Trump could afford to give 1 million dollars to every individual that voted for him and still have over 2 billion left...

Trump could afford to give 1 million dollars to every individual that voted for him and still have over 2 billion left over. Why not just buy votes?

Because he doesn't need to.+

That is the only scenario in which i vote for trump if i'm completely honest with myself

It would be a guarantee he would win

Honestly It's about 50/50 in most polls no matter who gets the nomination on the Dem side. It would certainly persuade me.

Because it's illegal?

would guarante a loss since it would get him kicked from the election

Do you even math?

because that's what democrats do. but when they do its with your money.

But Clinton breaks the law all the time. He could just lie and say he didn't know. I'm sure there is some loophole

>being this mad

You're an idiot.

So he's only going to pay 2500 people to vote for him?

>Millions of Millions
>Trillions
>Not THAT rich
>Dumbass

There is 321 million people trump is worth about 4.5 billion

If he paid 321 million people 1 million each that would equal 321,000,000 million dollars. There is a difference between millions and billions you know.

Why inflate money for no reason? All he needs is free twitter.

Because he can deflate when he's president

Dumb faggot, you probably think everyone could've had a million dollars each from the mega millions too. Idiot

Not all of them vote and it doesn't matter, the dems have bought the Negro vote with welfare the last several decades.

Holy shit you're stupid

If he paid 321 people 1 million each, THAT would be 321.000.000. You really shouldn't have quit school you retarded nigger

>being this much of a nig nog

Fun test: try and multiply 1.000.000 by 321.000.000 and feel really, really stupid

>Why not just buy votes?
Because then we'd be democrats.

That's what he said you fucking retard

Oh my god this b8 is gr8

wtf is wrong with you people

321,000,000 million dollars. Three hundred twenty one million million dollars. You are all literally the most retarded people on Sup Forums.

Why not buy Mexico and make it great again ?

If you pay 10 people a million dollars you spend a 10 million paying those people. It's not 10 million times 10

nobody types numbers like that you fucking mongoloid

someone pls screencap this thread so everyone knows how retarded op is

And that makes it 321,000,000 million dollars

that would take 321 trillion dollars you idiot, you could pay off americas debt 45 times over again

Then why doesn't Trump do that??

It's makes 10 million

because he only has 4.5 billion. That's enough to pay 4500 people 1 million dollars.

Cause hes only worth 4.5 billion you imbecile hes missing 321 trillion dollars to pay

If you give one person $1,000,000 that's $1,000,000.

i got trips you nigger therefor i am right

best math this thread

>democrats can't into maths

This is why Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the hell hole of the earth.

If Trump had 1 billion dollars to spend on votes, he could only pay 1,000 people to vote for him if he paid them each a million dollars.

If ONE person votes and gets a million, that is a MILLION dollars.

If TWO people vote, and they both get a million, that is TWO MILLION dollars.

If TEN people vote, and they all get a million, that is TEN MILLION dollars.

If FIFTY people vote, and they all get a million,
that is FIFTY MILLION dollars.

If a HUNDRED people vote, and they all get a million, that is a HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS.

If 500 (FIVE HUNDRED) people vote for TRUMP, he will have to spend 500 MILLION DOLLARS.

If 1,000 people are paid to vote for trump, and they all receive a million dollars each, Trump will spend a total of a BILLION dollars.

In case you can't do math well and don't know how money works (aka are on welfare) if Trump pays for 999 votes, he will spend 999 million dollars. If 1,000, it carries over to 1 billion.

So, tell me faggots, where did you get lost and why are you still going to try and defend yourselves.

God you're all fucking retards. Why do I even come to this board.

Thank you, very informative.

>your a
>meme generator
>Trump meme
>voting for Trump
And you're calling someone ELSE dumb?

300 million Americans

Each gets a million: 300'000'000 x 1'000'000 =

>300'000'000'000'000 dollars

That's way more than Trump has.

>implying trump voters can math
It's a vicious cycle of gun toting rednecks raising gun toting rednecks with a severe lack of education. The rednecks then vote for the most pro-white candidate who has absolutely 0 focus on education and the cycle repeats

ITT we find out Trump supporters are about as good at basic math as you'd expect them to be.

Its3.21e6 dollars

The force is strong in this one.

>projection- the post

Trump always talks about getting the job done early and doing it under budget. He proved himself in the primaries. This is how he would run America. Buying votes? That's the Hillary way. No one is excited for her, so she'll have to spend $2 billion to have a chance.

Except she has a chance. There are candidates other than the one you're voting for. Wouldn't expect a Trump voter to know that though

>implying that writing in Bernout or Johnson isn't the same as voting for Trump.

How much do you believe that, user?
>do this job faster
>do this job for less than you should be doing it for
You wouldn't know since you don't work because those darn over qualified Mexicans with a 3rd grade education stole your job, but people don't generally work harder for less. Keep eating Trump's shit. It's all you can afford till your next dole payment

He will. He is ging to do whatever he can to fuck the voting process and fix it so he wins. The guys personality is obvious and it paints a picture of a narcissist who obsessively must convince himself he has won. He will go to ANY lengths to be the winner, even if this includes sabotaging the entire political process. The guy already stated he has little respect for the US government or the constitution anyway

>implying voting for someone else isn't the same as voting for Trump
It's not. Lol are you fucking
Nevermind remembered you're a Trump voter. So many special snowflakes out tonight :)

>implying Trump has over 450 thousand million billion dollars q

kept this NEW copypasta. thanks

>mfw the iCarly generation had to do the walk of shame to their Bernie 2016 yard signs and then to the dumpster

this Republicans in the south are the atupidest, most ineducatedmorons, and they still want less money in eduxation. tardfuckcers

this must be bait

>mrw trump tards think a scamming, corrupt idiot like trump will make America the top of the crop when he's elected, but all he'll do if bring the US into gayness

>Mfw I'm not American so I don't gotta see a businessman drive my country into the ground with false promises
>inb4 eurofag
Guess again, faggot

waffles at all the Trumpfags that get this upset when they see how corrupt their faggy guy is. Cry more, Trumpfags - Hillary 2017!!

I am jacking off with your tears.
>give me moar.

Not the guy you replied to but fucking lol that was a shit comeback.
>ITT trumpfag show what an adult with a 3rd grade education argues points