Since Bernie lost I'm voting for trump. Anyone with me?

Since Bernie lost I'm voting for trump. Anyone with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNjq2IE2ixo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm with you bro. I can't stand Hilary. Bernie was our savior but I'll take someone who is against shitty free trade deals and puts America first any day.

I'd rather vote for none of them. I'm just going to close my eyes and pretend this election year isn't real.

Exactly. And I'm hispanic too and I honestly don't think trump's racist. I think he appeals to morons since there's so many but he'd do good as a president. They say a businessman shouldn't be president, but how good have politicians been for us? I would be glad to have one president who wasn't a fucking lawyer. Like a normal fucking American, even if he is loaded

hillary is fucking awful. but trump is worse. id rather vote w the green's dr jill stein than go trump after bernie's defeat tbh

>2016
>voting

I'm voting for Trump, merely because I hate the Clintons with ever fiber in my body, especially Hillary. Fuck that cunt.

Ok I might be in. How does trump feel about Israel?

Neutral
“If I win, I don't want to be in a position where I'm saying to you [my choice] and the other side now says, 'We don't want Trump involved,'"

Since Rand dropped I haven't felt represented in this election.
That being said, was going to vote for whichever GOP nominee took the top.
I'm not a Conservative, but I see eye to eye with them much more often than Liberals.

No, you're alone and you're an idiot.

What kind of logic do you use to justify going from Bernie's platform to Trumps ... atrocity?

Neutral but continued funding?

"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Monday he believes Israel should pay for defense aid it receives from the US"

I'm not a Bernfag, but from what I've heard it's the overall dissatisfaction with the establishment

This

YES!!!!

Hilary Clinton voted for the Iraq war, destabilized Libya, and wanted to invade Syria and literally start World War 3 with Russia. She screams that Trump is a national security threat but all the evidence points to the fact that she is a warmonger and far more of a threat than he is by far. She's basically a neocon and I've been saying that as a Bernie supporter since day one.

She pretends she doesn't support TPP and TTIP, but any idiot who believes this flip-flop is basically an idiot. She called TPP the "gold standard of trade deals" and has basically lobbied for these middle class killers all her life.

She is 100 percent a shill for Wall Street and has been all her life. The woman looks at where power is and instead of challenging it, literally feeds on it. Her speeches are just the tip of the iceberg. Trump at least pretends

I actually will be quite disappointed when Bernie comes out and endorses her. She doesn't have a single progressive bone in her body.

In fact, Trump is often more of a progressive than she is. I would much rather vote for Jill Stein, but unfortunately that's just a vote for Hilary. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to vote for Trump this election cycle, even if I don't agree with many of his views.

My rain gutters getting clogged from all these liberal tears

That is about as close to how I feel as I've ever seen

Glad to hear I'm not alone, user.

How retarded are you?
Trump stands for completely the opposite of Bernie
Would you feel different if Bernie is picked for VP?

Appeals to morons like yourself

Good an hominem, enjoy being butthurt fag

literally anything is better than hillary. i'd vote for a brain dead sloth kept alive only with medical equipment before I'd vote for hillary.

>Anyone with me?
Absolutely

This is all that needs to be said...

Did you just have a stroke?

Really like that pic of yours

Gary Johnson

I'm going Libertarian, fuck the two party system.

im with you. trump has potential. he probably wont make america great again. no president can. our government doesnt work that way. but at least he wont suck it dry like hilary will.

he is a businessman he will do business. hilary is an idealist with bad ideals

trump 2k16

Yeah, vote third party, let Shitston win.

i dont vote.

wanna know how i know you are dumb over privileged white dude?

no. now go fuck off

wanna know how i know you are a hard working white dude?
>ftfy

GBANSE

A E S T H E T I C - D R E A M W A L L

Yup, fuck the people who say "Vote blue no matter who". I'd rather be OP than vote for Shillary.

Johnson is polling at 11%, he only needs 15% to get into the Presidential debates at which point people will see that they have a sane alternative to the shit show the two party system is offering them.

Hillary and Trump both poll at roughly 60% negative to 30% positive. The public don't want either of them and if they are presented with an alternative they just may take it.

Don't blame me I vote for Kodos.

Oh shit walls up

ITT: PEOPLE WHO DON'T REALIZE THAT THEIR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT

Well there goes any chance he had of winning.

If I'm throwing my vote away it's gonna be for Gary Johnson fuck trump and hrc

Fake and gay.

If you want cannabis legalized you've only got one choice.

No. The two party system is a mistake, and in the states where the two party system resticts your boring abilities, the voting sides are pretty much locked in already. But if you can switch, you still shouldn't. Fuck Shillary and Trump, neither of those clowns is fit to lead our nation. every Bernie supporter I know is writing him in, and you should to.

Fuck the Jews.

Vote libertarian, best of both

The only problem is the Scotus nomination. And potential nomination. Ginsberg isn't getting any younger.

