Illegals and anchor babies hate thread

illegals and anchor babies hate thread.

Beaners are such hard working people lol.

Am Mexican I have gotten two white girls pregnant both of them are now on wic and food stamps

Just more proof how the beaner plague spreads faggot. Fucking spics ruin everything they touch.

I hope Trump gets elected and sends you and your fucking greasy children back to Mexico.

The shitty grammar leads for me to believe that faggot is telling the truth.

Just got my parents their citizenship :) this their country now

Not when Trump becomes president. Citizenship revoked lol!

nope.

Why are you so excited faggot? When you ignorant Mexicans take over America no one will be around to give you handouts. Your spic degeneracy will collapse America into another Mexico. Which is what you wanted to escape from.

We get it you voted trump and hate freedom now fuck off back to Sup Forums

Good luck on the other side of the wall beaner.

Trump will restore my freedom and decrease my taxes what way I don't have to pay for your spic children to go to school.

I wouldn't mind beaners if they were good-looking, but they're these ugly brown pieces of-- well, they LITERALLY look like fecal matter sculpted into a humanoid form. Plus they're noisy as fuck, pee wherever they happen to be when they feel the need, and their language sucks.

Trumps not going to be president lmao, ill get my whole family and their relatives to move here to ensure that racist white boy

I hope you and all your family enjoy your free vacation to the other side of the wall faggot.

I'm a beaner and I completely agree with Trump. Fuck these illegal motherfuckers thinking they have a right to citizenship. My grandfather was poor, uneducated, and wanted to come to America. Know what he did? Joined the fucking military and served in the Korean War. Got citizenship for himself and the family. We are not all overly rich, but none of us have had any trouble with the law and pay our taxes. How hard is it to be a contributing member of society? You want to be an American citizen? Earn it you parasite bitch.

You need to keep that shit over in mexico, uh, "homie".
You got this huge big country full of resources.
You need to stay where you belong you textured brown piece of shit.

White guy currently dating and regularly cumming inside a mexican girl. She even came here illegally (albeit when she was 2) but now has residency status.

Best thing I learned from her is that the nasty "beaner" scum are almost all from Chihuahua and Michoacan. Her family is super racist against the dark mexicans because they're from the coast.

Even Mexicans hate the mexicans that everyone hates. It's not that they're mexicans, it's that they're dirty, stupid, thieving, and violent human trash.

That's india. Faggot.

Cool guy

>forgot to put that they're also thieves, burglars, child rapists, murderers, and carriers of hepatitis and HIV.

Everyone hates Chilangos too. I'm from Monterrey, living in Jalisco right now, and beleave me when I say everyone hates the same mexican shit that USA hates.

Holy shit the circle jerking in this thread

>slums have different flavors
Mexicans turn civilization into pic related. Who the fuck cares where the pic of a slum was taken? It's the same shit.

I am mexican but nobody knows where i live

im a spic.

I know

where

why that guy on the bill is white? is mexico rulled by whihtes?

Non-Mexican spic reporting.

Laughing at Trump and his silly mindless supporters. Thanks for the lulz.

Im 5th gen American :^).
>my parents were born here
>Grand Parents Born here
>Great Grandparents Born Here
>Great Great Grandparents Here
>Great Great Great Grandparents illegally came here.
Those fucking scum. I wish they got deported

threads like this make me smile because, no matter how much you bitch and cry, there is nothing that you or your politicians in office can do to keep us out. if anything, we're increasing in number each passing day.

WE'RE FUCKING YOUR WHITE MOTHERS, SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, HONKY!

maybe its you uneducated people we should kick out of the country. At least those beaners are working (time is 11:10 am here in CA) unlike you lazy crackers sitting on your ass.

1. You can't get ANY benefits if you are not a citizen.

2. Once you are born here you are a citizen. Period. Why do you think we fought the damn civil war.

3. If we followed your logic, trump would have to self deport his sorry ass back to the african jungle trees where his people come from.

I think you mean if trump had his way his wife would have to get her ass back to slavland.
>because slavs are not much different than Mexicans

Typical beaner talk.

"master race" you wanna hear something funny? The Mexican American war. Boy congrats because the future wall just got 10 feet higher.

oh please, you ain't got shit to respond, just sitting there picking your nose.

Jalisco is where my girl is from. Looks nice enough but I've been hearing about cartel incursion into the region lately. Not gonna risk that shit until I'm rich enough to hire Blackwater or some other PMC to flatten the country.

Being this ignorant. Mexican slums aren't nearly as bad, in fact most Mexicans are super hard workers and have a very family driven culture. It's just the trash Mexicans and the other brown people like Colombians, Nicaraguans, and Puerto Ricans that give Hispanics a bad name. It's not a cultural issue, it's a class issue. The poverty problem in mexico is huge and the cartels enforce this to keep the people from rising up against them.

