youtube.com/watch?v=-TphWiyk4Y4&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk3I-a3CJdo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb29Rcycjv0&feature=related
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA2C748CE18BC8C55&feature=plcp
youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
youtube.com/watch?v=NUCVdL5ZNrM
youtube.com/watch?v=EFz-5ldHQWU
youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFU_eV2v4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632096/Stanford-rapist-lied-victim-tried-dodge-prison-freed-TWO-MONTHS-early-soft-touch-jail-gets-cell.html
nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/outrage-in-stanford-rape-case-over-dueling-statements-of-victim-and-attackers-father.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

YOU CAN LOL EVEN HARDER.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2dOboLsh-4

youtube.com/watch?v=s_PssZkusUQ&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=f0cYoV5OuTU

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p7XPbyHdw&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=VcUxZHzRuwg

youtube.com/watch?v=4kJVnA5KXJw

youtube.com/watch?v=XWf7WU2zJUI

youtube.com/watch?v=-TphWiyk4Y4&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk3I-a3CJdo

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb29Rcycjv0&feature=related

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA2C748CE18BC8C55&feature=plcp

youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

youtube.com/watch?v=NUCVdL5ZNrM

youtube.com/watch?v=EFz-5ldHQWU

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p7XPbyHdw&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFU_eV2v4

>TIME TO GO -------->404

Get in here faggots

He is a fucking pussy faggot.

I don't give a shit he raped someone, what makes me mad is that he doesn't get the sentence he fucking deserves and anyone who isn't rich would get

He did his best

Poor guy got sent to jail

The victim trying to garner sympathy for being a drunk Whore makes me cringe

Apparently these victims who were completely passed out and don't remember a thing are scarred. Maybe they shouldn't get so shit faced they pass out on the street. They were literally asking for it.

Keep crying then.

Could anyone please TLDR the story for me?

The victim trying to garner support for being a drunk Whore makes me cringe

Then literally every feminist on the Internet is agreeing and spreading her garbage

The kid fucked, is that a crime now

Drunk girl passes out by some garbage cans. Dude takes advantage like any normal human. Sjws tackle him off her before he got his nut in.

I won't tell you something you're not gonna read sorry

Fem-tards wanting him to serve time, because he had drunk sex with a retarded feminist who ended up regretting having sex with him

USAUSAUSAUSA

>YOU CANT BLOCK THE BROCK

USA USA USA USA USA
Fucking set the man free

*fingered

That's cause rich people are better.

if she doesn't remember it how does she know she didn't say yes

>2016
>Be poor

Brock is just a guy who got drunk and hooked up with a drunk girl, and since women aren't rational and so can't be accountable for their actions, where men are rational and so should know not to touch someone who's been drinking, he is worse than Hitler.

he was giving her an emergency cervical cancer screening. he should've gotten a medal

This SJW bullshit sickens me. He raped a rich white girl at Stanford, so doesn't that mean rich white elites don't get justice?

This is precisely the break down that everyone else fails to see. Am I fucked in the head for seeing it

This is a good point.

apparently she did say yes, but she was drunk af so she gets a pass

Another valid break down. How are we the minority

Apparently she was actually asian

Stop calling it rape you stupid asshole. He finger blasted her and she liked it. She wasn't raped.

What's the logic in making him serve years instead of months anyway? Everyone in the america hates him, his life is horribly changed.

Would you rather someone stick someone in you while asleep or have all of america hate you, and spend 6 months in jail, and be a registered sex offender?

Imo the people that are outraged at this aren't thinking logically, they're thinking emotionally. They want someone to identify as bad so they can hate on them and feel better about themselves. Honestly, the fact that he's rich and young is resulting in an overall worse punishment for him.

how is she not responsible for behavior when she gets drunk but if I get drunk and drive I am? why cant I say I didn't know what i was doing when i got behind the wheel?

Has anyone read her letter. It was reposted on my Facebook feed by some feminist who qualified the post by stating "profound and disturbing"

Wtf was with the pine needles? It was like her body was producing pine needles...she got so literal.

