Ask a licensed US Marine anything

Ask a licensed US Marine anything.

What does it feel like to fight over oil?

When did you get your marining license?

Feels good

why do you look like a pale arab?

Just graduated from basic training a week ago.

when are you gonna realize that the marines rewired your brain into even more of a worthless piece of shit than you were before?

Fuck off. I'm white

does your mom have nice tits

The US marines are some of the most hardcore sons of bitches in the world with the sharpest minds. What do you have to show civie?

Did being a Marine made you change your mind about something? Did it change your personality?

I won't say no

lol

how come you can only grow a pubebeard?

Naw, I learned more survival skills, I can use paracord now.

Is that a seasonal license or can you marine all year round?

why do you want to be a brainwashed faggot? Because you are uneducated or because you're too poor?

Eat a dick, this isn't a pube beard.

i guess that means she has nice tits

please tell me how many children she has given birth to and whether or not she breastfed her children

are you fucking off your meds ??? fuck off

Have you killed any someone yet?

Did you know that every branch and special unit of every branch indoctrinates the soldiers into thinking they are the best of the best special snowflake supertroopers? Nigger, you're a scrub.

is their a man in your life?

It's a license that expires in a year, I have to renew it.

Fucking civilians brainwashed.

Why do you have a Muslim beard?

>the sharpest minds
yeah that's why you went into the armed forces instead of college.

I can take a shit without asking my commanding officer first

its a pubebeard another user made a great obsavasion on that already hahaha

Do you think Nulka really works?

Unsurprising response. Lack of substance, sense, and sentence structure. You'll be a good solider. Just the kind of jello brain they like to mold.

So, seriously, why'd you join? Let me guess. You had no options left in your dead end life? Debt and no proper education?

Did you rationalize it as "giving back to your country" or "saving freedom" or some shit, too? Or are you at least smart enough to know you're just a tool?

>sharpest minds
>Fighting FOR a country

How often do you brag about being a marine

Graduating at the bottom 25% of your class, did you have any other career options?

If you're talking about being in the military, you're lying because that rat on your face is out of reg. My brother is in navy and chills with marines. He says they're really dumb but always clean cut because you have to be especially in boot camp.

Do you guys fucking see who I am? Do you know what marines even go through? I will kill a person in 3 seconds.

Assuming that picture is you: Marines do not have beards. You are not a Marine. OP is a fag.

Where did he go for basic?

Ok, I get it. This guy stole your gf, or something and you're on here acting the fool to give him and marines a bad name, right?

this is obviously a troll thread

no one could be as stupid as op

not even murrican marines

What is your MOS?

I'm pretty sure I graduated in the top 5 percent.

So you are saying they now allow gays in the military?

I'm a licensed killer.

>Do you know what marines even go through?
A case of mil spec butt plugs a week?

Confirmed troll. Also dubs.

Well then go ahead and kill someone. And see if the cops don't kill or lock your ass up.
Cop here btw I'm not impressed.

I can steal anyone's girl.

>licensed
kek

>shitstorm imminent

Well nigger, nobody is that stupid. You''ve got to be more subtle with the trolling. I can't even manually suspend my disbelief. You are so obviously not a marine.

Cops won't get me when I'm stationed in the war zone. Enjoy your ac and donuts fag.

QUINTS

Lmao you look like you have a chromosome to much

Prove it you cuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pleb? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Art School, and I've been involved in numerous listens of NMH on vinyl , and I have over 3000 confirmed songs in my Foobar 2000 playlist. I am trained in songwriting and tumblr use and I'm the top vinyl collector in the record store I work at. You are nothing to me but just another mainstream listening pleb. I will wipe you the fuck out with music the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am readying my field recordings, be prepared for a storm of 2deep4u. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your taste. Not only am I extensively trained in tumblr use, but I have access to the entire collection over at Amoeba Records and I will use it to its full extent to better your miserable pleb taste. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit obscurity all over you and you will drown in it. You're a fucking pleb, kiddo.

now be nice this man is a marine user LOL!

thank you

ahahah what "war" zone?
Yes please point it out on the map.
Fucking peace time jolly volley ass picker.
Meanwhile I will be dealing with all the shit on the street while you fagots sit around telling yourselves you are such bad asses.
Get back to me when you ever hear a shot fired with the intent of harm behind it.