The sooner the US recognizes the various cartels as the true ruling powers of mexico and much of middle and south america. The sooner we can deal with the problems they cause in a meaningful way. A couple of seal teams could sort the whole thing out in a few months.

See, I know this is bait. You had me until the last word, but niggers use the word honky, not spics. 'gringo' would have been a better choice.

little amounts of illegal immigrants actually do work in fields and stuff, they mainly just come and waste money.

The person you guys are voting for is a fraud. LMAO.

That was immediately after they kicked the french out. Actually, USA was too much of a bitch to fight the Mexicans when they were actually ready- and so they declared war when they were at their weakest. Otherwise Mexico probably would have burned the white house down.

>be born in honduras
>country is shit, corrupt and dangerous
>be 19 when i decided that i want a better life
>get denied to enter states
>travel to mexico
>set up route with guys who smuggle you into the country.
>spent at least 20 days in the desert with 10+ people
>hot as fk, snakes everywhere, danger and turn around signs every couple of miles.
>at least 2 peeps almost died of dehydration
>get to the wall
>guys set up huge fkn ladder to get over it.
>climb over, get down and start running like theres no tomorrow and hide in bushes.
>spent at least 4 hours hiding in bushes because of border patrol, waiting for pick up.
>small sized box truck with symbol shows up and we all rush it. Guy takes us out of Huston.
>its been years since that trip.
>i am married now to a beautiful white girl (suck it)
>got papers as well and a nice suburban home
>supervisor at construction company and get paid extremely well

Making that trip was the best thing that happened to me. Im sure that if america was shit and canada or mexico was like the us, ot would be the same thing that mexico does. I don't speak for all hispanics that cross the border because i have met lazy ones but a good portion of them do work their ass off

Trump is fucking retarded

Thats like saying why are some of our bills green? Are we ruled by greenies. Fucking retard

Been listening to trump speeches have you

you should actually look into it. America pushed the Mexicans into deep mexico and forced them to stay there whilst the Mexican army practically gave up and america took all the land from the side of texas to the pacific ocean. and do you expect a very small place to do as good as the hugest empire of the time?

How badly are you going to miss your wife when you are deported to the other side of the wall? I suppose I will keep her company for you.

that and i dont let the liberal media mouth feed me

"waste money"
"little ammounts"

please leave the internet now.

Let me destroy all of your points.

Most mexicans are on welfare according to the Dept. of Labor. Every working mexican I know is a lazy ass who gets away with the bare minimum.

1) alien parasites get free medical care at the very least

>Why do you think we fought the damn civil war
2) The Civil War was waged to show the states that they have no right to secession. It had nothing to do with foreign fetuses plopped on U.S. soil.

>trump is African
3) okay whatever you silly spraypainting bouncy-car mong

>5 time draft dodger

>Why do you think we fought the damn civil war.
The war was fought for many reasons but that was never one of them.

That hat isn't official trump merchandise. Fucking sjws

did you just come from a buzzfeed article? illegals come and use food stamps, welfare, health care and so forth. and its not really true that most of them come to work hard. they just come to live an easy life away from the chaos that is mexico

ITT: White political pawns manipulated through racial resentment by established power
to aim animosity away from the power systems that oppress them and towards other groups to avoid popular cohesion and unity in order to prevent meaningful popular organization capable of overthrowing the elite masters of society since all their real frustration is aimed at beaners instead of their masters who create and design the policy that exploits them, a useful method of suppressing insurrection and controlling attitudes, alongside meaningless elections and complete marginalization from policy formation.

Stupid Mexicans are sneaking into the US while all the good paying jobs are being shipped to India.
It is a little longer swim but you can make it to India where the real work is going.

>This thread...

It's about 95° right now. I have the urge to go out looking for a nice Mexican pushing a cart to buy a couple delicious Mexican ice cream bars.
Also generous tip to the guy willing to push a cart for miles each day in this heat.

>Father came from Mexico
>Worked all his life here in construction
>He is no owner of a very good concrete company in southern california.
>He gets sick because of drinking problem leaves me it all at the age of 21.
>Ok let's do this! company at the time was worth maybe 8 million plus assets and what he left in the bank which was roughly 3 million plus stocks in other companies.
>After one year of owning company, it goes to shit.
>I spent tons of cash on clothes, cars and drugs (cocaine, huge oxy addict, and weed)
>Stop paying employees they all quit.
>Company fails so shut it down.
>Sell everything dad worked hard for and still live the life or rich guy.
>Money starts trickling away. Now i live in an apartment in LA, I drive a 4 door honda civic and work at an ice company.

this

STAY MAD WHITE BOIS
when we're done with your shit country we will return to the motherland and watch you honkys burn

They aren't made in China you dumb fucking wetback, ever fact check? Fact check you bullshit statements, I would believe them if my dad was a tomato farmer from Durango.

