Post girls you know and anons will tell you what would they do to her

Post girls you know and anons will tell you what would they do to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

amateurarchive.co/sarah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

peirce her nipples and run a chain off each one.

this is how she would be led around the house, and in public they would have rings in. yanking on the chain would make her gasp, and id take this opportunity to stuff her throat with my cock.

after spraying a load over those big titties id take her for a walk outside with my cum glistening on her chest.

wwyd to my slutty friend

Would stretch her out and let all my friends fuck her stupid worthless holes however they want. Once she's leaking cum from every hole then she pushes it all out on the floor and sucks it up. we her home gang rape her pussy for hour and throat fuck the bitch, until she starts crying, then turn her over and fuck her ass. When she is all used up and nothing but a sweaty, cummy. worthless mess. drop her limp body naked infront of a homeless shelter and watch them go to town on her.

how about this mom and daughter?

Take her out to a nice restaurant for dinner, then maybe down to the beach for a long walk where we open up to each other about our hopes and dreams. Drive her home and walk her to her door and maybe steal a sweet kiss from her.

Slip my cock down her throat

beta cuck

What would you do to this slut?

Tie her to that tree and beat her nipples with baby socks filled with neosporin until shes moaning for martin luther.

so many dongs, so little time

What would you do to her?

little fat fuckpig needs to learn that its just holes and tits for my enjoyment. blindfolded and hogtied every day shes stretched out with toys, while deepthroating my cock. Her moans and screams as her ass and cunt are stretched beyond repair vibrate around my dick as i spew me seed into her over and over.

>spew me seed into her

You are now a pirate in my mind

I'd fuck her right in the pussy

I would flood her womb with my jizz

I'd sign her up for jenny craig

Can post more if there is interest

Put her on a diet. That's what I would do.

I'd hit hit doggy stlye while pulling her hair and I'd make piggy noises and tell her to squeal

I'd shave her head and beat her. Then I would use a blow torch to remove her shitty tattoos

Noice!

fuck it why not

I would compliment her on her looks.

My gorgeous sister

Remeber that guy who had 3 girls locked up in his basement for years? That's a start for what I would do to her .

Any real nudes?

What would you do to the one in the middle

she looks like she spends a lit of time on her physique. I would forcibly impregnate her, and watch her break as all her hard work dissapears before her eyes.

What else? She's so sexy to me. Wanna watch her get fucked.

Remove most of the carbs and sugar from her diet. Get her to swim intervals and take her to buy some nicer clothing.

I've cum loads to her

want to give this slut a rough facefuck. She'd look so great with cum dripping from the corners of that mouth. Got more of her?

I would eat my dinner served directly off her ass every night.

yeppo, continue the degredation

She would love that.

Take her to work in a glory hole.
Go tell all her guy friends and male relatives about a free glory hole.

Fuck her ass while she sucks them all off
(right or both please)

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS!! PLEASE MAKE MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE

nice tits under that dress. Wonder how rough I could grope and slap them before she started crying

Not long, shes weak and not strong willed.
maybe she needs to be completely and fully broken to get her over it?

I would hold a charity carwash for her rhinoplasty

you're right. I guess I'd have to tie her up and invite a few other guys over to help me out

Would love to pound the tall one on the right. Have more of her?

aw, poor sarah. I hope you dont hurt her too much..
naw man, thats just some rando cunt

Not any fun unless we do. Would love to see the look on this bitch's face when she looks up to see a group of guys eyeing her naked body -- she'd struggle against the ropes, but panic when she realize she couldn't close her legs, and her pussy was open and vulnerable

and her ass, cant break a whore if her ass isnt gaping

non-ant pic

Both her holes need to gape. Seeing her completely used, multiple strangers' cum dripping out of her ass and her cunt, would be beautiful

Is she retarded?

>Oh sorry, it's just a nigger.

Moar

Wow who's this lovely Pakistani girl?

poor little thing. she'd be crying before the first load hit her womb

An ex

Each time a new guy fucked her, would make her choose which hole got filled with cum -- but sometimes the guy would just do the opposite of what she asked with to fuck with her

Would get her super drunk and then slip something into her drink, without revealing my identity. She'd wake up the next morning on the side of the road with a pussy full of cum, not being able to remember anything.

maybe its time we introduced here blonde, bimbo sister to the taste of her cunt?

These threads don't fucking work if you don't reply when you post a girl. The stupidity of people baffles me, how long does it take to just reply to someone else's and post your girl?

Let all of her friends' fathers fuck her. I'm sure they've all been fantasizing of it

fuck that blonde is hot. Would make the blonde watch her sister get violated, first

I know this girl Sarah. She used to date my old roommate. Always wanted to fuck her brains out
amateurarchive.co/sarah/

Reply for reply, you selfish cunts

Moar

Nice! more!

Her kik is phrowenia

This semen demon.

I'd cum inside her.

anything for Sam? Anything goes for her. I'll do a couple:

I'd take them both home from a party and have the one on the right lay down while I fuck her raw and her friend grinds her pussy into her face. They'd both look up at me pleadingly, rubbing themselves through another orgasm while I cover their faces and hair with cum.

This girl would ride my lap while her boyfriend watched, tied to a chair. She would switch between moaning and shuddering while cumming on my dick and apologizing to her boyfriend. She wouldn't have to kiss me while I came deep in her pussy but she would, and she'd keep eye contact with her boyfriend while she did.

please do

how would you turn them on each other?

dressed like this, this whore is asking for it. It's just too easy to rip off that dress and get between those legs. post more of her

I'd love to feel up that leg and slip a finger or two in her