This is what retards voted for

>This is what retards voted for

How does it feel knowing your team will be full of shit English players from now on? kek

Kidding me?
This is great news for the english youth.

>How does it feel knowing your team will be full of shit English players from now on?
Glorious desu. Our team fucking underperforms even with all these supposedly 'good' nogs. Winning the world cup with a rag tag team of pasty englishmen is what it's about.

IT'S COMING HOME

Great news for hoof ball.

It's a good thing for our youth teams, but players will still be able to get work permits easily.

The most corrupt organization in the world will find a way.

whatever happens with brexit you cannot return Pedro, sorry

You idiot. The EPL, and more importantly , england , will get another golden generation of players because of this.

They might actually win a WC in your lifetime

lol

>england , will get another golden generation of players because of this.
another? when was the first one?

not count as homegrown in what aspect?

the pl rules just say if he's been 3 or more years with a british academy before he's 21 and he still fits that

cl rules say he´s not homegrown as he wasn´t at chelsea anyway

So, how long will it take to brexit-memers to start spamming "brexit was a mistake"?

Shut the hell up you EU immigrant

Bad news for English football as a whole though, competition is a positive for the consumers (ie the fans and the national team).

That youth is like senior team. Winning 1 title when colored TV's weren't even invented yet, but somehow people have delusion England is good.

>another

maybe 3 or 4 of them actually performed for the NT

heh

>Britexit

Youth teams win a lot

you forget that English players are woeful and England doesn't prouce any good players

This will bring back the old era of English hardmen and hoofball.
Old firms might come back desu

>muh footy
fuck off normalfag, the EU is pure cancer, be glad you got off this ride.

it won't
pound is shooting back up to pre-brexit levels

You are a retard if you fall for remainer fearmongering, UK is an extremely strong economy, people won't just blacklist them.
>muh scotland
Scotland is dependent on oil, they won't leave now that oil is dirt cheap. It would spell suicide if they did.

Remember how only swiss players play in the swiss league? Oh wait.

Oh wait what

Not yet then.

>tfw 10 more years of Spanish clubs dominance
Until Serie A and Bundes come back at least

>Die Klubs der Super League dürfen in ihrer 1. Mannschaft höchstens fünf Ausländer gleichzeitig
einsetzen
huh

This is the best outcome for British football we could ever hope for.

>English players actually get a shot instead of clubs simply importing already developed cheaper foreign labor
>England wins a world cup in 12 years

>Citing current legislation when everything will be renegociated

You have to go back Kasper.

How? Just because they'll have less competition it wont make them better. All the good national teams have competitive leagues with lots of foregeiner or have the majority of theyr players playing in said leagues, the others are shit. You know who has a national team made mostly by players from theyr league with very few foregeiners? Russia

They wont be able to poach underage talents from around Europe anymore

but it says
>cesc fabregas could no longer be considered hg

are they just lying?

>nobody twetting 4u to him

>Just because they'll have less competition it wont make them better
it will give them more chances to play and clubs will have to depend and develop local talent

Which means they will choose a worse british player instead of a better foreign player, which will decrease the quality of the league overall. All the leagues that restrict foreigners are shit

cesc was bought from spain when he was 16, he played at least 3 years in england before he was 21

if the UK left the EU then arsenal wouldnt have been able to get a permit for him to come over since he wouldnt qualify as he had no national team caps

it wouldnt suprise me if rich clubs all just went on a spending spree for all the under 18s they can find and open secondary academies to just stock up in the next 2 years before the UK destroys itself

>it will give them more chances to play
against shittier opposition, they would need to leave eventually. The have a good NT you need either a very competitive league ( Spain, Germany,Italy) or have players that play in those leagues (Brazil, Argentina, Croatia).
i think they meant they wouldnt have been able to buy him, or are wordying it badly on purpose to make it sound worse than it is

Doesn't this just mean we have to worry about work permits and stuff? Not too bad and they'll probably have some sort of favourable labour agreement in place so I wouldn't worry too much

and it will force them to develop and increase local quality, which will mean better local players in a few years
current good nt teams (spain, germany) developed (as in 'learned to play', 10-20 years ago) against local talent mainly. How were spain and german leagues when the current top players were developing?

>another

>mfw bongs don't pluralize sports because they only play one sport
>and it's shit

Who will be our new overlord now? Bundesliga or La Liga?

