WE

got the jazz

WUZ

got the beat! Everybody get on your feet!

PHAROES

WERE STRANGERRRS

HATE

haven't
even
listened

BLACK LIVES MATTER

CONFLICTED

truly epic

D I D
I
D

Under fricking rated

truly epic

CAN REACH THE SEA
THEY
WON'T FOLLOW ME

A

he dindu nuffin

Friendly reminder that if your white and dislike this album, you are a racist.

KKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS n shit

we wuz KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[...]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[...]

Modest reminder that if you like albums and racist, you are white

amicable REMINDER THAT WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[...]

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SHADILAY

hahaha is it called trance because it puts you in a trance into accepting shit music!!!! ahahaa you normie modern music lads with all this synthesizer shit that makes all of your music TRASH!!! FUCKING TRASH! you all have no taste in music whatsofucking ever you autistic shits. dubstep? what the fuck is that anyway a bunch of gurgling sounds to the sound of cats dying like holy fuck only degenerates can enjoy this fucking trash. and kanye west with his psycho trance or some shit, blocking the ears of your youth and practically giving them a heaping big SHIT on their laps. good luck with your pathetic life and piss music tastes, peace lads.

XD XD LE FUNNY WE WUZ KANGZ MEME XD XD LOLZORS

He's such a fan of pac but the irony is that pac would have most likely opposed BLM if he was still alive, he was a honestly smart person who had done his research on society, only stupid ass niggers like kendrick support blm

Why do you think that?

Look into actual statistics of unarmed people shot by police, look into who is funding BLM, look into what the leaders of BLM are proposing, it's all manufactured "race relations are very tense" bullshit by the media because that's what's selling these days, it's sad, but knowing how stupid americans are I'm not surprised

mad blacks

I mean I agree that Pac was much more woke than Kendrick. He was a commie. Seems like he understood the harms of capitalism. I see BLM as important, but I am worried about the movement when I see it being used by rich people. Lil Wayne is actually legit for what he said. He's a rich black man in america, how can he complain? Killer Mike is a god damn capitalist. He runs a business and capagined for a bourgeoisie liberal and acts as if he was a hero of the working class, of the black community. If he was a hero of that community and actually looked into the Black Panthers that he admires so much he might see that they would despise him. Same goes to Kendrick who stars in Nike commercials.

I'm white and I'm not an SJW or anything, it's just that this meme is retarded as shit.

Great thread guys.

>I see BLM as important
Why? The whole movement is based on fallacies that black people are mistreated by police more unfairly than white people
>Woke
>Communism
Pick one
Communism destroyed my country, and while capitalism is bad it's at least not as shit as communism
Both are completely materialistic good goy systems
Only nationalism can actuallly advance the human race

BROKE! BROKE BROKE! PHI BROKE!
WE AIN'T GOT IT!

How is it any more retarded than any other memes? "we wuz kangz" is directly descendant from afrocentric communities, where despite all the scientific data they still pretend they were "Pharaohs n shieet", it's also incredibly hilarious since there were actual kingdoms in africa and yet they stick to this one, as if it's somehow more important after watching too many holywood flicks about mummies

>as if it's somehow more important
Egypt was pretty much a lot more culturally advanced than any other african kingdoms out there at the time, too bad they were some kind of mix of arabs and caucasoids and not NEGUS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

egyptians were actually the original anglos
nice jewish propaganda though

Built this city on rock and roll

The same ones who initiated the ARYANDIED?

>I'm white and I'm not an SJW or anything
You're a jew