What does Sup Forums think of girls who smoke weed...

What does Sup Forums think of girls who smoke weed? Are they all sluts since weed is usually associated with shady people or thug culture? Can you have a good girl who smokes weed regularly? Is that a thing?

not sure if b8

Not b8

nice b8?

should be

I think of them the exact same fucking way I think of guys smoking weed

All sluts

her problem isn't that she's smoking it's that she a ugly fat bitch

bitch better don't smoke all of my weed

yeah a girl can be a good girl and smoke. but those are extremely rare. I say about 85% of girls who smoke weed are sluts, try finding yourself one out of the 15% trust me you won't be disappointed

everybody smokes weed now and then there's nothing shady about it unless your in the 8th grade

When I meet girls smoking weed they're usually psychically unstable quite problematic... so... yea.

I guess that would be the same as associating all guys who smoke weed to be neckbeard fags who sit around all day?

This thread is so autistic I can't....

I don't think weed comes in as a factor. My last ex didn't smoke, none of her friends did, but right now I'm dealing with her and her friends being pissed at me because I broke up with her the day she wanted to stop fucking around and become exclusive, I guess I hurt her feelings or some shit.

Granted, ex before her did smoke, but didn't fuck around, was actually notorious for friend zoning guys.

Both were big nerds/dorks, went to concerts often, were "alternative" in style, differences: smoker maybe 110 lbs, 31 years old, had a fucking six pack; non smoker: chubby girl, 23 years old, not nearly as fun, but had a much cuter personality and face.

Not every girl follows the same guidelines you set in your head.

OP kys for dubs

I'm dating a girl that don't smoke weed and drinks about every other day...not the shit already cheated on her and gonna dump her... I guess what I'm saying is if she smoke she will be more mellow and better to be around with

I find female stoners are pretty untrustworthy. Maybe that's just me

roll

Kys

Checked

You've dated a wizard?

For the most part if a girl makes it a very public fact that she smokes weed, she will be unstable and shady, or at least associate with some very questionable people. There are normal, successful people that smoke, but they usually just keep it on the down low so they don't get branded as an burnout stoner. If a girl smokes, it's not the end of the world, as long as she views it as something she does, instead of a major part of who she is.

GF is a 'good girl' who smoked weed with me and then on her own for about a year, she quit when I did. So yeah it can be done, but she wasn't a stoner-stoner, as in she couldn't give a fuck about bob marley or any of that shit. But that's probably because I wasn't, I was just an addict

OP duty calls

disgusting

All sluts. I had feeling for a girl since a half year and 2 months ago we became a couple finally. Then she started doing weed because i do it. After 1 month she said she doesn't want to have a bf now .. she need time for herself. And what happend 2 days later? She found a new gf and he sells weed.

I'm sure there'd be girls out there who smoke under the radar who are good but just like the feeling of getting high

it's the same as the girls who are secretly addicted to shopping or drinking or sex
they're still themselves just with a little added charisma

STOP POSTING BEFORE IT GET'S WORSE... EEEEEEE

the ones you smoke with then keep warm through the winter nights xx

Rollin'

And anyways a girl who posts videos of herself smoking all the time on social media and makes it very public is usually a terrible person and/or slut? I can't Invision there's a "good girl" out there who regularly smokes weed

worse than gore thread

im a guy and i smoke weed.

dont trust girls that smoke weed is all i know about it.

weed is also associated with hippie's who are not shady at all. and are all about love and peace. like woman.

>dont trust women

thats all you needed to say

I agree with this. It's the ones that are a part of the stoner culture that low life's.

cannabis is and will always be associated with aristocratical transcendence beings and always has, always will be. since and before moses to current day. the rest is whitewashed pleb pushers

You won't know about good girls that smoke weed regularly because they don't make it public knowledge that they smoke.

If you mean girls that smoke everyday and openly tell people they smoke weed, they are trash

Its one thing to do it now and again but i don't trust anyone that smokes everyday, unless you're our of those people who parties and does shit all the time so you end up smoking a lot. But if you smoke just to get high then no. Especially if they're a woman.

ur good girl wont openly tell anyone fucking anything full stp

I've found that the girls who smoke with you are more loyal and devoted... Also, they're usually less crazy...

The WORST type of woman is the type that freaks out if you smoke; one of the biggest red flags indicating deep-seeded psychosis...

>pic mostly unrelated

Can you fucking read? Those aren't the ones I'm talking about. I'm talking about girls that smoke everyday and tell people about it

S T O P

Lol why you pretending to be op?

If a girl smokes weed, look for track marks because she's probably a junkie too. I'm a veteran, you must believe me.

kek true dat homie

I imagine this guy doing this and saying, in a highpitched voice "boop!"

