Wake up

>wake up
>see this on you
Wat do?

Nice flycatcher! And sleep again, today no need to go somewhere.

Leave the house and get it fumigated. House centipedes are no laughing matter. Very venomous.

Nigga u stoned. They eat other insects and at most they can bite you. Their bite might react like a bee sting at worst IF THEY CAN PENETRATE YOUR BODY ;'D . Other wise nothing happens.

self combust

Oh I didn't know that thank u for correcting me. Also, I'm not stoned yet. The weed man is getting here at 12.

do the same thing i did when i saw it last night when i woke up hearing a scratching noise.

run away like a pussy and burn the house.

Freak out irrationally, Ace Ventura style, for several minutes.

They don't make noise. Sure that wasn't your mom sweeping the floor or cleaning dishes?

Do a 360 and walk away

put it under your foreskin and staple it

Done that and i didnt like it

I hate these things. I know they eat other insects but fuck em anyway.

Theyre scary looking, and if youre not careful will hurt you. Even if they eat other scary bugs. Theyre literally like the black people of the bug universe.

Easy...

I live right on the water so I get a lot of these fucks in my place. Woke up several months ago with one of them crawling on my face. They're creepy as all fucking hell, but their main priority is to get away from you ASAP. You'd have to seriously fuck with one to get it to bite you. Either kill them or let them do their thing and leave on their own.

Fuck it

no, that's the giant fucking death spiders of Australia. you want nothing to do with them and their lives and have no way of getting rid of them

house centipedes are at most the weird Latino garbage men that might catcall the neighborhood women. useful but mildly annoying

Reach for my shotgun and blow the fucker to pieces.

Make a thread on Sup Forums and let trips decide its fate

you would just walk toward the thing
360=full circle retard

OP said it's ON YOU so you would kill yourself, retard.

Nah, House centipedes are the niggers

kill it

Straight up die from the heebie jeebies.

Remind her to stay on her side of the bed; I'm not in the mood tonight.

put it on the frying pan