Dubs gets it

Dubs gets it

Can i go all out nigger on your ass?

Anything you want

Sunnyvale is ok. I have a kitty play ground for all the cute rascals who need a little fun while their moms and dads are away

"I'm not looking to pop you bf's shitter or anything. You maybe, but I don't pitch my tent on the Isle of Mann if you know what I'm spraying. Holla.

rolling

NIGGERSTONGUEMYANUS

Can i build a wall around your tight ass?

I want to see her tits

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

rolling for

"I remember this one time I had to shove my cock in this kids mouth just to shut him up. Ah good times"

Roll

rollin

Post her pic OP

im super good at memes

Oh shit! Quads

Quads checked

I like to play 'rape' games if you know what I mean? Aha

More importantly, can I stick it in your butt?

TFW OP is in your neighborhood....

btw thats the biggest catfish ever

Fuck sunnyvale. San jo bitch. Just bullshitting.

Tell her you wanna fuck her while her boyfriend watches. Or he can fuck you while he watches

Yeh ive got a snapchat. Want to see the size of my footlong dick which is big as fuck?

do u know about memes and reddit? omg please say yes XD

roll

Winrar

yeah i do, whats yours?

My ass is like a blackhole, or the pit of Tartarus, I keep sticking stuff up there and nothing has come out yet, is that a medical problem?

Roll

what a fucking waste, we had a funny direction and you fucked it up

Op here, Amy unmatched me got this lesbian now

i'm super good at memes

fuck you amy! you fucking slut!

"I can bang the television harder than a ram can ram a twenty three year old virgin on a Sunday evening."

I wanna get you soggy

top kek

Libra? you would be at fucking santa cruz

if i was a nigger...i could drive a cadillac with class
my pocket stuffed with welfare checks, and i could sit on my big black ass

OP post a pic of your pretty self? what is your profile pic, are you shirtless or something?

Hot dammy you lookin fine

plz tell me that u reddit !! XD

>The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

rollerino

Pls OP

What site or app is this?

roll

Tinder android app

WINRAR

I have heard your people can't drive but they are very good at math, so do you see my dick as a stick shift or an equation?

Op here the fkn slut unmatched me... Over the meme comment

Don't make Asian jokes, it's wong

TOP KEK
roll

Can i snell your asshole?

Roller

Do the Chinese realize when they are buying souvenirs in America, they are buying things made in their own country?

Hey there! I am not interested in having a special place in your heart. I prefer a special place in your pussy.

Snell

winrar?

Bean Bag Buccaneersis a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

Winrar

Roll

Why not

OP for the next person just immediately type this:

Lets get one thing clear. I am not your friend, i merely want to slap my dick and balls across your face until it leaves an imprint.

Yes sir

OP post your profile pic, you can censor your face, just wondering why yours is working so well. are you shirtless and ripped?

i'm super good at memes

OP is probably posing as a girl

He's pretending to be a chick. Horny lesbians are hitting him up

Who makes the sandwiches in a lesbian relationship?
Neither. They both eat out.

Not dubs but I'm going to say this anyway

roll

did he say this earlier? sorry i didnt see that detail, that makes a lot more sense

You gotta stick your dick in her now, for sure.

op post pic you are using for account!

i am up for a threesome. when and where?

you are as well :) what kind of boobies do you have?

so you are using a chicks pic, but talking about slapping your balls and dick on their faces? just ask them for tit pics for fucks sake! say you want to compare nipples

What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?
-
Snowballs.

sorry. i am not interested in men. i just want girls.