What's Sup Forumss thoughts on overpopulation?

What's Sup Forumss thoughts on overpopulation?

With 7.2 people and counting I think the majority of people on earth should be sterilized. We breed like fucking rats.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0070723/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxygenation_Event
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree. If you make less than X amount a year, you should be chemically castrated.

Lgbt community will take care of that for us so don't worry about it.

Overpopulation helps developing nations grow.After that it will stagnate and the whole world will have a population crisis unless another world war occurs.People breed like rabbits during wars.

That's why I have zero problem with them.

So we're gonna have an entire generation of children that are castrated so no new people will be born?

I said the majority of people, like 65-70 percent.

Don't worry. Mankind has enough wars going on, so overpopulation will not be a problem.

Not enough people dying in the wars apparently.

Not sure if I agree with sterilization but I agree more people need to make the adult decision to not have any babies

Having children is one of the most selfish, dumbest, irresponsible things a person can do right now

That's a really stupid way to do it. Instead you should have a forced sterilization and the only way to have kids is to pay for it. $5000 or somewhere around there. No more baby niggers, no more white trash, no more catholics mormons etc pumping out babies for jesus.

It'd be fantastic. We'd reach population equilibrium within 50-100 years and slowly and sanely reduce our population to about 1 billion in 100-150 years.

more about the qaulity of any quantity rather than
people wont just kill themselves like any system it depends on who is capably resources to see their goals bear fruition

This still leaves a lot of room for degeneracy in the population

yeah thats why the world population continues to grow from 5bill in the 50s to 7bil now to 9bill by 2050

castration isnt necessary, just enforcement of a biological limit. practical solution would be to give each female an allowance of 1.2 (statistically thats what we need to maintain a pop), the allowance can be bought, given, or traded, so if a couple wants 2+ kids they can but have to go about it in a balanced way.

Those wars are taking place in Africa and the near east. Other wars will arise in Asia to take care of the rest, don't worry.

Just wipe out India, China and maybe Indonesia. Well be fine.

The earth is a living thing, and as soon as it realizes we are here it will wipe us out.

I think a good first step would be to kill all the rapists/murderers that are sitting in a prison cell doing nothing while people who are living productive lives are paying for those fuckers to be alive.

7.2 People really isnt that much.

I'd consider sterilization at like 20 people.

i am really hanging out for GITS-quality sex dolls that are superior to humans to where humans sleep with them in preference to other humans.

how many pregnancies do you think have been caused by assholes who just wanted a quick fuck, were ignorant about contraception and had no intention of starting a family?

having a sex doll would be a great way of culling those fuckwits from the gene pool.

they might even be used to test people to see if they were responsible enough to have sex with a real person. if you don't pass the test you get sterilized.

Ebola was trying to help us, but nooooo... we have to stop the one good thing happening in this world.

>tombstone piledriver into my c0ck

also, forgot pic
i sometimes think lifes just a distraction for us to forget we are dying, or born

You first.

Also, 40% of the world's population is in two countries-China and India. Until you convince them to control their own populations, nothing can change. You'll off yourself in vain, and you'll simply be replaced by one more person on the other side of the world. Nothing will ever change.

Eugenics honestly.

We breed the best version of a humanity and conquer the universe fam

This. The amount of money we waste on incarceration (which is a privatized, for-profit industry) is so high it's fucking illogical. Especially for people like mass murderers and child rapists. They don't belong in society, so why should society waste effort keeping them alive when they sit in a cell and give us nothing in return?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░genocide░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░the░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░shitskins░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

people who believe in overpopulation need to get out of their mom's basement and go see the world for themselves. it's easy to believe the world is overpopulated if you've never been too far from the coast or a major city. Amerifat here, we have so much wide open, empty, unused land in this country it's ridiculous.

so rich assholes like trump could leave their stupid asshole children enough money so they could propagate their rancid kind?

you really want a world full of Trumps and Shkrelis?

That's some hardcore hippie shit there.

Its not the earth doing anything. Its just what it is...when theirs to many people to feed we'll starve and die and murder each other for resources.

Thats the way it always was and will be.

Isn't that much? Then why is there climate change, water/resource shortages, pollution etc.. It takes a lot to support are population.

how does a woman have 1.2 children? she can have one, and then she gets one-fifth share in a second?

>7.2 people
You make it sound like we've got a lot of room to grow, actually.
Thanks OP.

I'd prefer it be based off of intelligence rather than income, stupid people are far more of a burden on society.

You're spot on

lost

It's not empty dingus, it's used to grow food. There hasn't been 'unused' land in America since the 19th fucking century unless you count the national parks, which are used for recreation, or the shitheaps of worthless desert that are virtually unlivable anyway.

who decides what's best? if i had to choose, Brian Eno would be allowed to have kids but Martin Shkreli wouldn't. Devin Townsend: yes. Kanye west: no

7 people? As in fewer people than a baseball team? As in not enough people to operate a ship? As in not enough niggers to screw in a light bulb?

>thinking smart people aren't rich.
Found a stupid

We're talking about an average here

Whoops

I dunno. I feel the earth could release some sort of virus or something if it feels threatened enough. I just would'nt rule it out.

Watch Soylent Green. That's our future right there!

imdb.com/title/tt0070723/

Ban the catholic church and any other organization that oppose using condoms. Improve health care and social security globally. In many poor countries having children is the only way to secure that you don't starve to death when you're to old to work. And since a sizable percentage of those children will die before they are adults you need to make a few extra.

>Lgbt
And the child free movement.

I like you user

Solution: Don't let anyone below average repopulate.

So true.

there has been climate change ever since the earth got an atmosphere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oxygenation_Event

the only reason we see it now is because we're here to see it.

