rateyourmusic.com/~YHofSuburbia
rateyourmusic.com/~NoteLord
rateyourmusic.com/~tobie
rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/~MatuX20
rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex
rateyourmusic.com/collection/portraits/strm_a/eastman/1
rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/big-selling-artists-with-extremely-shoddy-discographies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you have ever listened to even a single SECOND of a death grips song you cannot physically or ontologically become a ploymath

which ploymath has the best boipussy

polymath

me

rateyourmusic.com/~YHofSuburbia

scroll down to my comments to see someone sperg out over my taste

no

ok

Is this the new Long Season?

rateyourmusic.com/~NoteLord

keep it comfy

>liking fishmans
gtfo rate it lower

>new
t. embryo

>Grimes avatar
I don't need to click to know what I'm in for
Come to think of it, isn't this the same faggot that reps a Grimes chart in /chart/? Your first mistake was botherin to entertain his thoughts

But Death Grips are literally god tier avant-teen music, all legitimate ploymaths love them.

rateyourmusic.com/~tobie
rateyourmusic.com/~tobie
rateyourmusic.com/~tobie

i think they're annoying

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones

fruitfuck is a sad lonely man~!

t. butthurt embryo. fruitfork is a literal rym god, you will NEVER be anywhere near his level.

I love these threads. Music is my life and I love rating it.

>watching the Unjust Malaise rating drop after p4k bump a couple weeks ago
it's perfect

rich literally on suicide watch

These threads are garbage. Just a bunch of literally who?'s thinking they are cool by taking cheap shots at tier one users. Pro tip- if you do that, you are an embryo and will NEVER be tier 5, let alone tier one.

Absolutely random value

buy some cociane later to reach rational plateau to or naw

Top RYMRES With Creamey Profile Pics
1. AKBokrug
2. iloveyou
3. mrminio
4. Talvi
5. haruyaishizuka
6. applecat
7. bratty
8. BAYAR
9. sodr2

redpill me on

rateyourmusic.com/~MatuX20

honry

redpill me on being 17

bump

rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex

you all have good taste because taste is not something that can be judged objectively with precise parameters and whoever says you have bad taste just has something fundamentally wrong with their mind that makes them not be able to comprehend basic things about the human brain

rateyourmusic.com/collection/portraits/strm_a/eastman/1
lmfao!

read brave new world if you want to understand the difference between art and entertainment

and when you're judging art, a lack of critical thinking or perspective is something you can have

talvi's pics are disgusting dykes and manly western "women"

I'm not talking about judging art. I'm talking about judging taste.

"taste" (a collection of judgements) says a lot more about someone's value system than it does about their subjective "enjoyment"

the former is also something you can actually talk about (and by extension, judge yourself)

I mean sure you can say "I like your taste," and it would be true. However you can't say "You have good/bad taste" and it be true.

if you want to use logic, you can't say anything is good or bad. you cannot disconnect from your own value system or you have no framework to judge anything. you can only call something bad if it violates your own ideology. if take a universal or outside perspective disconnected from any ideology, nothing is good or bad or right or wrong or has any value. value is dependent on perspective

that's exactly what I am saying. thanks for realizing it.

i'm saying that when someone calls someone's taste "good" or "bad," the fact that it's from their own perspective / value system does not invalidate their evaluation

I'm saying that using those words implies objectivity of some sort, and thus are the wrong words to use.

saying anything is "bad" inherently carries the implication that it's relative to a perspective. since you know there is no such thing as judgement from no perspective (universal) then you can just assume that confirmations only exist within individual frameworks

it mostly implies things about the speaker relative to what they're criticizing. and that's not as counter-productive or invalid as you seem to think

saying something like "metal is a bad genre" has a lot different meaning and cause a lot more arguments than saying "I don't like metal."

it's actually a lot more interesting because arguments are just perspectives or ideologies clashing.

when you make an inert statement about your emotional experience rather than personal judgement, you create zero discussion and no one actually thinks about anything.

ok I agree with you.

but that doesn't mean you can judge one's taste as a whole through "personal judgement."

shoot that came out wrong.

what I meant to say was you can't say someone's taste is "good" or "bad" as it comes from things that is only measured by the person saying it, making it subjective in nature, when the words you are saying have too much finality to them.

i'm going to befriend ~bratty

t. bratty

how based is ~qwerty100

is cochon an up and coming ploymath?

