ITT: characters that are literally you

ITT: characters that are literally you.
pic very related.

Op is fag

GTFO edgy fgt

the fag is hard in op

Imagine if it actually was jared leto though?
Like he started coming to Sup Forums to see all the fucked up shit to get into his role as the joker, but like the rest of us, got sucked in and is now a fully fledged Sup Forumstard.
Just imagine

you think darkness is your ally?

LITERALLY ME

>le Sup Forums is so fucked up am i right?? xDD
fuck off kid

>literally
Do you even know that the word means?

Ye, everyone want's to look like joker since the dark knight, stop being such a faggot and grow up OP, its an fuckin overrated character anyway..

its short for "shit is lit famalam"

>wicked sense of humor.

XDxDxD dXDd XDD XxXD Dx DDx x xDXD so fafked up xDD XD DxD

>actually falling for OP
holy shit how retarded can you be?
dead board

>loves weapons, so basically im a /k/ommando

Thx for the attention fag.

This place is very fucked up.
I find it quite fucking offensive that you call me kid.
Im an olderfag than you, gayboy.
Stop trying to be edgy.

literally me

They changed the definition. Literally can mean figuratively now.

ENTP, so..

Only a newfagwho is trying too hard to sound like a battle hardened oldfag says that Sup Forums isnt fucked up.
Only a newfag uses the word 'kid'
Fuck off.

>Other posters are not reacting in the way I expect, and this makes me uncomfortable

This is the definition of being autistic.

dis me

Me

me all day

Fuck you

been here since 2009. please tell me more about how im a newfag.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

This guy is so cool im cool too like him

Kill me, pete

ok

>"Fuck you I've been on here for months"
>thinks hes not a newfag
kek

>falling for le bait

lol go bakc to leddit XDDD

Kill me, Pete

Me IRL

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE this fucking dickhead thinks he isnt a newfag because hes been here since 2009.
Jesus fucking christ this ppace really has gone down hill

plz b jokin

This is literally me

You got the actor right. Wrong film OP.

No it isnt.You shold google autism.

just leave, ok?
leave and never come back.

k

kill me pete

I'm sure he is. How's being 16 treating you you trendy shit faggot.

Did someone say, potassium?

y so mad bro?

I cant believe that only 1 other user finds its funny that this guy thinks he isnt a newfag because hes been here since 2009... what the fuck Sup Forums?
This guy should be getting roasted, fucking hard

Jared leto?

Because i'm disgusted at whiny little edgelords like OP searching desperately for an identity from fictional characters.

cringy