>
>I'd prefer it be based off of intelligence rather than income,

so you'd choose Sheldon over Penny? good fucking luck with that.

Mormons actually have money, so your plan would fail

>I said the majority of people, like 65-70 percent
No you didn't.

>posts something I already pointed out
> gets all the attention for pointing out flaw

Fuck you attention thief.

Start with everyone living on less than a dollar a day.

And I fucking hate you, slut.

and how is that average applied? out of twelve women, ten can have one child and two of them can have an extra? who gets to choose?

brown people breed like rats

Thanks

dude there are still plenty of forests, grasslands, etc that aren't part of a national park. come to northern michigan there's woods fuckin everywhere and the only "food" anybody might be growing in there is a secret marijuana garden

np my friend. I hope I made your day just a little bit better.

As has been said, it can be traded

You sound like you're actually making a case for destroying health care and sanitation worldwide.
After all, modern sewage systems and medicine are the prime factors for the longevity that leads to overpopulation. If you're really serious about emptying the planet, you need to do away with those things first.

>7.2 people
i guess you are that fifth among them

And a lot of that unused land is for agriculture.

I you ever left your mom's basement you would understand that the world is mostly space, empty lonely space. I have ridden my motorcycle across the US more than once and there were days where I wouldn't see a single soul. Have you not seen the population density map meme? If you put the entire world's population into a single city with the population density of say Manhattan the city would be smaller than the state of Texas...and the rest of the world would not have a single soul on it.

The problem of population is a problem of allocation of resources, profit mongering, and a lack of population planning.

"a slut with fuck anyone. a bitch will fuck anyone but you."

China has tried something similar, but less extreme, with their one child policy. They are getting problems because they are on their way into a situation where there aren't enough working adults to support the aging population.

kekd

>qaulity
Apparently you're not.

Nice Quads

Black Jesus Approves.

There is too many Indians, disgusting street shitters.

traded, huh. so if you can persuade four people to trade their second birthright to you, you get to have two?

how about if you can COERCE four people to trade their second birthright to you? blackmail? bribe? we're back to rich people with all the rights again.

the problem with overpopulation is monkeys imagining they have a divine right to spit out kids like a fucking clown car.

The growth rate of the world's population is dropping like a rock. I don't see why people don't understand this. It is unlikely that we will reach 10 billion in the near future unless hthere is another industrial revolution of sorts and a series of successive baby booms world wide

Where else are they gonna go?
There aren't enough loos for the poo

if you could put all the people in the world in the same place, shoulder to shoulder, you wouldnt fill LA city

Nuke the planet from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

you'd think cholera would have made a difference to that, right?

i guess the expression "don't shit where you eat" doesn't translate well into hindu.

You don't think maybe we're speeding up the process?

hahah

Nuclear war is the only solution yo

they should hold it in and then go on holiday to Pakistan. then let it out. then go home again.

nobody would notice.

Alright, fair point, will go away and be retarded somewhere else.

It's not *my* fault, it's all the people I don't like's fault.

I remember seeing a thread like this on Sup Forums years ago. some user proposed we give people a small fortune if they want to sterilize themselves. like $10,000.

also, the other user saying only wage slaves should be allowed to breed is stupuid

Not if you're well off. But at least the black population in America is going to only end up in a 14% stand still and will never grow larger than that.

OP means that there are 12 niggers in the world, under the US constitution it's 7.2

who can tell? we don't know what caused most of the great extinction events in the past, so we don't know how quickly they happened.

"One day a comet's gonna come right down
and wipe out all trace of man
i'm planning on it coming before
my end of year exams"
- This Is Serious Mum, "Greg! The Stop Sign!"

That doesn't mean that it's a good idea fucktard

We have finite resources

What happens when we run out of fresh water and we have 10 billion people?

They tried that. The Pakis got wise and closed the border.

There isn't over population. Only in certain areas.

It's not usually the rich that pop out 10 kids though is it? Its the chavs/trailor trash scum that live off everybody else, Britain is full of fat munters with tons of kids that they had just to stay out of employment and get benefits and they're all thick as fuck, if one of them won the lottery, they'd be rich but still thick as fuck and still shouldn't have children.

The solution is to kill all the sandniggers & niggers

there's probably more than 7.2 people on earth

This.
Members of my family have a history of alzheimers, cancer, and depression. I'm genetically predisposed to all of them. I refuse to procreate on principle.

Besides, I really like sleep and disposable income. Children would take those things away from me forever.

Just executing all criminals or counting on wars to curtail population growth isn't going to cut it. Wars have only ever been a drop in the bucket as far as depopulation events go. Even the worst genocides in history don't compare to really any of the noteworthy plagues that we've dealt with in the past.

The real mechanisms for population control are always going to be famine and plague.

It isn't the sand niggers and niggers that are the problem. It's Indians and China

nobody can agree who should be allowed to breed.

if i had a voice in this, i'd argue for people who are smart enough to bring their kids up without beating them senseless or forcing them to memorize bible verses in exchange for food. that would be a good start, but it does mean people with drug or alcohol dependencies wouldn't make the cut.

i have this elaborate fantasy that i've been developing for a couple of months, where i get to start a lunar colony and only invite smart people to live there. not super-brainy nerds, and not sharp-dealing con-men - genuinely empathic people with a high emotional intelligence.

I'd let you sever my vas deferens with a claw hammer for 10k, no questions asked.

You don't have disposable income if you say a child would take that alway. You're just poor and save money.

No shit Sherlock

>What happens when we run out of fresh water and we have 10 billion people?

(gently) do you know where rain comes from?

do you know what Saturn's rings are made of?

do you know what comets are made of?

just check how much territory is abandoned. People just want to crowd in one place because it's a social being and can't live on it's own.

>no overpopulation here