace my Polish delivery man.

Fine, but then people younger than 30 should get half a vote too.

This.

top bantz

>He seriously thinks that Northern Ireland will ever leave the UK
You should maybe learn about the whole political situation up there m8.
There is no chance that they'll survive independently, which would mean joining the ROI. Good luck convincing people to vote for that. A referendum on a united Ireland has a 0.00% chance of working.

He's going to get replaced by a "commonwealth" paki

What's going to happen to Lidl, lads?

You better start learning Arabic, m8.