You know why americans are so dumb? They have to teach in an ESL bullshit format so the faggot beaner kids that shit out a language that is similar to english can pass too.

Fuck you faggots.

Your father had to perform as a mindless drone for the Murican military and risked his life for American Aristocrays, therefore so should everyone else.

Why did you get denied

I'd love to sell ice cream bars. Easy money.
The problem is the licensing fees and red tape makes it unprofitable.
Mexican aliens don't need licensing. That's part of the handout program designed to lure them into the states.
As long as they aren't selling drugs, they're free to sell without regulations.

"and do you expect a very small place to do as good as the hugest empire of the time?"

what are you even trying to say there?

1. USA tried to buy land from Mexico, but Mexico said no go to hell.

2. USA is angered as they still have no position in the world and are barely staying together (North vs South).

3. Cunning lazy White folk start crossing into mexico illegally. Soon mexican texas is overrun by poor and dirty Whites who are taking mexican jobs, raping their woman, and sit around drunk.

4. When mexico tries to kick out illegals, USA sends racist hillbillies to take texas. RINSE REPEAT.

You're the uneducated redneck correct?

Got my papers fuckwad, nothing you can do about it and it's happening even more now as we speak. Im sure she doesnt want some fat neck beard too so tougu luck

Go invent the wheel or something. You are worse than niggers. You cut out hearts when left to your own devices, niggers do nothing.

>Brownsville

Lol, fucking nigger.

>AMERICAN BROTHERS, STOP FIGHTING WITH US, THE REAL PEST OF THIS WORLD ARE NIGGERS, NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY ARE THEY FROM!!!!!

I knew Republicans weren't smart. But damn man I feel like you guys just are closed minded dimwits. I apologize, but you guys are literally fucking retarded. I have never seen such idiocity until 2016.

this

And Jews , don't forget Jews.

Niggers are the main ones on health care you idiot. Every time you say welfare or food stamps, black people come to mind. You say they aren't doing anything. Wrong. Since these monkeys fuck and spit out mini monkeys for a damn check

Smelly Beaner here-
I was born in Mexico and raised in the US, Joined the USMC and became an Aztec God. Now I breed the white out of your gorgeous blonde hair/ blue eyed sluts.

No one wants to fuck white guys except for old asian bitches and people looking for citizenship. Enjoy your feelings of inadequacy white boys

>niggers do nothing
See thats the real problem right there. At least cutting hearts can land us a decent job as a cardio tech.

mexican government encouraged settlement and offered land deals in exchange for catholic conversion you dingus. they werent illegal

Spic's crying because his family wont make it across once the wall's up. Get back on the farm, fucking spic.

Except the ones I've talked to do in fact have tax and vendor licenses that they must pay for like anyone else. The white folk are just too fucking lazy to push a cart around for miles on the hottest of summer days. The whites drive around in ice cream trucks and charge you fucking $5 for a single popsicle.

It's like anything else, there is nothing stopping white kids from picking fruit for shit money other than laziness and a sense of entitlement.

Spoken for the truth

destroyed nothing cracka.

1. All people are afforded emergency care in this country. Change the law if you don't like it, but that means people lying dead in front of hospitals.

2. The civil war was about keeping the newest parts of the country we had just purchased "free" as in slave free. Why do you think we amended the constitution in the same period.

3. Trump is an orangutan.

beaner spotted.

equals= $10 US

>cardio tech
Kek

And a euro is worth more than USD? Are you saying you're a shitty american white degenerate

haha nice to know.

How about changing your slogan to:
"Make American Hats Again"

That's not an euro you faggot nigger shit motherfucker faggot fucker bitch

That's not official merchandise you fucking pirate, go kill yourself.

>4 bankruptcies
Out of how many companies
Implying bankruptcy can't make a company stronger
Turned millions into billions
>Can't Stump the Trump

EVERY smart Mexican should move their pregnant wives to the USA border. When her water breaks be in USA illegally. Baby will be delivered FREE in any Hospital and Child will be USA citizen. Take child back across border, move next to USA border. when child is of school age, they can legally enter USA and get FREE education, FREE meals, FREE medical care. Mexicans need never spend a dime and USA will care for their children AND the children can stay with family in Mexico and walk across the border everyday to go to school.

White boi cryin till the wall goes up due to the breeding out of the qt3.14 white grills by beaners and blacks.

No, I just went to college. And graduated. And graduated Again. So at least I can think for myself.