Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

yes , thanks to vaping

agreed

This

>vaping

>implying it's hard to quit
>you are the shit society scrapes from its foot

>implying nicotine isn't addictive as fuck

Yes, I replaced it with an addiction to having more money.

Vap or weed, your choice

Pussy

quit the mans way , i stopped and dealt with it

this!!

How the fuck do you manage to smoke over three and a half packs a day? That's fucking ridiculous.

Since you are trying to quit smoking you actually have a legitimate reason to vape. Try to get some nicotine cape juice and cape whenever you feel the erge to smoke, this worked for my cousin. (Just be ready to dial down the amount of nicotine after a while, to the point where you are not taking in nicotine anymore)

This

I was way behind on rent because of smoking cigs, shit was costing me 24$ a day

The only way I have been able to quit.

Yes. Part of the reason I started smoking in the first place was that I was curious how hard it could be to quit. It was disappointingly easy.

The way I did it was first, cut down on number until I was at about five a day. Then I started buying milder brands until one day, when I went out for a cig at work and found my pack to be empty, I simply didn't buy another one.

tabex

>Just be ready to dial down the amount of nicotine
crucial step, otherwise you're just replacing one addiction with another

i smoked for over ten years. i found that as i got older my body wasn't liking me for it so i just naturally started smoking less, until it no longer appealed to me. now i'm one of those faggot ex-smokers that gets triggered by the smell

Iktf bro cigarettes are way too fucking expensive

>tfw couldn't afford food because of cigs
>tfw was always broke as fuck because of cigs

LOL i smoke more than you

And weed too

Fag

I ended up in mad credit card debt because of smoking cigarettes. I owe 5k because I used a credit card just for cigarettes because my job didn't pay enough to be able to buy smokes

Stale pasta is beyond stale.

Fucking retard AHAHAHAHA

Yeah call it what you want but I was addicted as hell and could only quit after I maxed my credit cards etc and had absolutely no way to be able to afford them

Same with me I had to go into debt to be able to finally quit

>tfw only make 40$ a day
>tfw cigarettes cost 13 dollars a pack here

I had to quit when I moved out from my parents because there was no way in hell I could afford to smoke anymore.

Tips on how to get a credit card as a neet.

YOU AGAIN? FUCKING FAGGOT ARE YOU GONNA MAKE THE SAME FUCKING POST EVERYDAY?

75 cigarettes a day

and you arent dead yet?

I know a guy who smokes more than OP and has for like 40 years

They send you one in the mail when you're like 20 but I do not encourage getting one as you'll rack up debt like crazy

I dont care about debt nigga im probably gunna an hero b4 im 30 so YOLO kek

Why do you have to make this thread every day? Just die of cancer already you weak willed faggot.

Do you post this everyday?

>"yes , thanks to vaping" said all the faggots

Iktf brah I haven't paid off anything in the last year