He's coming home la

he's coming home la

what is going on here?

his slut dosen't fell god in spain

lel that's what she gets for going to madrid

u wot m8

explain

>por otra parte, el jugador recibe la presión de su mujer que desea regresar a Alemania, porque no acaba de adaptarse a su vida en España. Ante esta tesitura, Carlo Ancelotti, que ya lo tuvo bajo sus ordenes en el Real Madrid, le abre la puerta de regreso al Bayern de Múnich al centrocampista del Madrid.

Barca is literally a much better city.

>his slut lover has dump her & feels sad
Kroos has been cucked for sure.

>can't adapt to life in spain
man, must it suck to have a wife who's ugly AND retarded

His family wants to go back to Germany and he loves Ancelotti. Confirmed to Bayern

Barca is not a city m8. And Barcelona for living is trash.
T.lived in Pakilona

Picks of wife?

It was nice to visit tbhonest.

>And Barcelona for living is trash
top keks

where did you live?

Alonso going the other way?

Sarria.

off to mls

>perez
>34 years old player
no

Doubt it. His wife caught him cheating,so she demanded him to leave Madrid forever as a condition.

DAS JUST

Wtf. Entitled ugly bitch. I would dump that whore.

>this was her 2012
J U S T

>sarria
>trash for living
>pakis
menudo matao que eres lel

>doing anything for THIS

Pussy game must be off the charts

Lads, how do I become Spanish?

just find a job and move there, borders are op-
oh wait nevermind

En Sarria no hay Pakis.El centro está lleno, y pasaba casi todo el día ahí por trabajo

there are so many empty houses that it you buy one for +500k€ you get permanent residence permit, no joke

Still pretty mediocre.Even if Kroos was poor as fuck he could get something better

The great thing about girls like that is that they do whatever it takes to please their man. They'll give you sex 5 times a day if needed. An entitled supermodel princess won't even want to touch you.

Also, if that chick lost 20 kg's she'd be really hot. Her personality won't change after she loses the weight. She'd still be sucking your cock 24/7.

Would be great to see the mental gymnastics of all the buyern customers that called im Querpass-Toni.

ajax is also pretty nice nederbro

>Barca is a city

Jesus christ the ignorance hurts so much.

I'd love to live in Spurs, it sounds like a great city.

love really sucks, I hope he doesn't regret at least

>contract until 2020
>bayern sold him for 25 million
>would probably have to pay 50+ to get him back
are bayern really this stupid though?

>that dead look in his eyes

Jesus fuck what happened here?

>Madrid sells Kross for 60 million
>Uses the money to pay for Pogba that is younger and arguably better
How does he do it?

>Modrid
>Casemiro
>Pogba

I'm fucking okay with this, lads.

i'm still not sure if pogba over kroos would be good change
negro seems a bit overrrated

How does one even fall on God? His wife is a fallen God?

He is younger.We will see.If he fails we have good players like Isco to replace him.

Go live to Ibiza.

HE SETTLED FOR THAT?!

KEK, didn't even see this shit, what the fuck Toni you dumb cunt, literal immigrants are banging hotter german girls than this guy

>setting a transfer record for james rodriguez because he had 2 good games in a world cup

How does he do it?

Wtf?

completely different players, not sure why they are being compared

pogba will never play in madrid because he is an ugly nigger. that's literally what happened to ronaldinho.

>The great thing about girls like that is that they do whatever it takes to please their man.
That's why she's throwing a tantrum about not feeling good in Spain.

>I rank Zidane

Robinho was an ugly nigger and played here

kys my man

la twelfth decima is coming

>robson de souza
>ugly

>Ossis

Wtf is with people and Isco? Dude always pisses me off when he plays. Doesn't do anything worth mentioning except fuck up.

>Kroos wants to move
>Perez says no, because of marketing towards germans
>Kroos unhappy, might pull the team down.
>zidane knows this, convinces perez to sell him
>high bids from eplel clubs and psg but kroos wants back to germany
>buyern will never pay 60mil for him
>offer götze + a little cash on the side
>???
>profit

He is good. He needs to play more to develop. He should spend some time in Italy like Morata,to improve. Iniesta was very similar to him at the same age

>götze

Madrid aren't as stupid as Bayern, though.

