I found some checks from a sears mastercard and the account has $2000 on it...

I found some checks from a sears mastercard and the account has $2000 on it. Do you guys think i can go to a Citibank and take all the money?

Bump

faggot OP

Of course you can. But they'll trace it all to you and you'll get arrested.

you might want to rethink your life decisions at this point.

I was thinking of using a different last name and when they ask "why is the name on the check different than the name on your id?" Ill say " i have two last names and they must of put the other one"

wow, sounds like how a young adolescent would think the world works.

"yes i want to withdraw this entire account using a check and my name doesn't match up, nothing is wrong"

You have to be 18 years old to use Sup Forums.

this is 2016. it won't work. also, post mugshot after you get out

Heard of security cameras at a bank? Heard of witnesses? Even the pen must be the same. They can trace you, man. Just return the check to whoever owns it. They might reward you.

You will get caught, you suck at fraud.

these checks are used to purchase shit with no interest for a specific time, not cash advances.

gtfo

Even if that would work. They would know your real name and as soon as they figure out the checks were stolen, you will be getting a visit from the police.

Also forgot to type the name part. Why the fuck would you claim what aint in yo name, nigga?

Except if you really had two last names both of them would be on your id.

not the smartest idea idea ever. even using checks to get cash back at somewhere like walmart your id will be checked and you'll become some inmates plaything.

post a pic of your ID/driver's license and we'll tell you what to write on the check. there's a limit that you can write it out to that it won't be checked depending on how you fill it out.

I really hope OP isn't this dumb/naive

I wanted to use the checks routing number to western union the money. But to use the checks online you have to activate them and i dont have the online info

>write $2000 cheque
>visit bank
>cashpls.jpeg

Scenario A
>'yes sir'
>'here you go. will that be all'
>bolt
>hit liquor store
>buy booze then rob store
>head to supermarket
>buy some watermelon
>head to KFC to enjoy Kentucky fried melon
>cops show up next day

Scenario B
>'Just one moment sir'
>cops show up
>op runs out of bank
>op gets shot
>op dead
>tfw op is black

>Ill say " i have two last names and they must of put the other one"

Surely that will work op. Go do it and leave, you underaged faggot.

Fucking retarded OP;

>" i have two last names and they must of put the other one"
>implying they've never heard that one before

I got the checks from mailboxing

this

Op here, so i might as well throw the checks away?

Yeah it's not worth the risk man

Which is unfortunate.
Unless you can get a fake id w the guy's name on it... It'd have to be a solid fake tho

Here is some acct info

They will want to see the M/C as well

I was gonna say my grandma wrote me a birthday check (birthday was a week ago) and the gift was money to buy a car. The lady was a cardmember since 1977 so i assumed she is atleast 57

A lot of summerfags giving advice. I have done this A LOT, and I think your idea will work. Wish I would have thought of it, bank tellers in general do not give a fuck, they just want to do their job. They don't get paid enough for added checks, they just want to get through the queue.

I would not try anything it's tempting but not worth it man

DO IT

Yeah that's true. You need 2 forms of id