He's right, you're wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

Yeah! Ever since Bernie lost I'm voting for Trump too!

I would vote Libertarian, because I am, if I didn't mind giving Hillary a vote.

I want third parties to be a thing, but this election I'm throwing my vote towards the team which will demoralize and insult the authoritarian left

>Since Bernie lost I'm voting for trump
We don't fucking want you lazy ass, occupy faggots. Go find somebody else.

How retarded are you?
Trump stands for completely the opposite of Bernie
Would you feel different if Bernie is picked for VP?

I know people who have never voted before ever, and they have registered just to vote against Hillary. Libtards keep saying Trump is hated, I don't think so.

Hillary is going to be disappointed.

Another good reason to vote for Trump!

It should, that's common sense. The Jews have been riding their Holocaust victim card "if you don't help us and love Jews you're a Nazi!" schtick. It's fucking retarded. Mybe Jews should stop acting like the rest of the world is shit beneath their feet and the rest of the world will stop disliking them and attacking them. I say we definitely should make Isreal pay us for aid, and if they decide to be kikes about it then we stop giving them aid. Let the Palestinians reclaim their stolen land. I never understood why so many Christian's have crawled up Isreal's ass in the first place.

Hillary is authoritarian scum, she loves the NSA and gives zero fucks about people's rights.

The only reason to want Hillary picking justices is if you want gun control and if you're a proper liberal you shouldn't.

Exactly. The libertarian vote is why Obama is in the white house now. Specifically Ohio.

I don't understand how or why people are trying to get Hillary the LIZARD in charge, can't everyone recognize the sketchy shit revealed about her?

The more the days go by the more I hope Trump gets it

Only a complete homosex would vote for that cunt.

Is everyone in this thread retarded, or are they just ignoring the fact that Bernie's still fighting, and gathering support. I can't believe you all would Piss in Hillary like this, then turn around and believe her point-blank about her lying and schemes? Its been shown time and again this election season that the DNC is NOT representing the will of the people, but the will of the politicians that line their pockets. And you morons are just swallowing the bullshit they shovel onto your plate.

>over-privileged white dude

Quiet, the adults are speaking.

I sit and smile just thinking about how mad Hillary and her Army of whiny libs are going to be if Trump wins. That alone is enough to get me to vote. Can't fucking wait to kek hard on election night.

Obama just endorsed her. He'll scuttle the indictment. Bernie's screwed.

The kind who despises Hillary Clinton more than they despise Trump.

It's basically just an election of "lets not let Clinton in office" now.

Weed is already legal for all practical purposes unless you're a complete retard.

Formal 'legalization' is a ruse for tax and tracking purposes.

You dumb son of a bitch. If you don't vote you can't complain! If you do vote and your candidate wins, you can't complain because you voted for them, but... If you vote and lose, you can't complain because by voting you acquiesced to the voting system and agreed to be governed by the winner.

I guess what I'm trying to say is just shut the fuck up and bend over.

Yeah, its so legal that if the police find me with it they confiscate it and write me a citation.

So legal that my employer can make me pee in a cup to prove I'm not taking it.

finest of keks

any trump animu grills?

kek

>That picture
youtube.com/watch?v=JNjq2IE2ixo

Same here

Git gud user I'm disappointed

Thanks user!

I'm not white user, can't you read?

Dude I like trump and that's legit propaganda bullshit you could do for both sides

Bernie Bros get aboard.

You know you need more votes, and your anger means nothing to me?

Fuck yeah I am, Hillary is a cunt

Unfortunately I believe Hillary to be worse than trump so as much as I hate trump at least he is up front about it so yes he gets my vote over shillary

You aren't a nigger and will never be a nigger. Stop working against your own self-interest, you disgusting, ovenworthy piece of trash.

Speak for yourself fam. I want anyone and everyone aboard the Trump train.

The main reason people want weed legalized is so it can become schedule 2 and become researched.

you actually think slavery was Americas earliest version of gun control??

I actually can't tell if i'm being baited here

I've already identified the problem and you haven't, stop thinking through the lens of playing within the system. Americans have a fundamental-existential problem that cant be solved by voting in something that is inherently ruled by elite interests. Our encouraged disinterest in the senatorial elections, and the fact that we can't go 15 years through peace before people begin showing contempt for the federal government, or we are forced into a war that keeps the dream alive with nationalistic fervor, the fuck do you even mean when you say that nigger

The more I hear about the American elections the more I'm confused. And I thought the "debates" over Brexit were bad.

>stop thinking through the lens of playing within the system
What is metapolitics? Until the proles think like we do any external change of the system is impossible.

Basically at this juncture we've got a proto-nationalist on one side and a warmongering (((neoconservative))) on the other.

Trump says what he wants and doesn't give a fuck about what people think. That this the exact opposite of Obama and Hillary, who are habitual liars. I am voting for the honest guy, even if I don't agree on everything. For the record, I thought Sanders was also honest, although I don't subscribe to his progressive agenda.

Im mexican but close enough