Post girls you know and other anons reply with what they'd do to them

Post girls you know and other anons reply with what they'd do to them

Other urls found in this thread:

anon2323.imgur.com/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gangbang by BBC for the both of them.

Tie her up in a bent over position. Slowly work fingers and other objects in and out of her lubed ass very slowly. The whole time assuring her that she is not going to enjoy the days events. She whimpers and cries but I'm not hearing it. I leave a buttplug in her ass until everyone shown up. Little did she know I put an add on Craigslist advertising her asshole only. I slip her some pain pills to quiet down her crying. About 20 guys show up. Black, white and all in between. I allow two at a time but they eventually over power me and all get her at the same time. Theybravishbher body and leave her covered in cum and a broken soul. She is forever changed and is now a slut for life

push that dress up and fuck that ass long and hard hearing her scream while i go. then cum in her pussy while i tell her YOLO

Rip that skirt and fuck all of her holes raw.

make her strip and facefuck her then cum on her face and leave her there

wwyd to that slutty bitch (she has a bf tho)

Tie up her boyfriend and make him watch me fuck her senseless

Tie her up in a bent over position. Slowly work fingers and other objects in and out of her lubed ass very slowly. The whole time assuring her that she is not going to enjoy the days events. She whimpers and cries but I'm not hearing it. I leave a buttplug in her ass until everyone shown up. Little did she know I put an add on Craigslist advertising her asshole only. I slip her some pain pills to quiet down her crying. About 20 guys show up. Black, white and all in between. I allow two at a time but they eventually over power me and all get her at the same time. Theybravishbher body and leave her covered in cum and a broken soul. She is forever changed and is now a slut for life

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

Give her to to the homeless to be gangraped.

lift up the back of that dress and fuck her from behind filling her up with my cum until she finally passed out from all the fucking then leave her there for the next guy to find her

blindfold her and take her out and public and fuck her for everyone to see

Titfuck.

fuck her right in that car in a crowded parking lot

Gangbanged by the entire beach.

abuse her with a bunch of homeless

I'd love to give her some dick whether she sucks it or fucks it.

titfuck her until i came on her

go scuba diving with them

Take to the movies

Could perhaps be a classical music fan? Take to a concert

Compliment her on her looks. She can probably use a positive comment.

Buy her a better camera

Send her to a stylist for a makeover

Ask her about her interests

Bottle of wine and some joints in the park

Set up an arranged marriage with my ant friends

Go to the beach

Compliment her eyes

Take out for coffee

Marriage material

Gangbanged by the football team.

Wwyd to my ex? I haz nudes as well

make her my sex doll

kys

Human toilet.

I'd tie them both up to where they were in doggy position and get some machines with big dildos on them that would fuck them continuously.

>implying you'd have the physical strength to tie up a girl, yet alone a man

>implying you'd have the balls to do that

suck those small tits

cancerfag

Literally a shill bot thread.

beta as fuck fantasyfag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No bra ! - definetly would cut of that neckholder with scissors/knife in public, where seh'd exposed to many people.

regurgitated non-sense repeatedly recycled over &over..
>see what I did there?

fag doesn't even know how to greentext

Bend her over that counter and fill her up with cum

Fuck all three of them and pump them full of cum

What does this ginger deserve, anons?

breed the middle one

Tit fuck the right pig while the middle one eats her cunt.

Plastic surgery.

the fat one in the middle is subjected to the biggest, blackest cocks in the neighborhood. they stretch out her cunt, ass and throat while pumping the little piggy full of cum. when they're satisfied with their toy shes thrown in the trunk of her 4WD and dumped in the middle of the road leaking cum from every orifice

Face in the pillow, is she smashable?

gangbang and bukkake

Paddle out to sea then fuck her in the water while she tries not to moan too loud

FFS NO. This is a fucking trap if I ever saw one.

Thanks but I'll pass on Mexican Jay Leno

cuff her hands to that balcony, pull down her pants and shove those ice cubes up her ass. she squirms and tries to keep them in as i pound her pussy, passing cars stare and gasp as they see this little blonde cunt being railed out in the open.

how about these two?

She's no trap

assfuck left and cum on rights face

cum all over that face

I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

"She's" also not attractive. Fuck off.

Bad day?

anon2323.imgur.com/all/ message me what you would do to her

Add kik solrac100 for a gf/wife tribute

What would you do?

put a collar on her and push one of those tail-buttplugs into her. Her training starts by walking arond the house on all fours, eating and drinking from bowls on the floor.

when I need her to satisfy me, ill lift up that tail and fill her pussy with my seed. shes not allowed to clean it out unless she scoops it out with her fingers and eats it in front of me

The slut in the middle

He looks like a pretty decent bloke?

if someone does one of mine ill be happy to reciprocate.

Anyone?

is that mother and daughter?

not bad, she does like to be dominated. Have a pic of her bent over on all fours

make the brunette flip a coin; if its heads she fucks blondie in the ass with a baseball bat till she cums. if tails then blondie has to work a fist into her friends cunt and ass.

if she refuses to flip, then they both get their asses stretched with dildos untill one of them caves and rapes the other.

This annoying bitch

yeah, sick fantasy to have the mom rape her kid to save herself.

Here's a better pic of her

this looks like a tumblr feminist who secretly craves violent anal sex

ordinary lesbian incest between them would do just fine for me, but i would enjoy watching the mother rape her daughter too

oh? how would you unleash that craving?

Moar?

Rape her dry while she is tied to the railing naked, swim close enough to the shore so people can watch her body and her getting smashed.

i wouldn't, i'm more into throat stuff

i would love spending a few hours forcing my fingers and cock down her throat, try to actually fist her throat, collecting her vomit, and have her eat it all up later

also safety pins through her nipples