youtube.com/watch?v=eDm8VrFrUf0
youtube.com/watch?v=A3qBbLyRixg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just can't help crying when hearing this song

i feel alone and once again, let down

This song's a fucking trip
Takes a while to kick in but, fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDm8VrFrUf0

girst girl i fell in love with feels too good when she was with me like some kind of forbidden feeling. People arent allowed to feel good with others apparently. were both still very much in love with each other but were with different people.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3qBbLyRixg

Shit strucks hard

feel trip... where do you live ?

murica.

You took me right back to being 3 years old, that movie was great.

What happened to me

true love always finds it's way, keep that in mind

Life.

shes still afraid to hang out with me in person. she thinks she will fall apart at the sight of me so we only text.

I can't help but think how it was, when I was young

should take less xanax ..

True love is on the inside, only if she realises eh

samefag here.
Picture of her just because.

She looks beautiful

very much so

I cant pay my water bill atm so they stopped my water

Don't die on me,
When I need you here.

My Dad died the other day. I never talked to him as much as I should have.

Sometimes I wait till there's no bloodflow in my hand so I don't feel anything, to hold it with the other one so it feels like I'm holding hands with someone. Then I fall asleep.

tfw no water

shit man, thats depressing

wow dude

i went through the same thing years ago, my dad had cancer and died after i didnt talk to him for 3 days or much at all the months before. it gets better with time

time heals all wounds

at least, that is what i tell myself

you can just remember the good and not dwell on the bad, i try to go to the cemetery at least once every 2-3 weeks, makes you feel a bit better

ive always wanted a dominatrix type women and thats what i tell my friends to seem cool i guess i. dont know where i got my submissive side, my father was verbally abusive and some what physical whilst my mother felt distant and hated hugging. i dont know wich one did it not that it matters now. but the truth is i do want a dominatrix but i also want her too act momyish and protective like a big sister holding me and telling me its ok this only makes my chances for a gf worse as its hard to find that kind of domming woman.

Dated a girl for about two years, was madly in love with her, but I dumped her because I'm an idiot. Now she won't talk to me and is with someone else. Best part, she's moving halfway across the country in a week so I'll never get a second chance.

>Playing guitar for 8 years
>Been trying to write music for 2 years
>Cannot for the life of me think of something original, musically or lyrically
>Realize I spent all the time I should have been practicing cleaning up my playing
>Now in the middle position where I'm not original enough to be a songwriter, but also not good enough to be a session musician
>Best friend picks up the guitar in Sophmore year of High School
>Writes like 35 different catchy songs in 1 year
>I spend Senior year producing/recording his music
>Everybody loves it
>All the credit goes to him
>Still haven't been able to write music since then
>Feel like I wasted my teenage years
>Spending my off time now regretting life choices, living in a routine lifestyle, and playing games online
>Got about 3 friends to talk to, and each time I do, I feel like they're just drifting apart from me and I'm gonna end up by myself in a few months
>Have no other skills to fall back on besides music
>Stuck in hometown
>Fuck me, I'm just scared at this point

Not much of a relatable story, just needed to get some shit out.

There's something called the 'Happy curve'. It basically means, no matter what happens to you in life, you will always return to neutral. You could experience the most unbelievably devastating event imaginable, and although you'll be the unhappiest person alive for those first few weeks, the feeling will wear off, and eventually, and you'll return to a neutral state of happiness.

Happiness is always around the corner anons, science says so. And you should listen to science :)

shit, does that really work?
>mfw i actually wanna try this

Yeah. Just leave your hand hanging for a few minutes and don't move it.

i'm actually gonna try that user
thanks for making me feel less lonley

No problem user. It kinda helps.