>her letter
>her

it's all lies and propaganda. why the fuck should i believe her letter? she was drunk and passed out, right? she doesn't remember anything.

Just to clarify, the 'victim' didn't even know she was raped. She was told she was and for some reason that has caused her such mental anguish, she had to write a 7000 word self-righteous memoir about life

God it makes me sick

That's what happens when you get shitfaced at a frat party, ladies and gentleman. Take some fuggin responsibility.

>pity me I'm a drunk whore who was allegedly raped

No! This is what happens when swedish faggots find you drunk and having a good time.

>"it was then that I learned what it was to be revictimized"

Honestly, if both people were drunk, there shouldn't be a case. Idk how this is considered rape. He obviously didn't drag her out there. She went willingly, passed out, and he was so drunk he didn't realize it was probably a bad idea. But fuck frat boys regardless.

Exactly. Even me as a guy, won't get shit faced at some random place without friends I trust.

Agreed, frat guys are usually douches, but these are the kind of talking points that should actually be talked about. The problem is sjws and the politically correct shit culture that follows has instilled fear into the hearts of those rational enough to see the true nature of situations like these. Why is a drunk woman not accountable but a drunk man is? Does a man blacked out the night before have a leg to stand on if a girl slightly less drunk then him had sex with him that now the morning after he doesn't remember?

>passed out

When did she pass out? She could have passed out, woken up, passed out, woken up again. You don't just "pass out" once and you're suddenly dead to the world. If two random dudes ran up to you while you're drunk screaming about how you're raping someone, why would you stick around?

Well I guess you're smarter than the average Whore who does the opposite, congrats

>LE alt-right she deserved it meme

deserved what?! nothing happened.

Men are held to a higher standard. White men especially. We are expected to know right from wrong where as women are not.

She passed out from like midnight when she was found until 4:00am at the hospital. Also, who was screaming they're raping someone?

Our hero is even getting out early

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632096/Stanford-rapist-lied-victim-tried-dodge-prison-freed-TWO-MONTHS-early-soft-touch-jail-gets-cell.html

Obviously he wasn't raping her then. The swedes were screaming at him that he was raping her, so he bailed. The same swedes that told her she was being raped.

>hes the alt-right hero we deserve right fellow memers! You can't stump the Trump! Build a wall!

He gets his own cell because he's a sex offender. All sex offenders are segregated. This article is bullshit!

>finger blaster
>9000

The swedes weren't screaming anything. They saw a dude fingerings some bitch behind the dumpster. He got caught and he dipped. They took her hospital. I know you guys hate women cause it's cool to be edgy here but this is ridiculous.

I don't hate women. The swedes told him he was raping her and tried to wrestle with him. He didn't want to fight with them so he ran off.

What normal human looks for sex by a dumpster? Kill yourself.

You're proposing we think about this situation how?

>got caught fingering

they aren't the fingering police. they thought he was raping her and told him so. they caused a scene and made him flee.

Normal humans beings don't look for sex behind dumpsters. They look for sex whereever they can get it. So if that place happens to be a dumpster than there you go. It's also a Stanford dumpster, it's not Detroit. That shits clean. I would fuck there.

My dad doesn't understand these choice memes

reasons to not drink the punch at frat party bro
#1 rule

no, but with any luck he may become an hero

>pic
''attacked''

>I've lost my ability to swim in the Olympics. I've lost my ability to obtain a Stanford degree. I've lost employment opportunities, my reputation and most of all, my life.

He's been blocked, hard, you dumb shit.

For some reason it is considered rape because apparently any consent given while intoxicated is not real consent. Justice system making consent even more harder to be "true" consent.

I'm assuming that your brain has been eroded by gonorrhea if you think it's socially acceptable to have sex in an alley behind a dumpster. If he were black, you'd be calling him a filthy nigger because that is, objectively speaking, some filthy nigger shit.

yeah

>even more harder

They never had sex and only stopped near the dumpster because that's where she fell.

