Is Sup Forums pro or con graff?

is Sup Forums pro or con graff?

I'm pro graff, use to write myself back in the day until people found out who I was and I got paranoid and stopped. Might get back into it though. I just can't stand the faggots who run around with stencils and paint some gay shit so they can have a cool picture for their tumblr profile. Got some stories if people are interested.

Bump for interest.

OP here... i only got caught by an ambulance car once .. but we were able to run before they got any information..
but ples dump ur sotries

Pro graff, been doing this since '08.

Pro. Caught by an ambulance? What did they threaten to do? Use the defibrillator? LMAO

lol no they(2fags) just grabbed us sat us down and said there gonna make a call or smth... dumb af

so we just ran easy

Full on pro. It's an amazing form of art. I just have a huge fear of getting caught.

Recent work.

pretty clean stuff nice

Lol

Nice dubs and artwork.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Here's the story of the first time I went tagging and almost got caught

>be about 17
>live near a walking path with tons of graffiti and stuff on it
>see some shitty graffiti I know I could go over
>it's near a road, so people will see it
>begin spraying
>look down the road and see a car
>it gets closer, and I see the lights on the top of the car
>ohfuck.webm
>lights turn on and the car hops up the curb, and begins driving on the walking path chasing after me
>I'm scared as fuck because it's my first time and I see a yard without a fence in the distance
>they follow me up the yard without a fence but don't get out of the car
>I run through their yard and cut through another yard that lead back onto the path I was running from them previously to throw them off
>adrenaline is running out and I'm getting tired
>take the nearest route back to my house and hide in fear

Went back out the next night and finished the throwie but didn't tag again for another half month or so.

Nice stuff. I wished I lived in a bigger city to do trains.

what a rush dude ^^
gud stuff

Thanks, it's crazy how there's practically nothing in like that can get your body going like that. I think that's the driving force behind why I loved graffiti so much. It's like a natural body high and reminds you you're alive.

You dont have trains in your city? When I was younger I wanted to do as much as I could, didnt care if it was sketchy as shit, but after I got older I just want to do my panel in piece tbh. Dont mind the rush though.

I envy you guys. I always loved graffiti artwork, but grew up in the country. Nothing out here but trees.

I live in a small town in Ontario with a population of like 100 000, so we don't have big train stations like bigger cities, they just come and stop long enough for passengers to get on and leave other places in the province. Shit sucks, but on the upside it doesn't take much to get up in my town.

theres always a spot on a wall waiting for your piece or throwie .. or tag

Con. I like clean buildings.

Nicedubs and pic.

True. Question: How much is the average cost of a can of paint?

Krylon where I live is about $5 and the no name shit is $2.50. But I got a guy who steals paint all the time and I buy like 10 cans off him for $10 because we used to paint together he gives me a decent deal.

Molotow Belton is about 5 bucks where I live.