Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

Are you violent?

your face dude
what the actual fuck?

laveyan or theist?

How's middle school going, OP?

I like to slice throats of fucking retard religious people. Not a sand-nigger (as you can see) tho

You better dont fuck with me you dipshit,otherwise i will use my black magic to kill you

How can you live like that?

How's the 8th grade going?

bait, bait for sure

Theistic or Atheistic? Why are you trying to be edgy?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░saged ░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Why aren't the lip piercings black, also how old are you?

Why aren't you praising our lord and saviour god?

Why?

how many dicks did you suck to think that your tumblr tier self diagnosis of sociopathy and following a meme religion made by edgy kids was a good idea OP?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄

Fuck. John Clare from Penny Dreadful is on b now

Son. Religion is a personal way of living out our lifes. If you believe in it and it statisfies you. I say. Good for you, and keep it up ^-^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kek What a faggot

/thread

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed
what are you gonna do about it?

apex kek

christian here, did your parents ever hug you

Are you as edgy as my chihuahua furry oc?

if you didn't visit every summer, you'd know that: 1. You put sage in all fields, 2. Sage doesn't even work anymore, and 3. you're a cockbox

I can fight every satanist I've ever met, they're either fat sjws or skinny thinks.

Christian musclelords itt

Todd, stop posting this shit and get back to work or I'm going to call your manager and tell him you're posting stupid shit when you're supposed to be stocking shelves.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄

Why'd you worship the Devil? He's just God's right hand? Rofl. It's like wishing for a sixth toe when you don't even have a foot.
>self admitted retard confirmed

1- Im not your son fucking piece of shit

2- Religion is just a bed time story for scaring children. It's utmost ridicolous that today is the cause of wars on this shit planet

3- Dont say whats good for me fucking faggot. I deny and not accept any stupid suggestion from religion tards

I would suck the dick of your oc but not op

satanism is a fucking religion dude

so how is it?

Do you like sucking cocks? Because you look like you do.

yep. seen this posted like 5 times over the past month. fake and gay.

Satanism is a religion, religion is for retards
a=b b=c therefore A=c
Even math proves You are a retard

May the blessed sign of the holy Cross and the infinite love of Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior, be upon you in times of need, my friend. I will pray for you with all my heart and devotion so that you may rejoin the path of the righteous, and thus leave the hate, misery, and delusions behind.

If thats actually op (which i doubt it is). You have the most punchable face i have seen this year...well done.

Oh and satan isn't real you fucking spastic

Didnt know this was a YLYL thread

Hail our Lord and savior science bitches

Amen, brother.

Amen, brethren.

I painted my fingernails black in detention with a sharpie one time... can i join your club?

Well done op well done

amen, Brother

I am merely supporting your own choice. But it is okay. No harm done. And religion doesnt cause war. Dumb people do. The answer is always in yourself. Whatever that form might be. But the core always stays thesame.

Sup danzig.

Old thread is old.

what was it like being in danzig, danzig?

Amen, my brothers. Let us combine our efforts and pray for our brother in need, in order to save him from the evil hands of satan the ungracious.

satanism is a religion though...

Amen, praze jeebus

Nah let satan rape his bum, op's a fag anyway

Can you spare a few moments to talk about Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior?

I prayeth for the man's health, both of flesh and of mind.

I'll start
God, you know me so well. You created me. You know the number of hairs on my head, and you even know the thoughts conceived in my heart before I ever vocalize them. You've told us to come to you and ask for every need of life. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the God who heals, and you have the final word on my destiny, the number of years I'll live and serve you on earth.

I shall as well, second.
Oh, mighty Yahweh. Creator of all things. Father of tine. Maker of flesh and of mind. Upon this man, I hope you give thy a blessing of health and of mind,

I'll go next. I'm this guy:
God, thank you so much that you've given me. You've been beside me through thick and thin and success and failure, always with a kind voice saying "You can do this. You can follow me." You, and those whom acted like you, have been the inspiration for me to overcome my autism and cowardice and to move forward with my life. Thank you for everything you've given me, and the blessings you share with the rest of the world.

By the way, do you know of any good churches in the Nashville area? I haven't been worshipping for a while and it's around time for me to come back to gods house.

>Religion is just a bed time story for scaring children. It's utmost ridicolous that today is the cause of wars on this shit planet

Satanism is a religion, dimwit.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░░░░░░says░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░ur a faggot░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Dear God, I recognize you are the ultimate alpha-male and an eminent non-cuck. Also, you do have an infinite sense of humor, as feminism and Islam make clear every day, I thank you for it. I don't know your plan for OP here, but I'm sure it's the best plan possibly conceivable. Even though, gotta say you were perhaps a bit too humorous when choosing his looks--then again, who am I to judge your creation. So anyway, hope you help this faggot out of his misery and will help him open his eyes to your infinite love.

deny and not accept mean the same thing in that context, no need to be redundant or have the nerve to call someone a tard when in actuality you are a pretentious faggot who thinks his beliefs are better than another. pretty much the same as a bible fag. HyprocriteFAG

Satanism is a religion r-tard.

anyone who would truly worship the ideals of the devil would just be an atheist. your black magic voodoo is just curse of stupidity on yourself.

what's your job.

MFW this thread

>Sup Forums is actually praying

someone screencap this shit

he knows what he really is.

And with that, we adjourn our blessful service. May God's glory be with OP, and with all those in need. Amen.

Haha haha you will never get a job, you look absolutely disgusting.

Amen brother!

god is a faggot nigger just like OP

Amen.

I've seem some faggots in my time here, but you OP, you are a special breed

congratulations, you're the biggest faggot in the history of Sup Forums

fuck you and your autistic religion

Amen

Why do you insist on looking like such a fucking idiot?

Hi, Presbyterian here. Thanks for helping us out. Seeing fags like you encourages people to drift towards the lord.

Cant you chose less shitty way to be a special snowflake?

I was nonreligious for a while then I realized the people I was drifting towards were not people I would want to spend My time with. Then I rediscovered Jesus.

Someone please cap this shit

Why don't you be less of a faggot? Satan has no power over almighty Jupiter.

Nice pasta, faggot.

Jupiter ain't got shit on the legendary OJ

Another spot the new fag thread achieved

After hours on the blessed Godsend that is MS Paint, I've concocted a screencap of this beautiful and generous day on Sup Forums.

What does it feel like to go against your own religion, and not accepting christians or atheist for their believes? Something about a mans cave and respect if i remember

fucking kek

good job user

Godspeed user

Hey can you make in higher res?

I thank thee, brother user. I thank thee.

Not really. I'm not at all the best with art programs, and I'm just using MS Paint. So I probably can't. Apologies.

Tomorrow your parents will die. Wanna know why? Tonight i will make a ritual to evoke the Dark Lord and will put pain upon your whole family.

I did warned you fucking dicktwat

No worries, may the force be with you. Amen, brother.

Only jeebus is the true savior