You just made my post 10 times better.

diamonds, some say.

lol

His Dad didn't laugh because he's also a rapist.

IIT people who can't get any, so they make fun of raped girl

dubs confirmed. user, now you have to ask your dad if hes ever raped anyone

Meet me behind the dumpster and find out, faggot!

>Is Brock a hero

No. Are you stupid?

Are you retarded?

Omg you guys are mindless. The idiot fingered a chick disabled by alcohol, while yes she is stupid it is against the law for him to do so, can't do time don't do crime . As for the sjw out there, he got six months because he was a first time offender with a great record and he isn't likely to repeat. Think of it like a ladder, the worse the offense the more time. Δ didnt permanently injur her, he wasnt a terrible person, he didn't injur her, there is no connection of the strange sit (like the pine needles) to him, and most importantly he didnt actually have sex (no penis in orifices) which to the California legislators and the people of California IS REALLY FREAKING IMPORTANT. We it sexual assault, yes, but, as bad as this sounds, it could have been much worse, so save the much worse sentences for those guys. Honestly, justice was served, y'all just listening to pinnheaded feminist propaganda who suggest that all accusations of rape should result in convictions and life sentences,and those railing hardcore on the mens rights part of this are missing important points and playing right into their hands.

Alright Sup Forums, let's look at the facts, eh?

>Frat guy goes to said party
>Girl decides to go to frat party
>They both get drunk as fuck
>Girl wants to dick so they leave together to go fuck in his dorm
>On the way out, she stumbles by the dumpster
>Frat guy essentially asks her if she just wants to get busy there behind the dumpsters because it's out of the way
>Both too drunk to care, she agrees because she wants to get fucked
>While trying to figure out how to get fingers into a vag, girl blacks out (note: not passing out, just drunk to the point she blanked)
>Two swedes biking around at 2am decide to take a cycle path to some goddamn dumpsters and run at the guy getting his fingers wet finally
>Guy takes two guys running up at him in an alley in the middle of the night as muggers and fight or flight kicks in
>He bails
>Swedes interpret this as rape and take her to the hospital
>Guys life is ruined thanks to two swedes convincing a drunk girl who can't remember what even happened she was raped

Haha Jesus I know. Fuck rape culture there's a victim culture in this country. Everyone's trying to get handouts whether it's social pity or welfare

You are presumed responsible for your actions on account for the fact that you had the requisite mental state to get drunk.

Ok use that logic and then apply it to a situation in which a girl has sex with a guy. Next morning the guy doesn't remember but the girl does and instigated. Rape? No

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>facts

Not rape sexual assault, big difference

You wouldn't get a quick fuck in with some hot drunk chick if you were hammered and it was all consensual because it happened to be by a dumpster. Who is this pussy

>youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFU_eV2v4

No fucking data, google search as research, there might be an IRS money grab, "we don't really know"

Terrible report based off of hear-say

Are you a dumpster? Are drunk bitches giving you a bad name?

Word

>can't spell
>says yall
>uses acronyms

NIGGER ALERT

NIGGER ALERT

The Swedish dudes stuffed those pine needles in her vagina and told her she got raped.

>male get's raped by girl
>fuck yeah got sex
>male get's raped by guy
>now I'm a faggot, ain't reporting shit

meanwhile
>stare at a girl's vag hanging out
>RAPIST

The law prohibits sexual interactions with someone who is disabled by alcohol, still not rape in California though

>In court, the victim had spoken out against the inequities of the legal process, arguing that the trial, the sentencing and the legal system’s approach to sexual assault — from the defense lawyer’s questions about what she wore that night to her attacker’s sentence — were irrevocably marred by male and class privilege.(nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/outrage-in-stanford-rape-case-over-dueling-statements-of-victim-and-attackers-father.html)
Willing to bet he didn't even do it. If he did he was doing us a favor. This bitch sounds like a shitbag trying to make a political statement

>disabled by alcohol

wtf am i reading? are you mormon?

Hahaha I love it