Sup fags
7/10
That grin tho/10

>trying to look blazed
>hasnt had 13th birthday yet according to haircut

You look like a fine lad

rate / suggestions?

as a bonus

consider a haircut, find a hobby that involves cardio and youll be a damn sex icon, blessed with attractive facial features (i highly recommend skimboarding, you sprint around for one to two hours and dont even notice because youre having such a good time.) besides that you look like a fine chap yourself, you english? you look like you could be from newcastle

i KKKek'd

look better shaved

nikola kek

>betas

Meh

heyoo

You should grow your hair out

probably not you, still only showed half of face. what the fuck is wrong with people. youre like a 7 though, you should be an 8 at the very least because youre exceptionally pretty but, nothing really stands out.

Eww whores like you disgust me, only shows half your face, i can only imagine how hideous the rest is

some girl who sent me nudes

then why do you post it on faces of Sup Forums thread? your trips means nothing you nigger

share nudes or gtfo

OH HOW IVE MISSED YOU BABY! good to have the team back

Hey Sup Forums can I suck your dick?

girls need to start worshipping earl as the lip god, fuck kylie jenner

If you didn't have all those ear piercings you'd be hot, but if I ran into you at a bar I wouldn't go home with you because of the douchey earrings.

Not to sound superficial I just like natural.

I wanna see ur butt hole

thanks man, I really appreciate it. I'm American, but both sides of my family come from Britain originally so that would make sense.

Team?
Um ok..

Yes agreed

This is indeed four 4s not 3

8/10. Would be higher if you're cranium to jaw ratio was a little more symmetrical. Still mad hot tho bruh.

R8 me Sup Forums I feel pretty good today.

my nigger rancid, have you forgotten me already?

You mean as not a paul rudd/me hybrid? I tend to disagree
I think we make the perfect human put together

Haha ofc not

Eat more kale.

hahaha my head does look big as fuck right now, i just got done with 40+ hours of flying and had a minor heart attack the other day, so god knows what is going on in my body right now. youre a stud yourself brother, you look like what every guy in limerick, ireland wishes they looked like

im actually going to become pescatarian starting this week, ever since i poisoned myself i cant digest red meat or chicken very well :/. red quinoa and kale master race though, have a ton of the latter growing in a garden i dug and my brother tends to outside

Appreciate it bruv. Not saying your head is big my guy just the jaw/dome ratio could be slightly better. I wish I had your nose and hair though.

Kill it with fire

very neat beard but you should really trim the stache
> wont get drippy food in it
> looks neat
> feels better

Take it from an user who's beard is very similar to yours

I'll take it

grow a beard you fool

4/10. Shit hair. Stupid look on your face. Being held by a giant with a collar from the 70s

Oh hey OP, back from europe? or wherever the fuck you went.
Still keeping in touch with that girl?

I would shave it but this is my ultimate goal

5 is average bra =)

To each their own I suppose

Yeah I do occasionally, pic was just taken before I did so.
I've grown it out much longer before however

Man, you've got those gorgeous soft features you see in classical paintings. 8/10.

Had to shave for work sadly. Used to have a giant beard

Def keep the beard, 8.5/10

how many selfies do you take a day?

11/10

5/head

nah that girl is fucking insane, wouldnt stop messaging me and telling me how it was "her dream to one day meet me in person" and she was "determined to make it happen by any means necessary". if i do go out prematurely it wont be by the hand of a mentally unstable 17 year old girl i met on Sup Forums so i cut that bitch off like i should.

europe was a great time, had a few drinks, saw a few things.

I said trim, not shave. Besides, I meant the part of the stache that goes over your mouth. You can still keep the uttermost parts

Please be gentle

Why do all my pics post sideways?

Between 600 and 700 on average. :3

you look like a mean guy like you ignore alot of people

Don't forget your helmet, pupper!

the shape of your glasses is the exact shape of your jaw, uncanny how exact it is. get a jaw liune and shave that faggot beard and get a new shirt and glasses and hair and... jesus christ i just hate your fucking face so much, you have one of those faces you see and just want to feel your knuckles hit at a very high speed immediately, its unbearable. what the fuck are you even looking at? god youre such a faggot

Damn, this just turned into a game of cluedo.

jesus fuck, any idea why people have these autistic outburst? i mean thinking that some guy you've never met/know nothing about is your one true love or some shit is fucking bullshit.
She was hella cute tho.

What did you do in europe?
Been to lithuania like you said you would? ^^

If Brendan Fraser had a psycho twin/10

ride strong and ride true, puppist

are you mtf or ftm?

Lmao the jawline

i wanted to go to lithuania so bad, but this girl chased me all around europe and so i had to end up waiting for her flights to come in every other week and spent too much time in amsterdam and germany as a result, made it so i couldnt do norway lithuania estonia or croatia. kinda bummed but the sex was great. you from lithuania?

Like 2-3 a week gotta keep track of my transission

oh cool
Got any updated pic?

yea dude, i'm the super sayian hair guy.
kept asking for your nips on tinychat lel.

unattractive jaw. but ill give u a 7/10

Man, I'd love to see what you look like. Not to rip on you in return, but rather to get a grasp on what on earth my mug did to get on your tits so bad.

The longest I've had it is maybe a half-inch longer than this picture

Yea i know i hate my jaw so gaddamn much

U r mad

rate me or date me, i will never let you rape me.

fuck you

PAINTBRUSH IS THAT YOU?! my nigga, so good to have you back

From my old temp ID.

Hi

Guaranteed OP is untouchably ugly. In fact I'm willing to bet it.

ur mad, but honestly ive only ever had this feeling towards one other person in my life, some people just have such fucking hittable faces, im usually exceptionally nice and dont care about looks

Temp ID Sup Forumsros unite

obvious samefag, and no

ah ok, good luck with it