~asadv

Tell me your collection size.

Me?
>2240+ CDs
>200+ vinyl
>9 tapes

dubs

holy shit

Based lord. A forward-thinking titan

post trash albums

Crunk revival 2016

tfw you've done it recently and you're as happy as can be ^___^

>ECM
That goes without saying

hladik is fucking based

Stop fucking posting you insufferable unfunny retard

Man Like Esichio

>tfw you find bratty's burner facebook account
music for this feel?

John Maus - It's Time to Die

rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/big-selling-artists-with-extremely-shoddy-discographies/

Stop it. Fucking stop it. Why does every single fucking RYM/Sonemic thread have to be a shit fest of memes recycled over and over again until they're no longer funny. Why does it have to kiss the ass of every single "high profile polymath" on this shitty website and arrange them into dumb fucking "tier" charts. Don't you see how stupid this all is? Instead of spending your time TRULY appreciating music like the subjective art form it is, you just waste your stupid little lives shitposting on an image board, making of fun of other people's tastes, and kissing a bunch of elitist faggots' asses just because they listen to absolute shit that no one's ever heard off and act like they have the best taste in the world and you "just don't get it". And all of you being the autistic losers you are desperate for acceptance by anyone by into it and believe them.

Fuck Sup Forums. Fuck RYM. Fuck you all. Music isn't about this.

>. And all of you being the autistic losers you are desperate for acceptance by anyone by into it and believe them.

oh come on, you didn't need to take a shot at you know who.

Redpill me on "you know who"

every tripfag

I've never seen this copypasta before

The Cubs are fucking gay

I love bratty so much. I wish I was the one who would shield her from all the evils of this world.

More like anyone who browses /chart/ and it's discord.

discord is for dumbasses

sorry if I offended you

>everyone responding to this seriously even though it's been posted in every thread for a while now.

t. plebs

Just because it's a pasta doesn't mean it can't generate meaningful discussion

is the /rym/ discord actually worth joining

Discord me on rym

what could this mean

no fucking way this is real

Confirmed fake profile. So that means we still don't know AntiWarhol's real name or what he looks like.

what. the. fuck

it is
retard

Richard is his real name, we know that much

so? did you accept it? talk to him and post the conversation here

no, you fucking idiot. that profile is friends with KISIMEV and mensa, it's definitely real

yea i accepted. i won't post any convos here tho cuz that's a pretty shitty thing to do

based sal just shot all the way up to tier 1

I guess it implies AW still lurks these threads

literally how

LADS

at least paraphrase it, then
this is the first time anyone in these threads has ever made contact with the avant god himself

Tell him to come here and host an AMA, please Sal

slow the fuck up

>exitsense, karl and j_c suck Rich's cock forever and ever and he still doesn't care about any of them
>Sal doesn't give a shit about Rich, calls out people who do, and gets a friend request from him

It's like Rich is the hot girl, Sal is the jock who dates her and Karl/j_c/exitsense are the "nice guys"

No_ vintage pre-2008 glasses: $120.00
Vintage 2009 AntiWarhol autographed copy of Solo Violin Improvisations: $250.00
AntiWarhol discarded hair gel canister: $60.00

I'm guessing AW found Sal's fb randomly through Mensa and doesn't even know he's a rymer. Probably just saw whatever music related shit Sal has on his paged and liked it.

4channer Uses This One Simple HTML Trick To Generate 8 New (You)s Per Hour
Avant-Teens Hate Him
Click Here To Discover His Secret