I'd love to post a smart comeback to this, but this is just too funny.

>implying perez buys players because they are good and fit into the team

>Kaka
>James
I dont know m8.

>implying perez buys players because they are good and fit into the team
He follows a simple rule 2 players by position. Gotze just doesnt fit into it.

if he sells Kroos he needs a midfielder to replace him and James is most likely leaving this summer.
also Götze is a german superstar, one with questionable abilities, but Perez needs mostly the name

lena still the goat wag

No status fucking a sandnigger. Literally human trash.

Which explains why Zlatans wife looks like a transvestite.

>Gotze
>Playing in kroos position

>implying Perez knows that there are different types of midfielders
he sold Khedira without having or buying a backup m8

>he thinks Götze will be sold
He will sit out his contract, cucking Bayern out of a lot of money, they deserve each other to be fair.

>cucking Bayern out of a lot of money
theyre absolute shit when it comes to selling players anyway

Casemiro,Illarra were supposed to be his replacements,when he was sold. Casemiro has ended up taking the cake

have you guys seen that video of Hummels and Hector playing basket vs Gotze and Muller?
Hummels is bredy gud desu

Illarra was sold in the same transfer window and Casemiro wasn't a starter until Zidane came, which most likely wasn't Benitez fault cause he likes to play defnsively.

>and Casemiro wasn't a starter until Zidane came,
That is Benitez's fault isnt it? Casemiro was bought for a reason. Illarra and Casemiro were bought to replace bith Xabi and Khedira. Illarra was a failure and Casemiro made the distance.

i answered your question in my previous post.
>which most likely wasn't Benitez fault cause he likes to play defnsively.

>which most likely wasn't Benitez fault cause he likes to play defnsively.
How isnt his fault if doesnt use his players? Do you think that he was forced to play without Casemiro,and Zidane was allowed too?

Hmm you sure?
I remember Benitez putting Casemiro in the starting eleven several times but people complained he was being defensive. Actually Zidane did the same as Benitez in many games,he just didn't get criticised as harsh as Benitez did.

Perez is known to influence the starting line up, also the moment Benitez arrived in Madrid you just knew he'd get sacked as soon as there's a better option. There wasn't any trust at all towards Benitez.
The question is why can Zidane start if he wants?
maybe because Benitez actually trusts him, having been in Madrid for almost a decade.
maybe it was Zidane's prequesition for taking the job in the first place since he said often enough that he doesn't feel ready for the job.
we'll never know for sure and maybe you were right, but I think you give RM and especially Perez too much credit.

Perez is known to influence the starting line up, also the moment Benitez arrived in Madrid you just knew he'd get sacked as soon as there's a better option. There wasn't any trust at all towards Benitez.
The question is why can Zidane start him if he wants?
maybe because Perez actually trusts him, having been in Madrid for almost a decade.
maybe it was Zidane's prequesition for taking the job in the first place since he said often enough that he doesn't feel ready for the job.
we'll never know for sure and maybe you were right, but I think you give RM and especially Perez too much credit.

I dont know. Perez stopping Benitez from putting Casemiro sounds dumb to me.

sorry, had to delete because of typos and I'm autistic

i liked Illarra, shame he couldnt live up to the expectations

She looks like that crafty jewess from Hardcore Pawn.

yeah and it is fucking dumb, but that is my perception of Perez

Buying Illarra was a mistake. He shhould have stayed 2 or more seasons at Real Sociedad. Madrid cut its progress when he was at his prime

He's just shit. He had Alonso to babysit him for a year yet he didn't make any good use of it.

He played quite well at Real Sociedad. Being benched when you hit your prime is quite shitty for a player

>Madrid aren't as stupid as Bayern, though.

Danilo says otherwise ( 30 THIRTY MILLION 30 )

Say kill yourself then actually kill yourself you pussy

FUCK OFF and bring Pogba then

Glorious franco-aryan days again when

Finland with the right logic here, just don't let feelings get to involved

lol, still fuck her

They sold Rode to Dirtmund for 15 million, what the heck are you on about?

>implying that was a smart move

i have seen Hummels play billiard
dude is annoyingly good at everything