Rate my plant Sup Forums

rate my plant Sup Forums

Is that a weed plant? How does it work? Do you wrap the leaves around some paper and light it?

Is that a fucking computer fan

feel free to get arrested :)

i'll take the bait
you only smoke the buds (kinda flowers), since that is where there is most trichomes (stuff that ignorant people call pollen)

Tiny

and trichomes contain THC, which is nice

Get off Sup Forums you faggoty little bitch

what u do with all the leafs?

you can chop them, then shake them in a small container to get the remaining trichomes trough a filter

hopefully thread is full of baits, cant possibly be this many ignorant 4Heads in the same place

i always thought u took the leaf and dried them, then smoked them.
i feel so stupid now....

you would only get sick that way

how about mine

yeah, only fan i found (plugged it to DC with a transformer)

>close all windows/doors
>light plant on fire
>wait for entire room is hotbox'd

enjoy

Looks healthy. Strain?

Never thought of it that way

wow it does? actually i just got some seeds in a bag of weed and i planted them to see what happend.

That greenish colour tells you that the plant is living a happy life. If it gets yellower, it needs more nutrients, and if it's dark-green and dying, that means you're burning it with fertilizer

Looks like a healthy plant but you need to be more hands on with it while it's in veg. Look up a method called "topping". It's a really easy way to increase yield.

well its only like 2 weeks. but nice to hear that, thanks :)

Who dont you LST it? Trying to grow a Pine tree?

That thing is tall as fuck.

If you're planning to flower it indoors there is no way.

kinda OT, but what are you guys go-to strats when you've recently lots a dealer and you cant/wont grow by yourself? like, I can't even remember how I meet my dealers the first time, I just got their number in my phone, also dump or w/e

4/20

lost* obvious kek

This.

Especially if you're a poor idiot using CFLs. You can't grow weed if you don't invest a decent amount of time and money.

thanks, just did. Lookin good?

Whatever all that green shit is at the bottom you need to get rid of it.

Also it looks really far away from the pot for how small it is. Probably means it's stretching because your light source is too far away.

Stoners are usually way too dumb to figure this shit out, I don't know why you guys even try.

it will yield about 10$ of weed, maybe 12. Gratz to your growing skills, keep up the great work

it's my first time growing a plant indoor. But as mentionned earlier, I will try to train the shit out of it. It may be a little late tho, it's 5 nodes high

its just oregano...
like i said i found some seeds in the bag of weed so i thought why not try and grow some

If you're using CFLs, they need to be closer. The further that thing is away from light, the more you're losing out.

I'm always afraid of burning it if I bring them too close, but yeah, I'll do that

my current grow ;)

If they are CFLs, the plant can almost be touching the lights, and be fine. Just keep it an inch or two away for good measure.

This is how you salvage it.

Get some coat hangers and some plant/sappling training wire from lowes/home depot. It's just metal wire with a vinyl covering.

Make a grid to place above the pot and wrangle that lanky fucking plant underneath it.

Flower immediately. Make sure the room is actually 100% dark or you're going to fuck it up. Keep working it around the screen as it flowers.

Side and top view of what I'm talking about.

Looks like an nice Sativa, what strain are you growing at the moment? and you need to top it off dude ;) ,

I read once that white paint reflects more light than any foil covering. Not sure if that's true, but something to consider.

Unless you're using it to block light, then disregard.

Is that a cupboard grow OP?
Have you grown before? If so does the stink fill the house when flowering? I've seen a few setups in attics and whole rooms and always been incredibly stinky flowering time.

Using it to keep heat in an outdoor shed + give *some* reflection. Foil is the worst because it reflects and you need light to diffuse, but this has enough texture that it should be ok

Looking good bro. Bury your face in that stank yet?

This looks more like someone who isn't 13 anymore.

Trim those giant fan leaves. They rob nutrients.

I got my hand on some Amnesia Haze seeds, and i just did

Looking good yeah, should have Done it a bit earlier but it'll still be fine.

not smelly yet, only at 30f, but hopefully ;) Got 2 on the go, Grapefruit and OG Kush. Did have 3 (Sour diesel) but it hermied so I had to chop it. Gonna try get them as fat as possible

My first grow, so I don't know what to expect (I'm growing it in my bedroom's wardrobe)

If that's a car sun visor. Then it's mylar, which 100% perfect for what he is doing.

Ok then

better?

Basically I knew a guy who knew a guy, and he gave me his number. Try to ask around, that may give you some ideas

What a crock of shit, they store nutes when the plant NEEDS them later. They also soak up more light to photosynthesize. Cutting them off is a terrible idea.

Just for fun some crit kush outdoor

Are you growing that shit in n Army barracks locker?

An old IKEA wardrobe actually

Tall enough, looks reasonably healthy.

yeah lol

Well that does not make it nearly as interesting.. Feel free to kill yourself

Yours is ok op. It would wanna get thick tho. Pic of one of mine last year.

Not bad. Rate?

An nother one of mine

5/7 m8

Nice so a perfect score?