>there are people on this board who would actually rather live in a dictatorship than see their precious football suffer

>implying la liga hasn't been the overlord for years
this premier league meme can't die soon enough

Well yeah, it's a sports board.

Are you retarded?

We have more sports we invented than you guys have mexicans and blacks

Quality has always been much worse in la liga, literally anyone can score there and defenders are all shit.

This will result into already overpaid english players getting more overpaid.

It was like that in the Turkish league a few years ago, only 5 foreigners were allowed and shitty Turkish players got paid lots of money just because of their nationality.

And now you're still gonna have more pakis and poo in loos only with less poles

>Implying any legal issues matter when there's organisations with large sums of money

lel

These gets made my head hurt 2bh.

Pretty good

responding to b8 but american football wouldn't exist without two of their biggest sports

You have to be a fucking retard if you think this will truly affect top players being signed to major teams in professional sports.

johhny foreigner detected

It's not has good as you may think.
People in Europe have tons of smaller clubs where they can develop until they get attention from bigger clubs.
The huge amount of foreign players in England are there because Britain has rivers of money in football.
How many decent English players actually develop outside of Britain? Can only remember Eric Dier.

Who makes the rules about work permit for non eu (I guess non UK now) youth players?

Glorious because we will finally develop homegrown talent like Germany, Italy and Spain do

Go back to your c.u.c.k.shed, c.u.c.k.

No you won't.
Why are you deluded?

>new TV deals give english teams an advantage on the transfer market
>now those hundreds of millions will have to be spent on le pacy black teenagers

and Hargreaves

this delusion

Does this mean that we're going to see Paki/Indian footballers?

Yeah, but how many years apart?
I'm a believer that exceptions confirms the rule.

>You know who has a national team made mostly by players from theyr league with very few foregeiners?
08, 10, 12 spain? 10, 12, 14 germany?

>homegrown talent
But there isn't such thing in England, and when >you have one, it turns to be just a young talent (Owen, Rooney, Carroll, Wilshere) or he ends up alcoholic.

oh no, english clubs will have to rely on english players not foreign mercenaries! that's a bad thing!

I would have vote for Brexit too if that means not having to watch Fabregas play again

MLS

my fucking sides

take a look at the italian team that won in 06, mario

Foreign mercenaries put in more effort than the over inflated, over hyped, shit English players who are only signed for HG rule

Are you implying SerieA didnt have forengers back then? Because it's wrong

The retards were the ones who voted against their own country and against sovereignty.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY BRITAIN

this, cuckholocaust soon.

>tfw England will never qualify for an Euro again
>can never make of them again

Why ;_; ?

Give us Scotland, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar and everybody will be happy.

>England won't advance with legislation allowing for easy transfers for foreign-born players

this is what bREMAINed damaged individuals think

I feel so happy for the English and Welsh. Scots can continue to William Wallace themselves on a torture board though.

Spain, no one cares about what you want. There is no need to drag them down with you.

Work on that English Ahmed

>people should vote on a issue based on how it effects international sports for an island

>Still this asspained about Gibraltar

Catalonia independence referendum when?

>Don't understand a thing
>Boo I hate it
>Get rid of it
>Destroy economy

It's like the UK has been taken over by Americans.

11 Scousers and 11 Mancs kicking the shit out of each other, an improvement

This won't change much to the average Premier League team, really.
Premier League teams have enough money to buy Johnny Foreigners who have already been established for club and country.

The major changes will be that top clubs will have to completely drop their European youth scouting network (Arsenal?) as they won't be able to sign the players anyway. Expect Youth Academies to be filled to the brim with English players, and expect as usual the smaller clubs to suffer the most as top English clubs will now move their whole youngster scouting operation to lower leagues and basically taking away the best youngsters from their compatriot youth academies

not soon enough, my friend

Now they will be full of south americans I guess, even it will be more inconvenient for Europeans to work there that shouldn't change anything for players from this area.

It wont make a difference anyone worth more than £10 million is guaranteed a work permit

>italian national team full of italians
point definitely proven

kek

Can we vote to ban UK from espee?

press 1 for UK ban
press 2 for UK remain

Switzerland is party to many EU agreements, Hans.

like EPL wasn't going badly enough before this

I'd vote if there was an option to allow them to browse without being able to post.