NY cop here. not nypd near it in a city.

My girlfriend thinks muscle heads like you are the biggest fags. Fuck off Captain Pube Beard

Prove it faggot.

at least somebody agreed wiith me on the pube beard theory

do you regularly grope women while pretending to frisk them?

please elaborate briefly

Howdy quints faggot

Don't you have some unarmed black men to gang up on and choke to death or something?

You don't get to grow a beard in the American military. Maybe you're an Isis fuck like other people suggested.

HAHAHA YOU ARE NOT A MARINE YOU PATHETIC HEAP OF LARD

He's not a marine he's a wanna be. Cannot have a pube face in the military cock boy. That and you look slightly retarded.

No it's just stale pasta.

holy shit nigguh you dumb
nice quints. Quints are also the amount of fingers you have on your hand. and also the amount of chromosomes you have too many, Soldier. your soul is forever stained and god hates you, you will burn in the hell?
>Msw that's not a question

This

Dude, you're just a pawn in a huge game of chess. America is the boy that declares a match against someone is already playing their own match with someone else that we don't even care about, or doesn't want to play at all. America always plays as the white pieces and makes their move first. America sacrifices all of its pawns right off the bat and pulls more pawns off of a conveyor belt when it needs more, never putting the major pieces at risk, because of government immunity, and even though those pawns have families, America makes those pawns think that they are only real pawns if they put themselves at risk and stand directly in front of the opponent's Queen, just to get destroyed the next turn.

Tell us again how military men have the sharpest minds. They are literally all jumping into an early grave, and if they happen to come back home to their families, their families have to live their lives with a homicidal psychopath.

Marines aren't soldiers. They're Marines.

Can i have a hug?

Fuck the pigs. I hope the worst for you and your family.

With those eyes I'd wager your some kind of asian

Always seems like Marines just look pretty after training.fancy dress rehearsal looking uniforms .

Yes! You can do anything with quints

only a total faggot knows what a miil spec buttplug is

fuck off loser nerd faggot

How does it feel being a worthless political tool?

It's just rhetoric, man. You don't want your employees getting low self esteem or cold feet before they finish their job and you can throw them away and get fresh ones. Realization hitting them usually happens once they are out of the fraternal hugbox that is your little unit of friends and coworkers and back home where you can't pretend you're a hero anymore without people looking at you like you're crazy.

but in all fairness just about all of us are wortless political tools

maybe we're not disposable pawns like marines, but still

yes because people put up proof all the time here . ama faggot.

more like infrequently.
drunk ones usually.

THE QUINTMASTER HAS SPOKEN
xD

I wonder if I ever get quints? :O

Yes.
But I'm off today.

>all of us are wortless political tools

Speak for yourself, buddy. I'm a political tool that'll cost someone a lot of worts if they want to use me.

How many times have you sucked dick?

Ah, well, carry on, then.

Has anyone gotten enlisted just to commit suicide as soon as they got ahold of a firearm?

lol ok

dude i took one look at your ugly man child face and I got the nastiest wiff of stale milk and my house is clean as fuck...your nasty ass smell permeates through the internet, you suck...go die for "muh freedoms" oh and I don't care how many confirmed kills you have cause you're a pussi

can you be obvious about grabbing their tits or ass without getting in trouble or do you have to be sneaky and make sure the act of frisking seems legit?

>I don't care how many confirmed kills you have

Watch out, m8. I hear it's over 300

why would anyone do that

they get shot to shit once they're out in battle anyway

Nah... his mother has Down's.

I know u, Jr.

> licensed
kek

>tfw pale arab neckbeard ebrags about killing little kids overseas.

great lakes illinois

What's a marine license look like you attention seeking faggot

Don't you have a family dog to shoot you low IQ faggot?