I've never met a girl that smoked pot that wasn't a slut or didn't have some kind of mental problem. Maybe that's just me though.

i hate weed and I find it's smokers and the whole culture to be cringey as fuck and just laughable

do you though niggas I know there's a ton of stonerbros on here

id much rather sip whiskey and get wasted and smoke reds

It also sort of turns them into braindead morons that can't get any jokes or banter at all.

That's what most normal adults do

Weed is for college kids and deadbeats

My girlfriend was 18 when we met and later got together. She had never tried it and I smoke. A LOT. She decided to try.

Long story short, she loves it and is the best chick I've ever known. Been together going on a year!

Shitty luck you

i dont want to generalize but many if not most of the pot smokers I've met have had this cringey elitist attitude because they smoke weed and shit like bro calm down get help with your life.

Anyone who party's a lot is trash.

My gf has been smoking with me since she started and we smoke 3 times a day sometimes lol. She's not a good girl, she's the best.

hey man your mother smokes tons of weed i dont think shes a slut.
more than anything she just exploits shady men to take her out to dinner and then never bangs them. i actually have a lot of beef with your mom considering shes not a slut, and i paid top dollar for her nasty ass fish dinner

I think i know the girl on the left. Wheres she from

Exactly

I hate this idea that you can't be a normal, functioning member of society AND smoke cannabis. I've known a bunch of girls who smoked weed and had normal jobs, yeah a few of them were lazy ass stoners who went to work high but I don't associate with them anymore. There's a big difference between someone who smokes weed and a stoner. Stoners give weed a bad name, they're just mentally and emotionally weak people who need a substance as a crutch for their vapid, empty personalities.

It's the difference between black people and niggers. Black people can actually be successful. Niggers are niggers and will continue to nig forever.

Good point actually

But it also depends on the person but ya, generally speaking women who party a lot are definitely trash whether they smoke weed or not

Not true. Vet of what? The Guard?

nice essay cringelord

OP here
you all misunderstood my question;

i was wondering why im such a fag

This is what the culture has trained you for. Cigarettes and alcohol have so much money behind them that they get ad campaigns, lobbyists in congress, tax breaks and so much more. For what?

Both more deadly than the godly herb.

What do girls do when they run out of their drug of choice, and yes cannabis is a drug

Son, you might be gay.

>weed is associated with thug culture
Uh, bro. It's not the 80's anymore. Everyone smokes. Wake up nigga. It's current year.

>nd shit like bro calm down get help with your life
that projection

well I actually happen to enjoy both of those

whereas weed just turns me into a socially autistic and paranoid mess

whatever fits your narrative though bro legalize tree!!

So culture trains your body to feel good and social able when you drink alcohol?

How's your first year of college going libtard?

Agreed. Most problems people have with weed derives from the inability to differentiate between "stoners" and people who just smoke without being obnoxious. It's possible to smoke without being a lazy deadbeat, and without thinking it's the best thing in the world that everyone should try. The "stoners" are generally louder and more fanatic though, so they get more attention than people who don't make it a big deal.

I smoke weed i have a job a nice apartment i dont think weed has to do anything on the way you live if youre lazy is your fault

totally man. ya got me

aren't you late for your weekly bong cleaning?

good girls are boring as fuck anyway and usually ridden with mental problems.

stoner girls are normally chill but can be massive sluts.

So true

Nothing like hanging out with girls that are shit people and hang out with shady fucks, while also being total sluts

I can't stand the stoners of today. And this is coming from someone that smokes daily.

shutup cunt and make me a sandwich while ur at it

DUDE WEED XDD

The only reason they are so chill is because they are stoned 24/7. Take away their weed for a day and you will see the crazy.

No, but if you keep posting here you'll miss the chance to post on reddit.

I know some good ones, if they're hot enough they know they're value and can get away with it while still doing the good girl thing.

But yea lots of ho's tho

I know... they make things worse for anyone that wants to use marijuana in a responsible and possibly beneficial way. Those that push heavily for legalization but act like fucking idiots just generate heavier opposition against it.

cringe

>psychically

As an occasional smoker (2 times week) I would prefer a gf whom I can smoke with, relax and share a moment. But most of the times they're attention whore, and that's a fucking problem.

Trips has spoken truth.

Shit. Some of them are ok at first. But their addictive personalities and shitty femal morals allow them to be influenced by the free love hippie faggots. I had to drop a friend last night because of the shit. I'm not watching someone I love turn into a fucking hippie whore.

People that smoke pot are fine, the whores and faggots need shot in the head.

Did u at least fuck her b4 dumping her?

I smoke a ton of weed just to balance out the meth i snort

Off by one

I can smell this image

Nice meat flaps, she fuck niggers? She could also wipe her ass once in awhile.

Definitely all sluts.