Once again waiting in a plane to get on over to our destination, the AFA is a disaster. (black's association)

>once again waiting in a plane to get on over to our destination, the AFA is a disaster. (black's association)

LOL Has Messi gone FULL AUTIST and doesn't realize theyre probably delayed for seomthing they can't control or

>Que desastre son los de AFA....

?

This just on: people get irrational when airline delays are happening to them. Have you ever been to a fucking airport? There's always some faggot at the counter complaining about the late plane even though there's a storm happening.

It's usually a fucking American too.

the AFA probably put them in some tourist shitplane with so many amerifats it can't take off

this

he's probably used to Barcelona's charters with absolutely no delay and AFA is flying tourist

>that drink(?)
What the hell is that?

mate, m8

why is he complaining, he gets to ride on an airplane something they dont have in Argentina or spain. hes living the dream

Fuck you too buddy

Blaming the AFA for flight delays

Messi: The post

>Oh no, we have to wait on a plane like the plebs.

>tourist shitplane with so many amerifats it can't take off

It's because he flies on chartered private planes with Barcelona and the AFA uses Copa America's plane allotment from public airports. It's really amerifats problems.

My first thought too.

I chuckled honestly

yerba mate, drink of the gods

Why is Messi such a cute?

>ywn drink mate with the GOAT

Let me explain it to you....

Yerba mate is a species of the holly family (Aquifoliaceae), with the botanical name "Ilex paraguariensis A. St.-Hil." named by the French botanist Auguste François César Prouvençal de Saint-Hilaire.

Yerba mate is widely known as the source of the beverage called "mate" (Portuguese: "chimarrão", "tererê/tereré" and other variations).

It is traditionally consumed in central and southern regions of South America, particularly Argentina, Bolivia, southern and center-western Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay and southern Chile. It is also very popular in Syria where it gets imported from Argentina.

Yerba mate was initially utilized and cultivated by the Guaraní people and in some Tupí communities in southern Brazil, prior to European colonization.

It was scientifically classified by the Swiss botanist Moisés Santiago Bertoni, who settled in Paraguay in 1895.
Yerba mate can also be found in various energy drinks on the market today.

That's all I know about it.

It's not America's problem. We're either the best or the second best team in the world, you'd think we could give our players a special chartered plane.

And he's right, AFA is a disaster. Op is right too, he's too autistic to realize that as a player he is supposed to be PC and not complain about the organisation.

This nigga Aguero eating chimichurri...

>that sociopathic gaze

¿Que dice el gringo este?

Este argentino Agüero comiendo chimichurri...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

I laughed

>having your phone on 24 hour format

fucking spic

>being too retarded to understand 24hr format

>not being on 24 hour format
what's it like being a pleb

>he never served

woah dude, totally GNARLY post dude. rad

Aguero looks depressed

en sentido figurado loco, si no soy tan gil pa no saber ingles.

Tastes fucking awful. Don't understand how you people drink it.

Uh.... What does it taste like?

I understand it just fine

But I don't use it because I don't live in a third world shithole

I live in New York, the best state in the best country. Why would I behave myself like a brown indo spic?

> Canadian flag

Oh I understand now, you're a pussy

>I live in New York, the best state in the best country. Why would I behave myself like a brown indo spic?

>implying they would be able to do this in a a regular commercial flight
of course they were on a chartered flight retards, the delay was due to storms

Where's Lavezzi? Is he ded?

Broke his anus on our wall

flew out before them to get surgery on his elbow

that photo is before they let the amerifats in and the plane needed to change the suspension

Why is Kun wearing a wedding ring? I thought he's divorced.

bout to buy it bros wish me luck

dude........ you need a few more thing than just yerba mate

like drinking grass, its shit m8, don't fall for the meme

Sprite

Fixed
Also AFA is shit, and ruled by crooks

>not a single negro in sight
Argentina truly is el blanco of south america.

Kek

enjoy drinking strong grass with hot water

>strong grass with hot water

same caffeine amount than coffee
same theobromine amount than tea
same antioxidants than coffee and tea
double polyphenol content than coffee or tea
unlike coffee or tea it has vitamins C, B6, B2 and B1

>strong grass with hot water

Take my keks sir

so all i learned from this thread is about Yerba Mate

Im sti confused why it has to come from weird cup and metal straw? it it looks like there is loose plant material in it just what the fuck

its a bong, they are hittin some fun to make up the delay

The weird cup is more tradition than anything, you can drink it from anything but the taste wont be the same
The metal straw has holes that filter the "plant material". Also you don't want to use plastic with water at ~80°C

>weird cup
muh cultural heritage, not to get burnt or for taste reasons i guess.
>metal straw
not to drik the loose plant material

look at my african americans over here
are they the greatest

What on earth is Kun eating?

oh ok i figured about the straw. seems like it would just taste like plant material though. more so than tea. but it has more caffeine. Im cuban tho so i will never drink anything other than straight black coffee for my caffeine needs

>mate fanboys
wow

you mean uruguayans

that's just a customary social thing, just avoid it if you want
personally, i never drink mate "socially", the sharing saliva thing is not for me
if you don't wanna get the gourd and the straw, just get a tea filter and make a cup of mate

>not drinking the herb of the gods

literally the only thing of value to have ever come out of Paraguay

you can add some sugar if youre gay

We drink it here as well, m8

Y are they both wearing free give away shirts?

Someone says "mate?

say*

Why did mate spread to chile?

hi mate xD

It´s a political message. The argentine goberment and a a local businessman wants to intervene the AFA. Today Segura, AFA´s president was "fired" and prosecuted. Messi probably wants make pression on favor of the intervention, blaming AFA for everything.

a ti te hablo en español.

Llego en la época de la colonia, con los conquistadores, y fue popular hasta que el precio de la yerba subió, sumandole la llegada de los ingleses, el té fue remplazandolo.

El aporte chileno a la tradición son los adornos que se le ponen al "mate", los diseños de plata y todo eso viene de acá.

ooooh you...

Agrego: el chileno suele tomar mate en invierno, en verano es poco habitual, a menos que estés de fiesta a las 2 de la madrugada a intemperie y para no cagarte de frío alguien calienta el agua o básicamente si eres del sur de chile.

the point of the metal straw is to not drink any loose yerba

shit Hanz you do know your shit

Nice try AFA agent we all know you're shit... But nice try.

No, he misspelled FAA ; )

>non spic speakers have been reading the word "mate" as m8
Top ekeko, lads.

are you even a sports fan? how the fuck do you function without a 24 hr clock?

it wouldnt be a bad name in english

it just means HERB BUDDY

soo yeah
call it yerba m8

There are all negros

>aguero copying messi with beard

explain why you sudacas drink yerba mate? does it have caffeine or other drugs in it? does it actually taste good?

YOU'RE FLYING

IN A CHAIR

IN THE SKY!

>being cucked by a cuck

kok

it's like tea and coffee addiction, it has a ton of nutrients and caffeine and helps you lose weight.
you can see Antoine Griezmann drink it at the Euros.
im also growing a beard out because it literally made messi go from a 4/10 to a solid 8

>in the sky

Well if I was underwater then it wouldn't be flying, you fucking cuckold

WTF! I hate chimichurri now

trash probably, maybe can add sugar to it?

It's yerba mate